Started on: 02-23-2015 10:35 AM
Replies: 72 (1465 views)
Last post by: TXOPIE on 05-13-2015 06:38 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meeting at Cabana, it sounds like me, Tom, Lynn, Austin, and Darrin. Tim said he would catch us at the North meet of Whataburger. It looks like a fun caravan!
IP: Logged
dh007

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dh007Send a Private Message to dh007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like Autto is going to take her
S ome
O ther
B rand
So we will be in 2 cars
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since last years marker was decimated by the spring...created a new more durable one:

Going to stab the end of this into the ground...should be easy to see and very durable
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did my payment show up?
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2015 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

J-Holland

708 posts
Member since Nov 2010
Looks like OKC will meet at the McDonalds by Riverwind and depart at 8:00. that should put us into Bells about 10:30 and we'll head to
Bonham & the Museum.

[This message has been edited by J-Holland (edited 03-25-2015).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J-Holland:

did my payment show up?

Yes Sir & Thanks!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Well bad news...my G1 dash is running late...just got update from Fedex...won't be here till Monday
"Missed it by that much"
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kind of have a feeling you won`t have a shortage of cool things to show off.
I have to leave my house around 6AM to get up there by 11AM mainly because I`m sure IH35 will still be fubar from the concrete beam that fell on it todayand I`ll have to detour around Salado.

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 03-26-2015).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

I kind of have a feeling you won`t have a shortage of cool things to show off.
I have to leave my house around 6AM to get up there by 11AM mainly because I`m sure IH35 will still be fubar from the concrete beam that fell on it todayand I`ll have to detour around Salado.

Safe Travels and see you then.
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2015 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure if Tom Meyers will make it since his son apparently got caught in the effects of last night's tornado. I do have the trophies however.

Jim H
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brian Predmore won't be making either...his mother passed away.
PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
make sure to bring your family radios if you have them!
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2015 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Exact address for Whataburger in Mckinney for those like me who need GPS input. It's located on East side of the expressway.

Whataburger
445 S Central Expy
McKinney, TX 75070
sricka01

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sricka01Send a Private Message to sricka01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the only picture I got from yesterday, the quality isn't great but Blake is the one in blue.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 03-29-2015).]

mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sricka01:

I don't know what's worse.....the stupid look on my face or Jim giving me "rabbit ears"!

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time, the weather was fantastic and the people were awesome. can't wait til next year!

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 03-29-2015).]

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tom Slick

4342 posts
Member since May 2003
here are a few pics i took.

edit: having trouble displaying the atm but they are posted at NTFC twitter (@NorthTexasFiero).

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 03-29-2015).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol... Valentine... Anyone ever tell you kinda look like Chuck Norris?
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Lol... Valentine... Anyone ever tell you kinda look like Chuck Norris?

I didn't recognize Mike with the beard...looks totally different from when I last saw him.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys

Had a great time and glad everyone else did as well!

I need the pictures from the twitter account...can someone post here or email them to me.
My career does not allow me the privilege to have social media accounts.
PFF
System Bot
J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim,
What would be the cost to have one of the updated emblems made up as a Belt Buckle? What would be the cost as either a hood decal or a hood device? Last, could we use that pattern for t-shirts on upcoming events?

Just doing some brainstorming.

Jim from Ok.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

I didn't recognize Mike with the beard...looks totally different from when I last saw him.

Heh.....I've had it for about 5 months now. I've never had a beard before, but I have to say it's starting to grow on me.

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2015 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I had checked in sooner! Y'all were in my town.
I was working at the hardware store less than a mile from the square in Leonard, so I wouldn't have been able to participate. Happened to have been the busiest day we've had in years, so I didn't even get a chance to look outside.
Sorry I missed seeing you guys. I sure miss the Fiero world.

Dave
dh007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dh007Send a Private Message to dh007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess for those who did not get their shirts they also didnt get their money back
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone heard about the shirts that Jim was short on.
I ordered and paid for two but only got one.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone send me a PM with a good email address to send a refund if you paid for and didn't receive a T-Shirt...I have hit a wall in regards to being able to get more.

I have 3 XL in Navy extra...if you want on of these instead of the one you ordered...that is an option as well.

Also added to the king of the spring for this year:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 05-10-2015).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2015 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by 2farnorth:

Wish I had checked in sooner! Y'all were in my town.
I was working at the hardware store less than a mile from the square in Leonard, so I wouldn't have been able to participate. Happened to have been the busiest day we've had in years, so I didn't even get a chance to look outside.
Sorry I missed seeing you guys. I sure miss the Fiero world.

Dave

DAVE....my bad! I should have stopped into the hardware store and let you know about the event.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Has anyone heard about the shirts that Jim was short on.
I ordered and paid for two but only got one.

PAYPAL refund sent.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by dh007:

Guess for those who did not get their shirts they also didnt get their money back

Darin...send me a good email to send a refund via paypal.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2015 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

PAYPAL refund sent.

Got it, thanks.
PFF
System Bot
dh007

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 05:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dh007Send a Private Message to dh007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:
dh007@sbcglobal.net
I do not use pay pal but do have chase quick pay
I am still having trouble getting to my PM messages so I have not checked them .
Thank You Sir

Darin...send me a good email to send a refund via paypal.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2015 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dh007:

Refund sent via Chase QuickPay.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay