Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any meets around Cecil County MD, any mechanically inclined folks? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any meets around Cecil County MD, any mechanically inclined folks? by RivetTheMasses
Started on: 02-06-2015 07:51 PM
Replies: 100 (1331 views)
Last post by: dajack761 on 04-06-2015 07:56 PM
RivetTheMasses

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the elkton area, haven't seen many (running ) fieros around me... It's awesome that I'm the only guy driving one that I've seen in my area! Annddd it's a bit depressing. Anybody know of any meets within an hour or so of Cecil county MD?

Also... Anybody know a mechanically inclined individual who'd want to help out with an l67/f23 swap? (I will be buying everything of course)My cousin's moving state so that's a no go... Thanks in advance!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisSend a Private Message to midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know of any meets around the area, But I have a 86 GT not far from you in Oxford Pa.
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MAFOA Asst. Activities Director Dwane Jackson, dajack761, is planning a cruise and lunch down there on May 2. I imagine he'll pop up here soon!

Jennifer
Shade Tree Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am in darlington md pm me
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just in Oxford earlier today haha, I'm there every Friday and Saturday for my second job. If you're driving up Barnsley road tomorrow you should see my car parked in a driveway. And let's hope he pops Into this post, now that my girl is running (mostly) again I've been looking for others driving around..
midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisSend a Private Message to midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where do you work on Barnsley road ? What year is your car?
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't work on Barnsley road, my uncle/ boss is a contractor, I park at his house and go to the job sites with him.

My girl is a 1985 SE, fortunately it's a 5 speed, unfortunately it's the 2.5 with the iszuzu...red and black paintwise(I've been experimenting )
midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisSend a Private Message to midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine is red and silver with a clear coat issue. 2.8 and a 4 speed. I don't drive mine much, bought it back in November and haven't had much time to spend with it.
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take it off your hands in April if you don't want it haha, I miss my old 4 speed. My first was an 85 with the 2.8/4 speed.
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RivetTheMasses

52 posts
Member since Sep 2014
Oh and shady tree I sent a pm
midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisSend a Private Message to midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never know I may be bored with it by then.
PFF
System Bot
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Works for me! I mean no offense but your name is midlifecrisis... Is the fiero part of that?
midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisSend a Private Message to midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a Fiero when I was 19 and ran across this one and bought it. I've done a bit to it , but can't spend any real time with it right now. Been working on my big block Duster right now and my kids big block Dart . Then work takes the rest of my time.
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fair enough, well if you decide to cut her loose I'm in line haha. I bought my first at 20, second at 21, and I'm about to be getting a third after I turn 22 in April . Third will be either be the project swap or will become the daily and the 2.5 will become the swap. Whichever way the wind blows at this point. What year is the dart?
Shade Tree Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shade Tree FieroSend a Private Message to Shade Tree FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have cjb t top i am going to sell if anybody is interested .and i would be willing to help you with a swap .
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey,

There's few things in the works at the moment.

Hunt Valley Horse Power holds a cars and coffee type meet year round in the parking lot near Joe's Crab Shack in Hunt Valley Town Center.

I'm planning a Fiero cruise through some of my favorite roads in Baltimore County. Its scheduled to take place on May 2nd. We'll start at the Hunt Valley Horse Power meet, do the cruise and end at Joe's Crab Shack for lunch.

If you're interested in a longer road trip and some track time, I'm hoping a few brave souls will join me in a trip to Watkins Glen. We'll be meeting up with some folks from the Capitol City Fiero Club. They're a great group folks and I'm looking for to hanging out with them again.

RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shade tree go ahead and PM me, if you would be able to help with the swap. I'm planning to start it in June and hopefully finish by December or January. I tired to PM ya but it's acting funny... Anyways yea haha
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm right over the boarder in Newark. I've owned and worked on my Fiero's since high school...So about 17years. I also have some Fiero how to videos on YouTube. You need any help or just wanna meet up I'm always up for it. Who know maybe with the people chiming in we might be able to create our own Fiero events.

------------------
87 Fiero GT 3.4 Pushrod with 7730 ECM & DIS
88 MERA #8013
85 Fiero SE with 3.1 pushrod
86 Fiero SE 2.8 stock
http://www.youtube.com/LostNotForgotton

RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Djack, short cruise and hang out would be fine with me, my 2.5 fritzes occasionally so I wouldn't trust it to a longer drive . I'm a California native so I'm still unfamiliar with the east coast in general.
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RivetTheMasses

52 posts
Member since Sep 2014
Well this is great haha. You guys rock. And Newark isn't far at all from me, heck I drove to Middletown daily for work anyways. Pass it by every time.
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RivetTheMasses:

Well this is great haha. You guys rock. And Newark isn't far at all from me, heck I drove to Middletown daily for work anyways. Pass it by every time.

Nice I work on 896 right near 40. I don't go into Elkton much except to go to Wal-Mart or the You-Pull-It yard. I think it's called H&M Salvage. I just bought my first 3800sc engine and 4T65E-HD last month and sometime next month I was gonna start sourcing parts for the conversion. If your up for learning it together I'm sure we can get these into our cars. I am using a spare engine craddle to build this to have ready for install by Oct or Nov.
PFF
System Bot
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds perfect man, I go straight up 40 then hang a right onto 896 till I hit my job in Middletown, I'm generally available Thursday -Saturday. I sent ya a pm by the way, My inbox is acting screwy though so getting any replies is iffy. I guess send me email info or something and I'll get in touch, be back tomorrow y'all.
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mason Dixon Fieros are based right here in Maryland if you are interested in joining our group and get into our meets and cruises just send me a PM there are alot of Fiero owners right here

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom\1986 turbo GT
Founder of Mason Dixon Fiero Owners Group
NYFOC Member

midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Dart is 1971 was a slant six but now has a 440. The name Midlifecrisis came from everybody asking me if I was having one when I bought the Fiero. So I named the car midlifecrisis.
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amflyer, I'll pm ya in a bit, as for midlifecrisis, not bad, my project will be named MR.Hyde , my current is Marvel. Is the dart gonna be a weekend cruiser or track car?
midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will be a weekend cruiser for the most part, but I'm sure it will end up at the track from time to time. Going to try to get the Fiero out today for a little ride and stretch it's legs.
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I'm on my way to Baltimore for work, so my car is on Barnsley road right now. Across from Barnsley auto sales. Are you planning on keeping your fiero stock? Doing a project swap?
midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would like to do a V8 swap but will remain stock for now.
dajack761

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dajack761Send a Private Message to dajack761Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Djack, short cruise and hang out would be fine with me, my 2.5 fritzes occasionally so I wouldn't trust it to a longer drive . I'm a California native so I'm still unfamiliar with the east coast in general.

I understand completely. if you want to get together for a short cruise out your way, or just hang out, I'm up for that too.

[This message has been edited by dajack761 (edited 02-07-2015).]

midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisSend a Private Message to midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can anyone tell me how to post a pic ? I have PIP and resized the image but when I click POST IT, it just disappears. Where did it go?
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by midlifecrisis:

Can anyone tell me how to post a pic ? I have PIP and resized the image but when I click POST IT, it just disappears. Where did it go?

I tried the PIP too and I don't think they use that anymore. You have to upload your photos to something like photobucket and copy the IMG like to the right of the pic. If you use one from the internet you copy the link between [img][/img].
PFF
System Bot
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a bummer, I use my phone for everything since my computer crashed, my phone doesn't like photo bucket haha. So no uploads from me I guess.
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LostNotForgotton:

I tried the PIP too and I don't think they use that anymore. You have to upload your photos to something like photobucket and copy the IMG like to the right of the pic. If you use one from the internet you copy the link between [img][/img].

PIP works fine.. for windows computers.
midlifecrisis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midlifecrisisSend a Private Message to midlifecrisisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hope this works
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, good to know. I use the PIP for the Georgia Fiero Club forum and I can get it to work fine. So far I haven't been able to get it to work on PFF. I guess I just have to keep trying to figure out the PIP.
RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A

[This message has been edited by RivetTheMasses (edited 02-07-2015).]

RivetTheMasses

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RivetTheMassesSend a Private Message to RivetTheMassesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RivetTheMasses

52 posts
Member since Sep 2014
Midlifecrisis, she's a beauty! Makes my marvel look hideous by comparison. Lostnotforgotten, I'll be headed up 40 towards 896 tomorrow around 4 pm, you available for a quick meet?
no2pencil

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are Fieros at the Cars & Coffee in Hunt Valley from time to time. Have not been there in a while.
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Midlifecrisis, she's a beauty! Makes my marvel look hideous by comparison. Lostnotforgotten, I'll be headed up 40 towards 896 tomorrow around 4 pm, you available for a quick meet?

Yeah I'm definitely up for a quick meet today and the time works out well too. I'll shoot you a PM.
LostNotForgotton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2015 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LostNotForgottonClick Here to visit LostNotForgotton's HomePageSend a Private Message to LostNotForgottonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LostNotForgotton

186 posts
Member since Dec 2014

Originally posted by midlifecrisis:

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock