Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Looking for members in the Youngstown Ohio Beaver County Area in Pennsylvania

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looking for members in the Youngstown Ohio Beaver County Area in Pennsylvania by jeffmary1
Started on: 11-25-2014 12:04 AM
Replies: 13 (240 views)
Last post by: Vernon8360 on 05-18-2015 11:22 AM
jeffmary1

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2014 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jeffmary1Send a Private Message to jeffmary1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody out there message me being a new owner hopefully I can pick your brains.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2014 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get a camera and learn how to post pictures with PIP and you can pick all of our brains.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2014 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gall is correct. Learn the search function and you'll learn a lot. Incredible amounts of information available for the looking and lots of help for specifics; but don't expect others to do the research for you. If you make the effort and join in, post pictures and add to the discussions, you'll be golden. Welcome to our addiction.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

madbrad01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2014 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madbrad01Send a Private Message to madbrad01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in beaver area,have two fieros with motor swaps.
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2014 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm from White Oak but work in Wexford.

------------------
3800 Turbo

madbrad01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2014 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madbrad01Send a Private Message to madbrad01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wexford isn;t to far from me,we should meet up some time.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.starlitecarcruise.com/

We should all plan on meeting in the spring. This is a huge car cruise, well attended and well organized and held in Wexford, PA. The few times I have gone, I've had a good time and usually was the only Fiero. Would be fun to have a flock of Fieros to show off.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 11-28-2014).]

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

We should all plan on meeting in the spring. This is a huge car cruise, well attended and well organized and held in Wexford, PA. The few times I have gone, I've had a good time and usually was the only Fiero. Would be fun to have a flock of Fieros to show off.

My office is right across the street from there. I'm in! That car show gets pretty huge in the summer.
Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2014 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula

5339 posts
Member since Jul 99

Originally posted by madbrad01:

wexford isn;t to far from me,we should meet up some time.

Send me a PM when you want to meet up.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2014 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was an eastern PA resident but I brought my arss down to texas..
madbrad01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2014 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madbrad01Send a Private Message to madbrad01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I`m in,when is the next show?im sure its not till spring
PFF
System Bot
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madbrad01:

I`m in,when is the next show?im sure its not till spring

Carlisle is June 27 but there will be other events in the Mid-Atlantic region before then. You can keep posted here
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"" I`m in, when is the next show? Im sure it's not till spring.""

If you have checked out their website, then you'll know you can subscribe to their news letter. The first show of the season is usually the Friday before Memorial day and they will publish the entire summer schedule long before that. Once that's made public, we can make plans and pick a Friday convenient to us all.

[This message has been edited by Vernon8360 (edited 12-06-2014).]

Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Star Lite Car Cruise opening night is this Friday, 22 May 2015. Held each and Friday at The Northway Christian Community parking lot in Wexford, PA. Billed as the largest, regularly scheduled, car cruise East of the Mississippi River. Who will be attending? Looks like good weather and I know they have very good food vendors. See you there.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors