Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  2015 Fiero Calendar by Mile High Fieros (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
2015 Fiero Calendar by Mile High Fieros by Christine
Started on: 11-23-2014 11:30 PM
Replies: 43 (989 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 12-24-2014 08:33 AM
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The calendar is finished if you would like one they are here http://www.zazzle.com/mile_...r-158318938116183547
Above is the updated link with the correct year on the calendar. Apparently when I made the calendar the default is 2014 and we need to change it in the choose your style button I was not aware of this and I could have changed the default but I was unaware it was set to 2014 because I just add the pictures and leave it customizable so people can choose the size and style they like, I had no idea it would default to 2014 because it is still 2014 it did not do this last year or the years before when I made calendars.

I called them and they are aware of the calendars defaulting to 2014 but they did not have a solution except to say people can return their product for any reason and that they had a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but when I asked if they also refunded shipping she said she did not think so, and that each person has to call, email or return their items and that they cannot change any orders that are in process so if you have an order in before today CANCEL it immediately, and check the year on the one you do want.

Thanks for all the great pictures and I hope you all like it.

The original thread requesting pictures is here. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094785.html

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 12-02-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking great, will order one here soon! Thanks for doing this again!
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks John

Here is a promo code for 20% off REASON2CHEER. But if you wait a few days and keep checking their site I will bet you can find there is a 50% off code coming soon. I will post them as I get them.
darbysan

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darbysanSend a Private Message to darbysanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Zazzle has a 50% off deal until noon PT today. Use code ZWEEKOFDEALS.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered a few.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2014 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got me some, too.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2014 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darbysan:

Zazzle has a 50% off deal until noon PT today. Use code ZWEEKOFDEALS.

I just checked and the code ZWEEKOFDEALS is still good and the site says it is good until tomorrow, maybe tomorrow it will say good until Friday.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep 50% still works!
SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I orderd 2,I might have to order more.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ordered 3 for myself last night.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my two calendars just a few minutes ago, and the printing quality is absolutely excellent. Emblazoned across the sky on the cover of the calendar reads
"Mile High Fiero Club 2015 Calendar"

To my surprise when I began flipping pages, the months inserted are all for the year 2014. Anyone else?

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 12-01-2014).]

Drew-py

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2014 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Drew-pySend a Private Message to Drew-pyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just ordered mine, saw the 2014 in the ad page thought it was just something overlooked from the overlay of last years template. I am sure Christine will take care of any errors and make the needed corrections.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not just the labeling, the calendar is a 2014 calendar. January 1st 2015 is on a Thursday, this calendar shows it on a Wednesday, which is correct for 2014.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG! I just went to their website and I see where it says to pick your style it defaults to 2014 not to 2015 so if people do not know to look for it you would not see it is making a 2014 calendar. I would paste a picture but I am at work and cannot do it do my work computer. I am NOT Happy that they would have the calendars default to 2014 and a person has to change it to get the correct year.

I went to the site not logged in as me and said create calendar and it came up as 2014 and it is under the choose your style tab so you may not even see it when ordering or making a calendar.

I contacted them about replacing calendars people have ordered I also ordered 3 calendars and did not see they were 2014.

I hope some people saw the calendar was defaulting to 2014 and changed it before they ordered it but I also did NOT notice it and will be returning the 2014 calendars. I do not have time to find a new vendor for these but I might next year if they do not exchange the calendars or refund the full price including shipping. As they told me they were aware of the calendars defaulting to 2014 and that it has been a problem for people.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

OMG I just went to their website and I see where it says to pick your style it defaults to 2014 not to 2015 so if people do not know to look for it you would not see it is making a 2014 calendar. I would paste a picture but I am at work and cannot do it do my work computer. I am trying to contact them to replace any calendars people have ordered I also ordered 3 calendars and did not see they were 2014. I am NOT Happy that they would have the calendars default to 2014 and a person has to change it to get the correct year.

I went to the site not logged in as me and said create calendar and it came up as 2014 and it is under the choose you style tab so you may not even see it when ordering or making a calendar.

Thats not very wise of Zazzle for sure! If you need us to sign a petition or help out in any way I know I will
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OMG! I just went to their website and I see where it says to pick your style it defaults to 2014 not to 2015 so if people do not know to look for it you would not see it is making a 2014 calendar.

Common business practice... they're just trying to sell their old stock first.

Just kidding of course. That's ridiculous having 2014's calendar as the default with less than one month left in the year.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please let me know how it goes for you dealing with Zazzle.
Did they send you replacement calendars?
Did they give you a refund for the calendar and shipping or just the calendar?
Were they nice or did they give you the run around and make the return difficult?

Were you smarter than some of us including me and changed the year before you ordered the calendar?

I called Zazzle and they said you can return the calendars for a refund, tell them you want the other calendar shipped for free or the shipping cost refunded and if they do not make it right I will take down my store and never use them for anything ever again.

If they do not refund your shipping or do not send you replacements with free shipping, send me a PM and I will try and work something out with you for the extra shipping cost you incurred.

Here is the Zazzlw contact page. http://www.zazzle.com/about/contactus

I feel bad about the problem with the year being wrong on the calendars, my sincere apologies to everyone.

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried that customer service email link last night but it wouldn't open, nor does it open tonight. I eventually found a Support@Zazzle.com link and sent an email detailing what had happend. That was about this time last night. I haven't received a reply as of this time and they close in about an hour. Tonight I tried calling them and was on hold for 12 1/2 minutes so I hung up. I'll give them another try tomorrow. As long as they'll correct the mistake I don't have a problem with receiving my calendars later. I do find their site a bit difficult to navigate, though. Last night I couldn't find a logout tab so I just closed the window. Tonight, I accidentally found how to log out.

Christine you have a pm with some information.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 12-02-2014).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I checked my PMs and I do not see one from you can you check and see if it was sent or just send it again?

Originally posted by fierofool:

I tried that customer service email link last night but it wouldn't open, nor does it open tonight. I eventually found a Support@Zazzle.com link and sent an email detailing what had happend. That was about this time last night. I haven't received a reply as of this time and they close in about an hour. Tonight I tried calling them and was on hold for 12 1/2 minutes so I hung up. I'll give them another try tomorrow. As long as they'll correct the mistake I don't have a problem with receiving my calendars later. I do find their site a bit difficult to navigate, though. Last night I couldn't find a logout tab so I just closed the window. Tonight, I accidentally found how to log out.

Christine you have a pm with some information.

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2014 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Christine, this is not your fault in any way. You provided the pictures and were nice enough to put it all together or us. If we missed the pull down for the year, that is our fault. Sure, it is REALLY stupid on their part to offer 2014 calendars (as the default the less) in December! LOL.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Forty eight hours later and I still haven't received a reply to my email. I also called them again today and "Due to an unexpected high volume of calls" I laid my phone down on the desk and played 25 games of Solitaire on the computer when my phone battery went dead. All the time I was listening to their bubbly recorded announcement reminding me that if I wasn't 100% satisfied with my purchase I could return it with no questions asked. If They don't respond, I'll just tear off the pages and display the great pictures.

This is no fault of Christines and I don't hold her responsible.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There should be a return label in the package, I think you can just return it and get credit, I am not sure but I will find out as soon as my calendars arrive as I will be sending them right back. I will post what I get in the package and what I had to do to return the calendar.

One of the MHFC members did not want to mess with a return so he got a big packet of number stickers and just put new numbers on the days and year turning it into a 2015 calendar. I thought about printing the bottom half of the calendar from my computer and taping it over the bottom of the calendar thus turning it into a 2015 calendar.

I am planning to return mine but if you do not return yours show us your fixes, Fiero people are so creative I am sure people will come up with some good ideas, and some may look better and be cooler than the original.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only thing I have in mine is a receipt and a card promoting their discounts. There's another note on the bottom of the receipt under Zazzle Promise about returns. http://www.zazzle.com/support for more information. I'll try that then wait to see if they respond and if not, as said, I'll just hang the pictures.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got mine and you are correct there is nothing in the package for sending back their product and they are going to make us jump through hoops to make a return. I am going to the website now and see if I can find a way to return items without calling them. I will report back as soon as I can.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2014 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Christine

1052 posts
Member since Jan 2003
I apologize in advance for the long post.

I went to the Zazzle return site and requested a return, they make you fill out a request for return form and want an explanation of why so this is what I wrote to them.

I made and ordered some calendars from you and the default made it a 2014 and not a 2015 like I expected. I did not know you had to change the calendar year to 2015 as every other website I have bought calendars from in the month of November or December automatically make a 2015 calendar. The create page for the calendar looks like it is a sample template and I had no reason to believe you would make a calendar with the year 2014 in the last 3 weeks of 2014. I called and spoke to someone at Zazzle and they told me they had complaints about the calendar create process for this very reason and they admitted it was a problem because the print is so tiny unless you look very close you do not see that is says 2014 and not 2015 like any right minded person would expect the default to be.

I have made calendars on your site before and did not have this problem in the past. I went back and looked at the page and it is very hard to see the tiny text and the tiny text that says edit that does not even look like a button. I went to other sites that are you competitors to see what happens if I make a calendar and theirs defaults to 2015 when you make a calendar which is what most people would expect. I know many people have received the calendars that are for 2014 I would say about 20-30 of them to my knowledge. I have to ask why would you even print 20-30 calendars that are for the past year and not one person at your order department, print shop or shipping department noticed that way too many people were getting calendars that were for a past year? If it were my company I would have notified the customer to let them know the year on the calendar they ordered was 2014 and ask if that was really what they wanted know it was likely not what they wanted. You should consider having your calendar create/order page have a prompt for the year like everything else you buy on line. If you do not pick a size or a color it asks you to choose one and does not just send you a small in orange if you forget to pick a size or color.

I really hope you stand behind the promise that you have posted on your site and say in all your commercials.

“The Zazzle Promise, We promise 100% satisfaction, If you don't love it we'll take it back, We want you to love your creation. If you are not satisfied for any reason with the final product, you may return your purchase for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receipt.”
I would like to return the calendars for a refund or I would like replacements that are for the current year of 2015.
If you would like to call me and discuss this matter you may call me at My#-###-#### or email me at MyEmail@xxx.xxx

Christine Hammack

Your case has been added.
The case has been created and you will be contacted by our support team soon.
Case Number:CAS-446879-P0J0Y4
http://www.zazzle.com/returns
Above should be the link to the returns page.

You are welcome to use any or all of my text used in my request for a return if you want. Even if you have resolved to keep the 2014 calendar and do not want bother with them and jump through their hoops I strongly urge you to at least go to the return page and fill out the form so they know how many people are unhappy with the product and the return process. I am hoping they will do the right thing and replace the calendars but if they do not I will find another vendor for any future calendars, and I will pull my store front down too.

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 12-03-2014).]

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2014 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the warning... I will buy a calendar... Can you post the next 50% coupon code you get?
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2014 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Thanks for the warning... I will buy a calendar... Can you post the next 50% coupon code you get?

I will post one when I see one and I am sure others will too.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I decided it was just easier to take a fat sharpie and correct the numbers for 2015.

hairballrm

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hairballrmClick Here to visit hairballrm's HomePageSend a Private Message to hairballrmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's Monday and I just bought one.
It appears they have fixed the issue and the one I am getting is 2015.
Promo code right now is CYBERTAKETWO

------------------
"Now you too can see in the dark."
http://projectorretrofit.com/ Please Like me on Facebook
Lots of good info on my original sales thread FS: Projector Retrofit Headlamp Buckets

[This message has been edited by hairballrm (edited 12-09-2014).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2014 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally got a response for Zazzle, the response is almost as frustrating as the issue with the year in the months. I like that you guys are getting creative with fixes, looks good.
Below is the response I got and under that is my response to their response.

Hello Christine,
Thanks for contacting the support team at Zazzle.
We are truly sorry for an inconvenience or disappointment caused to you at this time. If you could provide some clarification as it what is your order number that you are referring to or email address associated with your Zazzle account, I'd be happy to assist you. I look forward to helping you address your concerns.

Kind Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherina
Customer Support Hero
Zazzle Inc.

Incident Reference #  CAS-446879-P0J0Y4 

My response:

Incident Reference #  CAS-446879-P0J0Y4
In your response you asked for my order number and my email associated with the account both of these were in the return request your return request has a box for the order number which I did fill out so you should have had that and in the text of my request for I included my email and my phone number. Your email is below all the information I am sending you in the body of this email.
This was in my return request text: "If you would like to call me and discuss this matter you may call me at xxx.xxx.xxxx or email me at xxxx.com" my Order ID 131-66248702-9685271, Order Date: 11/25/2014.
The email is the email associated with my account and my store is here http://www.zazzle.com/milehighfieros
Below is the exact text I placed in my return request just in case you do not have a copy of that.

“The text in my previous post”
PFF
System Bot
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Great... a run around... Ugh!

Maybe I just mark it up with a sharpe, like previous post suggest.

Im sure they (Zazzle) are trying to dodge a bullet, and what is a "customer service hero"...!!?!!?!?!

Sad that "customer service" is anything but these days.... sooooo frustrating!

Jim
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had not noticed that the calendar was a 2014, just the photos were nice.
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got mine today, ordered it last week. Didn't notice anything about 2014/2015 when i ordered. However got a 2015.

Thanks for including my picture. And that month is perfect because that is the month that that picture was taken on Hot Rod Power Tour in 2013.

Thanks again
Scott

------------------
LETS GO DRIVING!!!
[

Power Tour Long Haul 2009, 10 (muscle car)
Power Tour Long Haul 2011, 12 (Fiero)
Power Tour 3 stops 2013(Fiero)

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got response to my last email. Posted in my last post.

Zazzles reply:

We have actually uploaded another 2015 template next to the 2014 template in our Create tab. I completely understand your frustration and we are in fact 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If a customer received a 2014 calendar, they are more than welcome to come back to us to return.
We are always grateful for feedback and ideas that will make Zazzle a better experience for its members in the future. That said, I will forward your comments on to the content development staff for their ongoing consideration in regards to our website.
Thanks for choosing Zazzle.com and have a great week!

Fiona
Customer Support Hero
Zazzle Inc.

My reply:

Thanks for the reply, but you still have not told me how I return my calendars. I filled out the form and we have exchanged emails and I still do not know how to return the calendars. Most companies have a return slip with the product when you receive it but Zazzle does not have that. Zazzle makes you go to the website and fill out a return request, which I did and I have not received an authorization for return. Do I need to do more if so what?

Thank you,
Christine
Incident Reference #  CAS-439865-C0G5T4 

Edit to add: I do not know about you guys but I read their response as:
We admit our template was wrong and we are sorry but are still not going to make is easy for you to return any of our products, keep asking and if you ask enough times and do not go away we might actually tell you how to return the items at your cost and even then we may or may not give you credit for them.
We say we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee but do not really mean it.

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 12-10-2014).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2014 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Edit to add: I do not know about you guys but I read their response as:
We admit our template was wrong and we are sorry but are still not going to make is easy for you to return any of our products, keep asking and if you ask enough times and do not go away we might actually tell you how to return the items at your cost and even then we may or may not give you credit for them.
We say we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee but do not really mean it.

That's AWESOME! I have some legal documents and such here that I need to send to you to translate for me! LOL! ! ! ! !

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still haven't received a reply to my emails. I'm tired of sitting and listening to their self--glorifying recorded announcement and their repeated 100% satisfaction guarantee return policy. I'm also going to block their half dozen a day emails as spam. I'm very happy with the photos and the effort Christine has put forth year after year on these calendars.
Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sure I could do that for you and I am sure other people have that gift too.
I am truly saddened by the fact that a lot of people and business's jerk people around the way they do it seems to be a common practice these days. All I know is that I for one will not just accept it and go a way!

All you can do in these circumstances is to try and make them rue the day they jerked you around. I have added the definition of rue below as a lot of people have asked me what rue means as of late. It is one of my favorite words.

verb (used with object), rued, ruing.
1. to feel sorrow over; repent of; regret bitterly:
to rue the loss of opportunities.
2. to wish that (something) had never been done, taken place, etc.:
I rue the day he was born.
verb (used without object), rued, ruing.
3. to feel sorrow, repentance, or regret.
noun
4. sorrow; repentance; regret.

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

That's AWESOME! I have some legal documents and such here that I need to send to you to translate for me! LOL! ! ! ! !

Christine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2014 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Christine

1052 posts
Member since Jan 2003
After my last reply to Zazzle I got his email:

For the THREE calendars in order # 131-66248702-9685271, please reply at your convenience and indicate which of the following choices will work best for you:

* A refund of your funds to your Zazzle account as a Zazzle account credit.
* A refund of your funds back to the purchasing credit card or PayPal account you originally used.

Please note a refund to the original account used to make the purchase can take as long as 21 business days, depending on your financial institution, while an account credit can take up to 48 hours once requested to be available for use in your Zazzle account. For more information on account credits, please visit: http://help.zazzle.com/articles/support/ar2085/

Thanks for choosing Zazzle.com 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiona
Customer Support Hero
Zazzle Inc.

Incident Reference #  CAS-439865-C0G5T4 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I then replied:

My order had 3 calendars 2 medium and one large, but it does show as two order numbers and 3 items. Please credit the credit card used to purchase them. Please let me know if I need to do anything else to receive credit for them.

Thank you,
Christine

It appears they are going to credit me for the calendars that have the 2014 months, and they did not ask me to return them, this could be an over site and they may reply again asking for them but I do not hink they want them back as they know what they sent and the miss printed calendar are not good to them.

I strongly encourage everyone that got miss printed calendars to contact them and tell them what I told them and ask for a refund. You will need you order number and the other info they asked me for but they seem to be receptive to giving refunds for the miss prints.

If they give everyone a refund that asks for a refund I will consider doing business with them again, I will just be more careful when placing orders. Please let me know how it goes if you request a refund.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2014 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally this morning after a hold period approaching 25 minutes, I got through to customer service. They have agreed to refund my purchase price, provide a comparable discount code and I can reorder calendars with the correct date. I found that their 888-8ZAZZLE phone number isn't valid and I had to call their regular local line. They didn't want the old calendars returned.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock