I NEED HELP!!! by Halcyon25
Started on: 10-29-2014 10:55 AM
Replies: 3 (256 views)
Last post by: Neils88 on 10-29-2014 05:21 PM
Halcyon25

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2014 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon25Send a Private Message to Halcyon25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok guys this is my last call for help before I have to sell her... I was in the middle of a 3.4l and trannie swap when life put her on hold and I just haven't been able to motivate myself to finish her...From what I can tell these are the things left on the to do list...

1. Change timing cover and water pump.
2. Install Crank balancer.
3. Install original 2.8l pulleys and belt.
4. Install fuel system.
5. Install Intake system and TB.
6. Install Clutch piston.
7. Install Electrical system.
8. Install heat shield and other Engine bay components.
9. Replace rear shocks and install.

I live in Fort Campbell, KY and home of record is Albuquerque, NM... . I am in the process of ets'ing and am feeling overwhelmed with everything I still have to do, even with this... If I don't have her drivable by the 12th of November, I will have to sell or scrap her because I will not have some where to put her safe for a few months... Unfortunately those really are my only two options, I don't have the money to ship it, and I definitely don't have the money to store it and drive back from NM to get it...

If you need a place to stay, I can accommodate a few people. I don't have much in the way of tools but I had enough to get everything out and apart so we should be able to make do... Yes, I am willing to buy beer and pizza for everyone that shows up...

At this point I don't care how pretty it looks so long as it runs and I don't have to get rid of it... Please guys your my only hope...

Chris

[This message has been edited by Halcyon25 (edited 10-29-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2014 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are many Fiero owners who were overly ambitious and can sympathize. You do need help, but I wonder if you are being realistic about how the help will arrive. Are you talking about the 12th of November?
Halcyon25

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon25Send a Private Message to Halcyon25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the 12th of November is my cut off date, If I cant either have this Drivable (preferred) or towable before that date, Then I will be forced to sell or scrap...

[This message has been edited by Halcyon25 (edited 10-29-2014).]

Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear this. I hope some people are able to lend a hand. If I lived closer I would definitely come down for a weekend or two to help get it finished. Any chance of finding a friend to store it until spring if it can't get finished?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock