probably THE LAST ONE OF THE 2014 SEASON I'LL BE RUNNING...http://www.gtfieros.com/php...topic.php?f=13&t=591
GTA FIERO CRUISE: CALEDON-HOCKLEY VALLEY-FORKS OF THE CREDIT by OHNIKO
Mission: Hook up with fellow Fiero enthusiasts & fans for a leisurely cruise from
Caledon to the Hockley Valley and into the Forks of the Credit area.
This Tour includes scenic areas, lush hill & valley areas, nature areas, curves, hills & countryside.
This route is popular with car clubs, cyclists and bikers alike. There are many curves, hills & straight open stretches on this route for all to enjoy!
(I usually also do this drive in the fall as it is quite picturesque in September/October/early November.)
WHEN: this Sunday October 26th, 2014
TIME: meet up at 9am, depart at 9:30am.
WHERE: we will meet in front of the old RONA parking lot (just past the East Side Marios) at the 401 & Winston Churchill exit.
(Whoever has attended the cruise nights on Friday evenings should now where this is.)
Official Googlemaps addy is:
3135 Argentia Rd
HERE ARE MORE DETAILS......
Distance/duration: approx. 2.75 hours, 150 km not including food/gas/social stops.
Please be food & gas filled so we can leave at 9:30 am sharp.
It's best to gas up first, then meet up.
1) START: From designated meeting spot: Winston Churchill Blvd & Argentia Rd. (NW corner),
just South of the 401 in Mississauga (parking lot near Michael’s, in East Side Mario's/former Rona complex).
2) Proceed North on Winston Churchill Blvd into Terra Cotta. Winston Churchill turns into King St as it curves to the right.
3) Continue Right on King St.(RR9).
4) Turn Left onto Mississauga Rd.
5) Turn Right onto Olde Baseline Rd. Designated (optional) stop: view Terra Cotta Badlands on RHS
6) Cross Hwy #10 & proceed to town of Mono Road.
7) Turn Right onto Airport Road (RR7).
8) Turn Left onto Boston Mills Rd/Castlederg SideRd.
9) Turn Left onto The Gore Rd (RR8).
10) Turn Right onto Hwy #9.
11) Turn Left onto Adjala Concession Rd 4 (aka 4th Rd Line).
12) Turn Left onto RR1/County Rd 1, aka Hockley Rd (RR7).
13) Continue into Hockley Village. Designated (optional) stop: coffee/rest stop
14) Turn Right onto Hockley Rd (RR7).
15) Cross Airport Rd. and pass through Glen Cross.
16) Turn Left onto Hwy #10 into Orangeville. Designated stop: Lunch Stop! & fuel top up (if needed)
17) Continue South on Hwy #10 out of Orangeville.
18) Turn Right onto Forks of the Credit Rd.
19) Turn Right onto Mississauga Rd. !!! drive slowly but enjoy!!!
20) Turn Right onto Charleston SideRd (RR24).
21) Turn Right onto Cataract Rd., pass through Cataract.
22) Turn Left onto Mississauga Rd. !!! drive slowly but enjoy!!!
23) Turn Right onto Forks of the Credit Rd. into Belfountain.
24) Turn Right onto Bush St (RR52) in Belfountain to Erin.
25) Turn Left onto 9th Line.
26a) Turn Left onto Ballinafad Rd (RR42/32 sideroad).
27a) Turn Right onto Winston Churchill Blvd.
28a) Turn Right onto Main St (22 SideRd), into Glen Williams.
Designated (optional) stop: view glass-blowing on LHS.
29) Turn Right onto Main St (22 SideRd), as we leave Glen Williams.
30) Turn Right onto Winston Churchill Blvd, into Norval.
33) Continue on Winston Churchill Blvd, pass the 401 & return to our starting point.
From here, we can either decide to do lunch somewhere or people can stop/depart at their leisure or/as their time commits.
[This message has been edited by OHNIKO (edited 10-22-2014).]