Started on: 07-27-2014 03:36 PM
Replies: 7 (512 views)
Last post by: TopNotch on 07-30-2014 10:56 PM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.luggagefactory.c...amsonite_fiero.shtml

The Samsonite Fiero Hardside Expandable Spinner Luggage Collection combines style and durability. The Fiero Fashion Collection is constructed of lightweight and durable, flexible polycarbonate shells for lasting performance. The TSA locking system provides peace of mind when checking a locked case. Each Fiero case features 4 wheel spinners which offers effortless mobility.

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 07-27-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Neils88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Neils88Send a Private Message to Neils88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But would all 3 pieces fit in a Fiero?
hyperv6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hyperv6Send a Private Message to hyperv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are fire proof too. LOL!
s550w

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for s550wSend a Private Message to s550wEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems they forgot the logos like the real ones....
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
. I've found that only the smallest hard luggage size fits in a Fiero trunk. As most of you know, real Fiero luggage is soft like duffel bags and red in color .I know a guy who has an original set and they are nothing spectacular but they are rare. They are items for the nostalgia/history collector that are used only for display. IMO, Fiero luggage bags could be easily reproduced and I am surprised that no one has duplicated them yet.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-30-2014).]

TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it was board member fierochic1 (Jennifer) who used to have Fiero duffel bags at the Fiero Factory swap meets. I have one hiding somewhere at home.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TopNotch:

I think it was board member fierochic1 (Jennifer) who used to have Fiero duffel bags at the Fiero Factory swap meets. I have one hiding somewhere at home.

Pete Bransky from MAFOA also owns the only original set that I've seen but IIRC there were some duffel bags sold with the Fiero logo that were not original. Was it Jennifer that sold them or are you talking originals?

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 07-30-2014).]

TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The were not original.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock