F40 Shift Cable Options by fieroguru
Started on: 05-30-2014 03:27 PM
Replies: 42 (3560 views)
Last post by: 2ndtime on 08-29-2015 06:58 PM
2ndtime

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2015 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2ndtimeSend a Private Message to 2ndtimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still available? Old thread I know, but just was starting in on this swap.
IP: Logged
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2015 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/094817.html

Originally posted by fieroguru:

Fieroguru Performance will be closed for the remainder of 2015 and most likely 2016, so its probably better to consider it closed indefinitely.

We have been unable to find the right house to buy, so we have leased a townhouse in Champaign, IL and will be moving into it in the next 2-3 weeks. This will allow us to get properly settled in the area and for the girls to start school in the fall.

Unfortunately, the townhouse only has a small 2 car garage. My wife has claimed one of the bays and there is only a single 110V outlet in the entire garage. So most of my tools and equipment will remain in storage until we either find the right house to buy or build the house we want next spring.

My commute to work on a daily basis will be about 50 minutes each way, so my free time to do much with Fieros in the evenings will be significantly reduced, especially as we head into the busy time of the year at the plant.

So with these complications, you should not count on any parts from me for the next 1-2 years.
2ndtime

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2015 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2ndtimeSend a Private Message to 2ndtimeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah, okay, thank you very much sir.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock