Started on: 05-01-2014 10:28 PM
Replies: 53 (1481 views)
Last post by: hercimer01 on 06-02-2014 12:49 AM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there early Sat. Morning.

Archie
IP: Logged
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRBLUE87:

We will be arriving Wednesday to test drive the tour route to Wollersheim Winery one more time. The tour is about 45 miles of winding scenic backroads roads to the winery. The event will be on Friday. Gather at the north corner exit of the Chula Vista parking lot. First car should leave about 11am. Please join us for a fun drive in the country and enjoy one of the top ten rated winery tours in the country.

Will you have this route available ahead of time?

We're coming down without a Fiero this year (we'll call it a "mechanical" to keep the story short ), and was thinking it might be fun to stakeout the route in advance for some photo opportunities...
boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just called the Chula Vista this morning to cancel. After a weekend at the emergency Vet with my dog and spending all my vacation and rainy day money I cannot go. Can't leave me dog alone nor do I have any money left. The girlfriend and I are very sad to miss this, as we haven't been on vacation in 2 years and love the Dells.
sadie goad

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there with Yellow Car, and my dad with Red Car (as well as the whole family)! We'll be there Friday morning-Sunday early afternoon. Everyone is suuuuuuper stoked!

I guess I had better get to cleaning my car. Hm.

------------------

I'm a poor post-college student because I own a Fiero and try to keep it running!

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2014 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sadie goad

274 posts
Member since Apr 2008
PS, the video posted from the yellow Fiero was taken by my roommate from my car DON'T MISS OUT!
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Up and at-em this morning. Get a little breakfast. Load up the Fiero and start heading up to the Dells
MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sadie goad:

I will be there with Yellow Car, and my dad with Red Car (as well as the whole family)! We'll be there Friday morning-Sunday early afternoon. Everyone is suuuuuuper stoked!

I guess I had better get to cleaning my car. Hm.

So... want to help tabulate votes?

....JUST KIDDING!!!!
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by boysatt:

I just called the Chula Vista this morning to cancel. After a weekend at the emergency Vet with my dog and spending all my vacation and rainy day money I cannot go. Can't leave me dog alone nor do I have any money left. The girlfriend and I are very sad to miss this, as we haven't been on vacation in 2 years and love the Dells.

Sorry to hear that... hope your dog makes a full recovery. Lots of sad pet stories this spring.

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

So... want to help tabulate votes?

....JUST KIDDING!!!!

I'm not going to have my car there either... first Dell's in 10 years that I'm gonna leave my car behind.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 05-28-2014).]

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2014 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is all packed I will be leaving tomorrow (Thurs) morning.

[This message has been edited by mrfred8 (edited 05-28-2014).]

FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a quick FYI if looking for parts at the Dells
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/069269.html
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Awesome!

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2014 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

The yellow contingent
http://imageshack.com/a/img842/7269/xq1wc.jpg

That Malibu is probably a rebody.... With a 3100 swap to boot.

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2014 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We couldn't have had better weather. It was gorgeous!

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap
12.840@104.8 MPH Intense-Racing 1.9 rockers, 3" exhaust, 3.4 pulley, ZZP tune and 18 year old tires.

88 Coupe under construction

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 06-02-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave