Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  need advice FAST- do I buy 87 gt auto or 85 gt stick? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
need advice FAST- do I buy 87 gt auto or 85 gt stick? by FieroFanatic13
Started on: 04-13-2014 01:07 PM
Replies: 86 (1327 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 04-25-2014 10:30 PM
fierobug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a low mileage 87 GT automatic that is a really nice car. Found it a couple miles away, love the car. I'm an old fart and will be 60 soon. Let me tell you if I had the extra cash I'd be driving a blue metallic, 3800sc, 88GT, 5spd, totally rebuilt. Then I would be in a whole lot of trouble having the time of my life getting tickets, arrested, racing damn mustangs and camaros plus those japanese buzzers. Boy that would be fun! Oh well, just ride aound town and enjoy what I have. FOR NOW! LOL

Oldbikeracer is right I look good in it. A little fat with no hair and real funny getting out of vehicle.

------------------
FIEROBUG!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by fierobug (edited 04-22-2014).]

IP: Logged
oldbikeracer

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldbikeracerClick Here to visit oldbikeracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to oldbikeracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am 72, no hair, 30 lbs. overweight, and arthritis. I also have a 92 Corvette, I am a sucker for American, plastic, two seat cars. There is a method to getting in and out of these cars and still look graceful. ENTRY: right leg in, sit down on seat, pivot to the right while bringing left leg in, settle down into the car, close door. EXIT: Open door, picot to the right while moving left leg out and to the ground, pivot to the left in the seat, put left hand on door sill and push up with it while pushing down with the foot that is I the ground, slowly raise up and get right leg out and on the ground while leaning forward then up and out. This works for me and I do not appear awkward, but graceful while getting in and out. By the way old fartism starts when you give up on things, no specific age just a state of mind. Fiero is my daily driver and Corvette is Sunday go to meeting car, Fiero 103,000 miles Corvette 52,000 miles. I look good in both!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-22-2014).]

FieroFanatic13

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFanatic13Send a Private Message to FieroFanatic13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't realize that this question would turn into an "old fartism" discussion, lol...
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey how is the new car?
fierobug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2014 03:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to see the pictures of your new car! Thank you!

------------------
FIEROBUG!!!!!!!!!!

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice day today to take pictures. Say I was talking with Mark ONeil today and he seems to think he knows you. He is from Big Rapids. Back in 2000 or so he had a Formula. He talked me into getting a Fiero. We both worked at Orson E Coe Pontiac GMC back then. He lives in Big Rapids and drives to Grand Rapids every day. What a drive.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-25-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock