Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  NTFC Spring Events, March - June (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
NTFC Spring Events, March - June by blakeinspace
Started on: 03-12-2014 05:17 PM
Replies: 65 (1237 views)
Last post by: fieroseblack on 07-21-2014 06:48 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2014 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You for the guys that could make it to CB on Sat night. We had 7 Fieros show and shared a wonderful Mexican food meal afterwards at Angelina's in Lewisville. Thanks Rick for the suggestion!

Ant's orange car won for 'guest club' despite being up against Cobras and Classic Cougars!
Tom won in 80s class. David won for his red vette in GM class. Mike V won in open class for his red 88 GT. Also attending were me, Kevin, and Rick. Also visiting us that night were Kim, Alex, Tom, Sayra, Mark, Tye, and Jeff Ruff. Great seeing everyone!

This concludes 'show' season for a while. The next organized car show events will probably be in September for Tiger Prowl and the PSN.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When is the next meeting?

I would like to invite everyone out to our shop in Haltom City as some point....we can do BBQ & Brews.
I also need T-Shirt sizes for anyone that wants a FREE "Fiero Fantasy Concepts" T-Shirt.

TXOPIE

http://www.fierofantasyconcepts.com/

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 06-17-2014).]

Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

When is the next meeting?

I would like to invite everyone out to our shop in Haltom City as some point....we can do BBQ & Brews.
I also need T-Shirt sizes for anyone that wants a FREE "Fiero Fantasy Concepts" T-Shirt.

TXOPIE

http://www.fierofantasyconcepts.com/

June 28th (4th Saturday of the month)

Getting a tour of your shop sounds great. After a club meeting would be most convient for me except in July, August, or Sept.
Bradley Jay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never been to a Texas Fiero event! I'm currently situated in Fort Worth for an internship this summer; TXOPIE, your shop is pretty close to my current apartment. I'd love to tour your shop sometime, especially if it's part of an NTFC event.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradley Jay:

I've never been to a Texas Fiero event! I'm currently situated in Fort Worth for an internship this summer; TXOPIE, your shop is pretty close to my current apartment. I'd love to tour your shop sometime, especially if it's part of an NTFC event.

Where is your internship?

You can come to our next club meeting.
Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Where is your internship?

You can come to our next club meeting.

I'm working at Lhoist North America off of Hulen. Last week on the drive to the office, I saw a yellow notchie with a large wing on it heading into downtown going the opposite direction I was. Not sure who that is, but it was a slick looking car!

That would be great! Are there any club dues or a membership fee I would have to pay in order to show up? I'm only going to be here until mid-August.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm working at Lhoist North America off of Hulen. Last week on the drive to the office, I saw a yellow notchie with a large wing on it heading into downtown going the opposite direction I was. Not sure who that is, but it was a slick looking car!

That would be great! Are there any club dues or a membership fee I would have to pay in order to show up? I'm only going to be here until mid-August.

Careful who you ask...or you will have to bring PIE!

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That would be blakeinspace car our club president. There are NO fees or dues to become a member of NTFC, you don't even have to own a Fiero. Just show up and enjoy our company.
Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that's what I'll do then! Looking forward to meeting you folks.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think that's what I'll do then! Looking forward to meeting you folks.

If ur looking to buy a Fiero I have a 88 Formula swapped DOHC for sale....With or with out upgraded suspension.
Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

If ur looking to buy a Fiero I have a 88 Formula swapped DOHC for sale....With or with out upgraded suspension.

I have an '86 GT and I'm not currently in the market for another Fiero. Thank you for the offer, though.
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have an '86 GT and I'm not currently in the market for another Fiero. Thank you for the offer, though.

that's too bad cause I have an '88 Ttop Formula forsale.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

that's too bad cause I have an '88 Ttop Formula forsale.

I wish I had the funds for it.
I have always liked that car.
Good luck with the sale.
Bradley Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradley JaySend a Private Message to Bradley JayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stopped by Trident this evening and had a pleasant time walking around the shop and talking to Caesar. Seeing the Pegasus up close was pretty surreal; that interior is immaculate and it's obvious that there was no expense spared on this car. Might even have some maintenance on my Fiero done there!

Hopefully I'll get to meet more Fiero fans this summer!
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next meeting is coming up on the 28th. Come on out! Good times and good people!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel the need for some cantalope tea!!!!!!!!
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget!... regular scheduled club meeting for lunch at Pappas on June 28th!

Our main discussion points will be the calendar of events that takes us to the end of the year.
We will have some Show & Tell... bring something of interest if you want!
Anthony might have shirts ready. I know the order has been placed.

After 4th Sat of July meeting we have the Jim Swim out in Terrel, cookout and drinks and swimming
After 4th Sat of August meeting we have the Lynn Swim in Keller, cookout and drinks and swimming
The September meeting is the PSN show up in Frisco at the Air Museum
Ruckus in early October
Regular meeting 4th Sat of October
Fall Fun Run
We skip November meeting
December meeting is the X-Mas party (early Dec)
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On to Ruckus XIII, October 3,4 & 5. Abilene baby.

Mike Parker
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2014 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See you guys tomorrow.
-Joe
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2014 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

See you guys tomorrow.
-Joe

Was good seeing u Joe...

Good turn out today and was good to see everyone.

AWESOME job on shirts Anthony!!!!!

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 06-28-2014).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great meeting yesterday...

Anthony, ditto on the shirts, great job

Joe, thanks for driving up, great to see another Grove Rat still bringing it home. I wont tell Cathy how you acted!

Jim, enjoyed the Show-N-Tell on HID headlights & back up cameras for Fiero.

Thanks to all for my birthday song & Debbie East for really good peanut butter/chockalott cake.

Sharon sends thanks to everyone who donated old blue jeans to her denim quilts project for the four grandchildren. Blake thanks for being the mule on some of them.

Everyone have a safe and fun 4th of July & God Bless America.......................

Mike Parker
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a great drive in a neet little car this weekend. Spent $82.00 round trip. Saw some great folks, had some good chow. Good to see everyone. Even Parker!!

Jim, I think I am gonna do the HID. Thanks for the presentation.

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 06-30-2014).]

Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2014 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Joe, I just wanted to pass along affordable options for upgraded lighting...

I have to thank Tim for his guidance on what to buy, I was going to purchase an all in one kit. But after talking to Tim, he help me make a better selection.

The back up camera systems came as a suprise to me, on how afforable they are. I bought one back in 2004, and it cost me ~$500 and was only black and white!

It was great to see everyone come out,

Anthony, thanks again for taking the reins on the club tee shirts... I've grown two shirt sizes since the first club tee, back in 2007.. Great Job!

Jim
Fierosmith

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
josef644

I sent you a PM with HID information..

Jim
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Joe Crawford...................

Mike Parker
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jim Swim, this Saturday after meeting, In case anyone wanted to see Blake in a bathing suit..............

Mike P.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock