Started on: 03-11-2014 03:16 AM
Replies: 46 (1231 views)
Last post by: fireboss on 03-13-2014 08:00 PM
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Beltline trim is missing from the door. Decklid vents are missing. Paint looks shiny but thin. Appears to have some of the black primer showing through. Prolly had it buffed and they went too far. I've done that.

Ground looks wet. He may have wet the car down for pics. I was a victom of that one, too. The front bumper looks bad.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 03-12-2014).]

IP: Logged
Orig88GT-NC

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2014 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Orig88GT-NCSend a Private Message to Orig88GT-NCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Appears the EBay listing has been removed......
dobey

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post03-13-2014 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:
Ground looks wet. He may have wet the car down for pics. I was a victom of that one, too. The front bumper looks bad.

I think it just rained. The pics are very small, but the one from the rear where you could see more ground, it looked like it was wet everywhere. And the lighting in the pics suggests that it was overcast at the time they were taken. So I'd say just rain.

But yeah, the car does not look like a Fiero that's worth the several thousand dollars he apparently wants to sell it for.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2014 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tebailey:

And he has 3 bids!

I'm thinking his "mechanic" bid to get it rolling....
n7vrz

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2014 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He replied to my email about all the wrong info in his listing. He said that it had been corrected and that the car was a 2m6 with a "3 speed manual".
Some guys just can't seem to learn.
In my first email to him I put in all caps that Fiero's were never made with a 3 speed manual transmission.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2014 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by n7vrz:

He replied to my email about all the wrong info in his listing. He said that it had been corrected and that the car was a 2m6 with a "3 speed manual".
Some guys just can't seem to learn.
In my first email to him I put in all caps that Fiero's were never made with a 3 speed manual transmission.

Someone should have just asked to meet him with the car at a location, such as a police station, or somewhere similar. This would have ruled out a lot of scammers.
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2014 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
think he will relist it
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock