Started on: 01-09-2014 05:21 PM
Replies: 3 (686 views)
Last post by: MstangsBware on 01-22-2014 05:28 AM
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey just wanted to throw a quick endorsement to Steve Wagner (IwannaIRM). He recently bought my engine swap mount business and is taking it to a new level. I am in the firearm/ammo business now and don't have the time to put into Fiero stuff right now. Someday I will get my car back together, but with a new business and a 2 month old baby girl at home my spare time is consumed 110%.
He kept the name brandX, which is awesome, and is going to have the same quality of product being that they are made at the same facility I had them produced. I recently found his thread for his pre-sale, and here it is if anyone is in the need for a set of high quality mounts.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068018.html
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2014 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the endorsement Ryan.

I look forward to continuing to provide these mounts to the Fiero community for years to come.

I will be doing some R&D on other well needed parts for the 3800 swaps so if anyone has some suggestion please let me know what brackets, mounts, etc. you are looking for. I have two or three items on the drawing board now and hopefully will see a test sample of each item by June. No exact date has been set at this point.

For those of you wondering, I currently do not offer axles, harnesses, programming, exhaust, or installations...I leave that to the learned experts on the forum. This is not to say, I will not offer something in the future but for now, these items are someone elses game.

Let the conversions begin!
IanT720

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great! I love my FieroX mounts! I was a little worried though if I ever had to get one replaced because I wasn't sure if he was producing them still, good to hear! And goodluck guys!

------------------
1987 Fiero GTX 3800 Turbo... My Build, ST3 Cam, Lowered, Wheels, and pics enjoy!//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/089483.html

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2014 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see this turning out to be a very good business venture that keeps the 3800 swapping going for many years. I know I would like to be able to get all my needed swap parts from a single source that is reliable.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock