muffler's what kind? by georgie
Started on: 12-19-2013 11:06 PM
Replies: 7 (308 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 12-22-2013 06:06 PM
georgie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for georgieClick Here to Email georgieSend a Private Message to georgieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What Muffler's give's a deep raspy sound? Does anyone no what to look for? Oh.. its for a 2.8
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Flowmaster's best -- 40 Series!
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Flowtech Afterburner is also a loud raspy muffler.
georgie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for georgieClick Here to Email georgieSend a Private Message to georgieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank's, for the info!
fffttt1

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fffttt1Click Here to Email fffttt1Send a Private Message to fffttt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a '87 GT 2.8V6.........replaced the catalytic converter with a glass pack muffler (cherry bomb) and have Spintech muffler installed. After trying many other combinations, I find this setup gives the best sound. Not raspy at all.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When they were available, I had a Borla system installed on my two V6 Fieros.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xClick Here to visit x-thumpr-x's HomePageClick Here to Email x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a spin-tech on my swap, so many people ask if I got a v8 under the hood and love the sound of it. Motor swap is only a modified 3400.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are lucky you are not in Canada. The Grammar Police (Unnecessary Apostrophe Division) would have hunted you down!!

http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092933.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock