Started on: 10-20-2013 03:30 PM
Replies: 93 (4085 views)
Last post by: fiero67 on 11-27-2013 07:00 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the mny messages I. C an. Send out. I died on the 6th. I am Reggie still here and l wl be for a few more wells. Off I ow you a shirt please. Chill. I make a free one fo r you. I will give all tithe deTIls or you an. LL.

------------------
1986 Fiero GT 1984 Corvette
1992 Bonneville SSEI 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8

FieroNews

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am lost. Anyone got Thomas' contact info to call him or his wife?
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thomas,

Prayers for a full and speedy recovery.

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE / 3800 s/c
Fieros For Sale

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

x2

I hope Thomas is okay.
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

x2

I hope Thomas is okay.

Yea really this is rather cryptic....
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

This is the mny messages I. C an. Send out. I died on the 6th. I am Reggie still here and l wl be for a few more wells. Off I ow you a shirt please. Chill. I make a free one fo r you. I will give all tithe deTIls or you an. LL.

My best guess...

"This is the only message I can send out. I died on the 6th.(?) I am really still here and will be for a few more weeks. If I owe you a shirt please chill. I'll make a free one for you. I will give you all the details or you can... call(?)"

In my prayers, man. Feel better.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

My best guess...

"This is the only message I can send out. I died on the 6th.(?) I am really still here and will be for a few more weeks. If I owe you a shirt please chill. I'll make a free one for you. I will give you all the details or you can... call(?)"

That is what I took away from the message as well. I think the "died on the 6th" was a statement to say how severe things are, and that they had to resuscitate him.

My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jesus, oh man, our prayers go out toya quick.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thomas...Get well...Don't worry about the shirt...

Bob
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, hope you feel better and fully recover.
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Praying for you as well.

Nolan
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our collective fingers and toes are crossed for you. Don't worry about us. Concentrate on recovering. Keep us posted when you can.
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn! I hope things get better. Best wishes sent your way. Heal up man!
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I show him as 5 hours away from me....just north of Chicago. Has anyone been in contact with him?

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers for You Fiero Thomas
pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't like this at all.

Can some one get and update or find out what is wrong. Must be someone that knows the guy.

Anyone?
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, I REALLY hope that I am not reading that right. Thomas is such a cool guy and made me all sorts of cool stuff for my Fiero. I still have the two matching Fiero GT Tee shirts I had him make for me and they are my favorite tees. Thomas man I hope you are okay. Get back in here and let us know what the hell is going on dude. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I don't like this at all.

Can some one get and update or find out what is wrong. Must be someone that knows the guy.

Anyone?

I called and talked to Paul Vargyas (NIFE) a few days ago about the 2014 Daytona Show. This was before I had seen this thread, and Thomas's name came up when we were talking about some embroidery work. Paul mentioned that he has known Thomas for years. If someone knows Paul well, maybe contact him, and he can get some information?

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 10-23-2013).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope your ok Thomas...
PFF
System Bot
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
07-24-2013 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At Auto Parts City in Park City, IL. Fiero Thomas and I raided it this afternoon; needless to say: it looks nothing like these pics, now.

I noticed in "88 database guy" that Shockwave knows Fiero Thomas - I sent him a PM to see if he could provide any (hopefully good) news...

[This message has been edited by David Hambleton (edited 10-25-2013).]

ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Per his Facebook: he is in the hospital, will be there another week - week & 1/2.

Hope he is recovering well from whatever happened...
Chris Hodson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2013 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
donnie072003

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2013 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Just wondering if there is any good news about Tom yet??
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello everyone I am home. I went in the hospital on the 5th at night do to pain that I had in my abdomen. The onlything that I remember is parking my car as I wanted to make sure it was locked. I woke up and was coheraint on the 24th during the time I was down from whet I was told I even tried to excape the hospital and I was screaming about how I was kidnapped. Explaines why I was strapped to the bed. I cannot really post as I am so shaly i am one fingering the message. I have Nurses coming to the house every day now as simple things such as walking the stairs take a tole on me. I have to use a walker as well. I dont remember posting that message that started this post. The wife said she took my phhone as I was calling my best friend greg to get my kids and bust me out of were ever i was thinking that I was. I do want to repost one persons message to me that they PM me ever other day out of frustration of not under standing that I was on a vent for 7 days on my stomach as they though I would not make it. I have blisters on my stomach and arms were I was on the flip table. I will share more later as I am really tired and need a nap. I love all you guys and gals and when I am back up you guys will know. I will share more later.

I DEMAND A REFUND NOW NO MORE WAITING,, DONT MAKE YOUR PROBLEMS MINE,,I HAVE A LIFE AS WELL, I WANT MY FFN MONEY BACK,,YOU ARE NOT KEEPING IT,, AND IM NOT FORGETTING,,, PAY ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD ME PAY YOU AS A GIFT SO PAYPAL WOULDNT GO AFTER YOU, NICE MOVE TOM!!!!!IM PISSED AND DEMAND MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????!!!

I will not post there name but yet very frustrating. In another PM they said that they did read this post.

------------------

FieroNews

Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get well! Take a few and rest. Best wishes sent your way and you will continue to be in my thoughts hoping for a speedy recovery. I've been checking this section frequently hoping you would post back and let us know your still kicking.
northstar

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2013 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Real nice tom...I send you a pm and you broadcast it..nice..if you or your wife or anyone would have sent anything..post text email. Pm. Anything. I would have been fine..you did not..hey I dont know you..as far as I knew you were just following the path of DIYStu..so my r3sponce was a private message and brought on by your non-responsive activity..I just sent you another pm tom read that one..post IT here I dont mind...oh. I will never order anything from you again.
87FieroSport

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSportSend a Private Message to 87FieroSportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whining over a T-Shirt, how classy.
$20? Someone needs to have patience, especially for someone who was hospitalized.

I had a deposit of $250 tied up for my DC4 headlights, But they came eventually.

All I've seen from your posts are demands and about 90% complaining and nonsense.

Get well soon Tom
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by northstar:
.oh. I will never order anything from you again.

Something tells me he is very grateful that you said that, and hopes you keep that promise!

It's one thing to not hear from someone for weeks on end, or months with no explanation. It is totally different when someone is gone for just a week, and there is at least a thread (this one) that you said you have seen to let you know what was happening.

Wishing you the best on your recovery Thomas!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-03-2013).]

DL10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Real nice tom...I send you a pm and you broadcast it..nice..if you or your wife or anyone would have sent anything..post text email. Pm. Anything. I would have been fine..you did not..hey I dont know you..as far as I knew you were just following the path of DIYStu..so my r3sponce was a private message and brought on by your non-responsive activity..I just sent you another pm tom read that one..post IT here I dont mind...oh. I will never order anything from you again.

No one mentioned your name but you.... Now we all know who he was referring to.
PFF
System Bot
northstar

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2013 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont care if YOU know I am who I am..if I feel im getting jerked around it pisses me off..si now that you kniw it was me what are YOU going to do???.im all worried that You kniw it was me..oh noooo what will happen to me?????..jerk!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I DEMAND A REFUND NOW NO MORE WAITING,, DONT MAKE YOUR PROBLEMS MINE,,I HAVE A LIFE AS WELL, I WANT MY FFN MONEY BACK,,YOU ARE NOT KEEPING IT,, AND IM NOT FORGETTING,,, PAY ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAD ME PAY YOU AS A GIFT SO PAYPAL WOULDNT GO AFTER YOU, NICE MOVE TOM!!!!!IM PISSED AND DEMAND MY MONEY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ????!!!

Originally posted by 87FieroSport:

Whining over a T-Shirt, how classy. $20?

Seriously? All that venom over $20?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just saw your post. Who is the class act here. .you sir ..in my opinion are an ******* ..please post this responce as well..ass!

He asked me to post this as well. Please note he was refunded this morning.

Thank you for all minus one for understanding my situation.

------------------

FieroNews

seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I dont care if YOU know I am who I am..if I feel im getting jerked around it pisses me off..si now that you kniw it was me what are YOU going to do???.im all worried that You kniw it was me..oh noooo what will happen to me?????..jerk!

Dude.........At this point, there is nothing you can say or do that's going to make look like anything other than a complete A-hole. You sent a nasty PM to a guy who just spent the better part of the last month playing poker with the grim reaper, and accused him of ripping you off. You started the other thread saying he was in the hospital, and then in a short couple of weeks you turn on him. Other than a sincere apology for being an a$$hole, you're better off keeping your mouth shut.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's only $20...chill. give him a break for a bit and let him recover. Now when it gets up nearer to the $22,000 mark then feel free to get angry! Not that I have any experience with that...
Meanwhile send me your address and I will reimburse you whatever Thomas owes you.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-03-2013).]

northstar

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2013 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for northstarSend a Private Message to northstarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
20? Its was waaay more than 20. Besides it was tom and I's business...certainly none of yours or for that matter anyones here..im done posting about this issue..my side has been argued..back to the reason we are all here ..FIEROS..this is not the oprah website....any further comments concerning the issue will only make it so..up to you all...im done...
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know it really was none of my business. However, when things get posted on the internet it really grows legs and becomes everyone's business. I know Thomas...not in person but many dealings with him. It doesn't matter if it was $20 or $200. PM me the amount he owes you and I will get him squared up. Don't forget to pm an address or a paypal so I can send it.
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You weren't getting jerked around. Tom was seriously ill and hospitalized. Its not the first time Tom has been hospitalized with outstanding orders, but all those other customers had the decency to wait until he was well to get their orders, he got all their orders to them and gave them something extra for being understanding and patient. Tom has never done anyone wrong on this forum.

One thing you NEED to understand is that you have to have patience when buying some products on this forum. Many vendors on this forum make their products on the side and have full time jobs and lives. I suggest you learn some patience or your stay on this forum will be short lived(i.e. Banned). After several long time members and customers of this forum told you that Tom fell ill and was going to be away from the forum for a while to recover, you decided to attack him. You lack class and respect. You made a complete fool of yourself (for an order that was probably under $100), so don't expect anyone to buy or sell anything to you around here. There are members here that have been screwed out of THOUSANDS of DOLLARS by a different individual and they still retain a positive attitude about transactions on this forum.
johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2013 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent full payment for reimbursement for Thomas...or "my money where my mouth is" as you so ellequently put it. Please allow him to recover with a bit less stress. The reference I made to the $22,000...well lets say I am one of the persons who has lost tens of thousands from a seller that I meet here on the forum and leave it at that.

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 11-03-2013).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock