Started on: 09-24-2013 07:08 PM
Replies: 9 (368 views)
Last post by: FTF Engineering on 09-25-2013 09:46 PM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post09-24-2013 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
attend the fabulous, magnificent central florida fiero gang bangers meet thursday october 3rd.. meet Fiero men among real men ..start planning NOW !!
the notorious feud with the midget nash metro knee biters is over, this is conceal carry only, leave the heavy hardware at home..All the men in central florida fiero are good looking & the wifes are tough as nails .
plan now if you live a furpiece away
all members are available for FIERO chat & FIERO blathering!!
I uhlanstan am directly responsible for the low attendance at Daytona 2013,, SO start making plans now to attend daytona 2014 !!there will be many Fiero know it all legends to converse with ,,it is easy to avoid me & my loud mouth
so get wife permission ,to avoid spanking ,consult with your parole officer,,pay off old tickets & fines ,, plan stops along the way
they are A comming to Daytona in wagons,,buggies ,ox cart & pick em up trucks,get your fiero running ,do not sweat the interior clean up,you can hang your head out the window every few miles !!
100 Fiero,s is the goal
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will definately be there for Fieros and Pizza....
paulcal

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulcalSend a Private Message to paulcalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang nab it. I'll be in Lake Mary at the Orlando Marriott for a conference on the 5th and 6th but Fieroless that weekend, I'm driving down with some friends.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So there's a fiero meet coming up...
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am actually in Orlando that day, so I may come just for the linguistics lesson from Uhlanstan!!
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interesting vernacular....
Kit
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Thanks PK, I thought that's what he was trying to say, I just wasn't positive......

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have fun guys!

HAGO!

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited 09-25-2013).]

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just our usual monthly gathering for pizza, beer and all things Fiero.

Cam-A-Lot - send me a PM if you'll need directions or any other info.
I'll send my cell # to you. Always good to see out-of-towners
FTF Engineering

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2013 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Woah... What's it mean when you understand PK's translation better than what was originally said? Haha!!

[This message has been edited by FTF Engineering (edited 09-25-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock