Metro cruse this weekend in Grand Rapids by crashyoung
Started on: 08-23-2013 12:33 PM
Replies: 5 (141 views)
Last post by: Gall757 on 08-24-2013 10:21 PM
crashyoung

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to cruse 28th street from Grandville to Cascade starting about noon saturday, with a lunch break at the Red Sun restaurant.
At least my car will be better looking this year, thanks to all who helped with the parts acquisitions!
The new paint helped to dress it up as well.
Hope to see some more Fieros and their owners this year!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2013 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wife an I was out driving the blue gt v8 tonight and may be out Saturday. What are you driving.

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Used Fiero Parts
Custom LED Back Up Lights -
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Services. - PCS Products. - Champion Cooling Products. - Spec Clutches.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead", 87 GT Black, 88 Formula White stock--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you to to the end of 28th @ Cascade you will see a Fiero parked at the D & W Quick Stop. I have to work from noon to 6. Saturday. I'll park it out front.

Watch the right lane on west bound 28th from Brenton to Kalamazoo. I hit a couple of holes tonight and I thought I broke something it hit so hard.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-24-2013).]

crashyoung

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashyoungSend a Private Message to crashyoungEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I drove my 86 that I have been painting.
All the way from Grandville to Cascade, I saw a couple of Fieros, But I wasn't able to stop.
There were many fine cars out there!
Here's to next year, I am planning on having the wifes Fiero running so we can cruse together.
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashyoung:

I drove my 86 that I have been painting.
All the way from Grandville to Cascade, I saw a couple of Fieros, But I wasn't able to stop.
There were many fine cars out there!
Here's to next year, I am planning on having the wifes Fiero running so we can cruse together.

What color was it I saw a few
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2013 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really great weather for a car cruise!

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 08-25-2013).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock