Pics of Orange Betty by Mugwort
Started on: 08-08-2013 12:48 PM
Replies: 4 (328 views)
Last post by: Str8lineJKing on 08-08-2013 01:24 PM
Mugwort

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 12:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MugwortSend a Private Message to MugwortEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had my buddies wife do a photo shoot of Orange Betty to submit to FieroStore for the calendar. Looks like i'll miss the deadline for submission unless i can get in to the PO today and have them over-nighted or something, so i thought i'd share a few with you guys so at least the shoot wasnt a total waste. Not sure how much editing she did to these as Betty looks better in these pics than she does in person lol

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dotrenrew

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotrenrewClick Here to visit Dotrenrew's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotrenrewEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that looks great. I wanted to do the same look for my 84 for two reasons.

1. Orange is my favorite color.
2. I'm sick of people not seeing me in my little black car.

What was your original color? Did you paint inside doors/hood/trunk?

------------------
2002 Audi Allroad. Tip. 100% Natural. (FOR SALE)
2011 VW Golf. (Wife's Wheels)
2002 VW Jetta (FOR SALE)
1984 Pontiac Fiero 4 speed Duke.

Corvus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CorvusSend a Private Message to CorvusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap! That is a beautiful car! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least a little jealous.
Mugwort

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MugwortSend a Private Message to MugwortEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. Shes started off dark red. I got under the hood and door jams but did NOT opt for trunk. HUGE MISTAKE. will take care of that soon. Went with orange because i think it's the best color for notchies. Wanted purple as it's my fave color, but you cant paint a Fiero purple and have it still look like it's owned by a man. (at least not any purple i liked). She definitely gets noticed now! not a color for the shy.

She still has a lot of work to be done. pop the decklid and she doesn't look nearly as nice. But i wanted to focus on what people see most first. Now it's time to make the engine and engine compartment look good too.

[This message has been edited by Mugwort (edited 08-08-2013).]

Str8lineJKing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Str8lineJKingSend a Private Message to Str8lineJKingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love the look! hopefully my "New To Me" Notchie will turn out to look just as good!

My First Fiero!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock