Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Yes that is my car for sale in the Mall.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Yes that is my car for sale in the Mall. by Oreif
Started on: 08-05-2013 06:49 AM
Replies: 21 (1710 views)
Last post by: Snapperhead on 04-25-2014 01:20 PM
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know I haven't been around much these days on the forum. Anyhow my youngest son has an interest in cars. So I have decided to sell my V8 Fiero so that he and I can start a Father and Son project. He likes the older 3 and 5 window coupes from the 1930's so I am thinking of going that route. In order to start it I need space in the garage and starting funds. Hence selling the Fiero. The ad is up in the mall at //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/066810.html

Thanks!

------------------

NIFE Activity Director.
ZZ4 Powered !!

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 08-05-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
link not found
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah had an extra "." in the link. All fixed now.
Thanks
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At first I was going to come in here to lament your selling your Fiero, but I have to say if you're gonna sell it, that's about the best reason to do so. The time and shared experience you and your son will share building a car together will be priceless.

Please keep us updated on the progress in the Other Cars forum. Good luck with the sale. It's a beautiful car.
no2pencil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for no2pencilSend a Private Message to no2pencilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with your future project! That is awesome that you are going to be doing this with your son.

The memories I have of working on the Fiero with my father was him getting pissed off & wanting to throw the wrench through the windshield. Constantly I was reminding him that it's a Pontiac Fiero, & not a P.O.S. Fiero.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good luck with the sale/new project. I remember the ride I had with you many years ago and that car was mean. I wonder if that day will reach me. Interests change with time. I'm going through that right now and never saw it coming....
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My son and I are building a Fiero together, so I know what you mean. Good luck with the sale, and better luck with the project.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Good luck with the sale/new project. I remember the ride I had with you many years ago and that car was mean. I wonder if that day will reach me. Interests change with time. I'm going through that right now and never saw it coming....

My son is the one who peaked my interest in doing a new project. I always liked the old hot rods and he really likes them. So one thing led to another and now we are planning out what he wants to do.
I already located a rolling chassis with a steel 3 window coupe body. Needs everything else. Just need the funds to start it.

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bumping up for the weekend.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lowered price!

See mall link above.
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of my favorite Fieros of all time. Good luck with your sale!
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, I can think of only one reason to sell that car.

If I was a young man with a teenage son & I was presented with an opportunity to do a Father/Son build, I'd sell that car in a minute.

IMHO, you would be crazy to pass up this once in a lifetime chance.

Archie
jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I must say I applaud you for doing this for your son. My dad tried this with me but never got any input from me and it turned into a here do it kinda deal. Got my camaro cheap but I really wanted a fiero soo.. fast foreward ten years. Now I am doing catch up with both cars, I cant bring myself to get rid of the camaro out of guilt/failure to dad and my fiero is goinng slow as molasses in winter. GLWS and best wishes!!
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2013 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It did not sell on Ebay. So it's on Craigslist.
http://chicago.craigslist.o.../cto/4056885989.html
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2013 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

It did not sell on Ebay. So it's on Craigslist.
http://chicago.craigslist.o.../cto/4056885989.html

Good luck with the sale. What's the other project that you need room in the garage for?
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2013 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NoMoreRicers:

Good luck with the sale. What's the other project that you need room in the garage for?

My Son and I are going to build a 32-34 hot rod.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all, It has been sold.
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Congrats on the sale. I know you had it listed for some time. Did it go to someone on the forum?

You will have to keep us up to date on the hot rod project.

------------------

jb1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know I haven't been around much these days on the forum. Anyhow my youngest son has an interest in cars. So I have decided to sell my V8 Fiero so that he and I can start a Father and Son project. He likes the older 3 and 5 window coupes from the 1930's so I am thinking of going that route. In order to start it I need space in the garage and starting funds. Hence selling the Fiero. The ad is up in the mall at //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/066810.html

Thanks!

Good luck with new build. We just finishing up on friends 36 5 window coupe. Are you doing fiberglass kit or finding a steel car?

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
Northstar Rebuild

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, it must be the time of year my 85 gt just sold too..

Vince

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock