Started on: 07-18-2013 04:08 PM
Replies: 9 (2347 views)
Last post by: RCR on 07-19-2013 08:43 PM
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pontiac Fiero appreciation thread - America's only mid-engine car to date.

OLD thread on the Car Lounge Forum
First post March 2005 - Last post March 2012

Thanks for the memories
http://forums.subdriven.com...-engine-car-to-date.

All the PPG Pace Cars (Fred has 3 of them!)

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 07-18-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-18-2013 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check the last post...my dad's been adding information to it. He had an 85 SE 2M6
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, that forum is like all of PFF crushed into one thread. I didn't go through all of it, but wow.
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-19-2013 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Wow, that forum is like all of PFF crushed into one thread. I didn't go through all of it, but wow.

It is a pretty funny forum
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 05:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think someone's copypasta'd every pic from the Fiero facebook group; saw a few of my cell uploads from the 30th in there.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everyone keeps asking about the tube frame setup that was at the 30th but it seems the owner hasn't seen the questions or isn't inclined to answer them just yet... maybe it's time for a certain guy to post up a thread about it if there isn't one that's been buried somewhere already

In case anyone is still wondering, that car is currently sitting pretty with an Audi V6 and longitudinal transmission if memory serves correctly. Massive brakes, a nice suspension setup, and a lot of potential. I'm too lazy to sign up on the other forum to post what I learned about it but I'm sure that someone will see this reply at some point.
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShockWave:

I think someone's copypasta'd every pic from the Fiero facebook group; saw a few of my cell uploads from the 30th in there.

Yeah, no kidding. I recognize a lot of them from people here on the forum.

Its stuff like this that really turns me off of posting pictures on the internet.

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw many of Old Lar's photos on that site. Many from years ago..
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skuzzbomer:

Everyone keeps asking about the tube frame setup that was at the 30th but it seems the owner hasn't seen the questions or isn't inclined to answer them just yet... maybe it's time for a certain guy to post up a thread about it if there isn't one that's been buried somewhere already

In case anyone is still wondering, that car is currently sitting pretty with an Audi V6 and longitudinal transmission if memory serves correctly. Massive brakes, a nice suspension setup, and a lot of potential. I'm too lazy to sign up on the other forum to post what I learned about it but I'm sure that someone will see this reply at some point.

The guy that owns that particular vehicle is eph_kay here on the forum. He's also the guy that setup the scales that night in the parking lot at the 30th. In my discussion with him, the S4 setup was quick&dirty mounted, wood block trans mount and all, to show the direction he was going with it. The only thing functional on it was the steering gear and suspension. He does have plans for it.

There is a thread here on the build up of the tube frame if someone cares to search for it. eph_kay bought the chassis, he didn't build it.

Edit: I am pretty sure this is it: Building a tube frame fiero

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 07-19-2013).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is where it used to be (3rd owner). It was sold on next page.

Bob

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000065-3.html

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock