Pictures from the 30th Anniversary Fiero Reunion by artistmac
Started on: 07-17-2013 07:42 AM
Replies: 16 (577 views)
Last post by: artistmac on 07-17-2013 06:45 PM
artistmac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artistmacClick Here to visit artistmac's HomePageSend a Private Message to artistmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you couldn't make it to the 30th Anniversary Reunion, here's pictures from the event. Enjoy.

http://www.flickr.com/photo...s/72157634620299552/

------------------
It's only bad publicity if they spell your name wrong.

[This message has been edited by artistmac (edited 07-17-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome, thanks for sharing.

You even got a picture of my Sky ! lol

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting, I never noticed this car there, interesting. The lip spoiler really makes it work well.

http://www.flickr.com/photo...et-72157634620299552

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 07-17-2013).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pictures of a good gathering and fun event.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Thanks for posting, I never noticed this car there, interesting. The lip spoiler really makes it work well.

http://www.flickr.com/photo...et-72157634620299552

That's my car and thanks for the compliment. The reason that alot of people don't notice my car is that it looks basically stock in the front and doesn't have anything that draws you in to take a closer look at it from the rear. I mean, you've seen one stock Fiero, you've seen them all. But that in itself, is a compliment to the builder of the clip (that wasn't me, BTW) because it flows and looks stock. What I've decided to do from now on is buck the norm and park my car backwards as compared to other Fieros. Which we did, after the judging and it drew a few people before we even finished turning it around. -Jason
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

That's my car and thanks for the compliment. The reason that alot of people don't notice my car is that it looks basically stock in the front and doesn't have anything that draws you in to take a closer look at it from the rear. I mean, you've seen one stock Fiero, you've seen them all. But that in itself, is a compliment to the builder of the clip (that wasn't me, BTW) because it flows and looks stock. What I've decided to do from now on is buck the norm and park my car backwards as compared to other Fieros. Which we did, after the judging and it drew a few people before we even finished turning it around. -Jason

LMAO,... i probably saw your car and thought exactly what you said. In hindsite i am kicking myself now and asking how i missed it !

Very cool.
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All those pics on you only have one wheel from one of the two cars I had there.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004
This is actually Fred driving the car... John Callies signed the picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photo...t-72157634620299552/
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Did you buy it from PFF memeber Reality?

So Reality, "Where is your car?" !
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

Did you buy it from PFF memeber Reality?

So Reality, "Where is your car?" !

Yep, bought it from Anthony as an unfinished project which is why I've always said (and will always say) that I didn't build it, I just finished it. To be honest, I actually bought the whole car just for the clip alone. I had along conversation at the 30th with Tedd (Who is Sage and is Anthony dad) about how happy he was that I got and finished the car. Also, as a side note, the lip spoiler is actually the 1st or 2nd one out the the freshly made mold when he was designing it quite a few years ago.-Jason

I also wanted to ad, I still have the car (not the engine, it's living in MD in another car) and all of the body panels that he built. The fenders are currently being refinished and will be installed on the GS. The hood was a goner due to weathering issues, I attempted to use it but it was just too far gone. But, it was the insperation to my grey 3800 powered car, which has the same style scoops in its hood except I didn't cut them down, I liked them better with the flares.

One other thing, if you look in his thread and see the white car he rendered, I think I got it just the way he wanted including the wheels....

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 07-17-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome... I knew Sage was there but I didn't really get a chance to actually meet anyone but a handful of people...

I took those pics after most everyone else had left. Just a small handful of Fieros made yours stick out and I wondered how many cars with that mod could exist.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

All those pics on you only have one wheel from one of the two cars I had there.

Hey Tim, just the very nose of your car is visible in one of the pics above...

And here is the little Best of Show, People's Choice and Class award winning black 85 base coupe getting ready to head out for it's chance at glory... over there, across the street Actually I really like this shot as a whole.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 07-17-2013).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love a lip that goes on a Notchie, wonder if one exists?
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's awesome... I knew Sage was there but I didn't really get a chance to actually meet anyone but a handful of people...

I took those pics after most everyone else had left. Just a small handful of Fieros made yours stick out and I wondered how many cars with that mod could exist.

I've only seen two, and one of those being mine. The other is, I believe, is formally the Purple pavement eater but I believe it doesn't acutally use the GT decklid or grates but modified notchie parts.

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've only seen two, and one of those being mine. The other is, I believe, is formally the Purple pavement eater but I believe it doesn't acutally use the GT decklid or grates but modified notchie parts.

Indeed... forgot about that one.
artistmac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for artistmacClick Here to visit artistmac's HomePageSend a Private Message to artistmacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is actually Fred driving the car... John Callies signed the picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photo...t-72157634620299552/

Thanks for the info. I've changed it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock