Started on: 06-25-2013 01:40 PM
Replies: 2 (709 views)
Last post by: FieroGT42 on 06-30-2013 12:22 AM
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't think this was technical enough to clutter the TD&Q section, but I am missing all of my bell housing nuts and bolts on a 2.8L V6. I'm converting it to a manual if that makes any difference.

Does anyone know which are bolts, which are studs, the sizes, bolt grades, etc? Thanks!

Jason
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't have the exact lengths handy but the engine block end where it attaches to the transmission uses 12mm x 1.5 threads so high strength 12mm bolts should work.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay, I bought a set. There are 3 bolts and 3 studs. Anyone know which go where, and what attaches to the studs? I had to put off working on my car for a long time due to health issues.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock