Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  CALLING ALL FIERO OWNERS IN WEST, CENTRAL, NORTH AND SOUTHERN MICHIGAN. HEY HOW ABOUT (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
CALLING ALL FIERO OWNERS IN WEST, CENTRAL, NORTH AND SOUTHERN MICHIGAN. HEY HOW ABOUT by solotwo
Started on: 03-23-2013 07:47 PM
Replies: 57 (1239 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 04-28-2015 10:27 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Snows melting and the roads are clear!
IP: Logged
IanT720

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IanT720Send a Private Message to IanT720Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just saying Gilmore car muesum is beautiful and a killer place! We go every year for the Relix Riot hotrod and ratrod show. I love that place, totally be in for hanging out. Personally Ive never been to a Fiero show or meet, honestly it never seemed like a big enough event, and I always miss out on the out of state ones due to conflicts with rat rod shows I attend all over. My car will be done this year, probably more towards June/July though :/
Riddick85

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riddick85Send a Private Message to Riddick85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm on the other side of the state but I wouldn't mind showing up for a meet
batousai666

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

So spring is just around the corner. What are you doing? What is the next event?

Hey Olejoedad when is the show in Mendon?

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!! says the Mendon Dust off is May 3rd.......the only thing stopping me will be a pending "shutdown" at Pfizer where I work so we can bring some HVAC systems online for them......but if that happens I will pile up the money for something Major for my V8 GT so its not all bad
http://www.eventcrazy.com/M...don-Old-Car-Dust-Off
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

batousai666

4222 posts
Member since Jun 2009

Originally posted by IanT720:

Just saying Gilmore car muesum is beautiful and a killer place! We go every year for the Relix Riot hotrod and ratrod show. I love that place, totally be in for hanging out. Personally Ive never been to a Fiero show or meet, honestly it never seemed like a big enough event, and I always miss out on the out of state ones due to conflicts with rat rod shows I attend all over. My car will be done this year, probably more towards June/July though :/

I was at that rat rod show last year.......pretty cool. my buddy at work has a rat.

on the other hand......I go to a bunch of their "Wednesday Night Cruise-ins" for a few burgers and the ambiance. as mentioned it is an awesome place to see some great rides

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 03-10-2015).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mendon is the first weekend in May.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2015 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to the Dust off last year at Gilmore. Had a great time. This year I think the wife wants to go to see all the fantastic stuff in the barns!
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heres hoping I have a rig ready.......but I may be deep in a shutdown at work.
so I am on ears until it starts sometime in April.
http://www.gilmorecarmuseum...car-museums-dust-off

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 03-11-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2015 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Mendon is the first weekend in May.

I am going to try to make that this year.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am going to try to make that this year.

well.....I forgot to look at the calendar first.....I have a previous engagement in Detroit that weekend and have to work too, so I think 75% I am missing the Gilmore Dust off
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2015 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Riddick85:

I'm on the other side of the state but I wouldn't mind showing up for a meet

Love to have ya join us. Now if we can only get the GR area people to get in their cars and drive them.
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took the winter tires & wheels of this evening.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Steve, bumping 3 threads for this information? Glad you amuse yourself.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2015 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

Wow Steve, bumping 3 threads for this information? Glad you amuse yourself.

And you went to all three to amuse yourself

batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I took the winter tires & wheels of this evening.

I envy you and your ability to drive your Fiero all year long
I cant wait to get mine to OleJoe and back so I can start my season right proppa!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2015 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What a beautiful day today. Car seems to run better in spring/summer. Umm I have some issues I have to take care of. This car is far from being nice and in show car condition.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-01-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2015 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by batousai666:

I envy you and your ability to drive your Fiero all year long
I cant wait to get mine to OleJoe and back so I can start my season right proppa!

Looks like the Fiero is going on a road trip to Kalamazoo this Saturday evening. Mary has an insurance seminar to attend next week on the WMU campus and seeing as she is not familiar with the campus or Kalamazoo we will do a "dry run". She doesn't want to put to many miles on her leased car. She is way under mileage but that is another story. So pile the miles on the old car. LOL oh well. Just means getting new tires sooner and spending lots of $$ which she complains about. LOL

Heres hoping the money pit makes it to Kalamazoo and back. LOL

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 04-17-2015).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2015 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mendon car show which is a great bring what you have show and then Gilmore Red Barns. This is one show not to miss!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock