Started on: 01-06-2013 10:13 PM
Replies: 110 (5493 views)
Last post by: 355Fiero on 07-07-2014 02:03 PM
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes it's just best to walk away.............unsubscribed.

HAGO!
IP: Logged
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sage:

Sometimes it's just best to walk away.............unsubscribed.

HAGO!

I could see where this was heading in the first place and is why I didn't bother.

I'm guessing the deadbrain would classify a truck with fender flares and a push bar a "kit truck".

Kevin
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry but I'm going to have to unsubscribe too.

Back in the day, B.T.I. (Before The Internet), The Kit Car magazines were almost the only "treatment" for my Fiero addiction.

I subscribed to both Kit Car Illustrated & Petersons Kit Car magazines. In those magazines there were disagreements about the terms "Kit Car", "Replica", "Componet Car", "Rebody", "Specialty Car" & "Specialty Constructed Vehicle". So much so that at one point Petersons Kit Car magazine renamed it'self to "Specialty Car" (or something like that). A year later they went back to "Petersons Kit Car".

The magazines & the people reading them never settled on a definition of the various terms noted above.

Jim Youngs & Steve Temple, IMHO, were the best editors (of many editors) of those magazines. They currently run the Kit Car Builder Club/Magazine. I think they're criteria that they finally settled on was that to be a "Kit Car" it had to be (or had to have been) a "kit" that could be (or could have been) purchased by their readers. AFAIK, nothing in that definition said that a "Kit Car" HAD to be a "Replica" of something else.

In other words, all "Replica" componet cars are "Kits" but not all "Kits" are "Replicas".

One thing we PFF members all have in common is our love of Fieros. Some love a Stock bodied Fiero, some love everything that a Fiero can be become with a little (or lot ) of work.

I love them all & I when I see a nice replica of a Ferrari or other make, even if I don't care for the particular model, I do appreciate all of the work that was put into it to make it special. And that's what I admire. I admire the passion that a Fiero owner put into HIS car to make it what HE wanted.

I've seen some replicas that were poorly done, but I know that the passion that the owner had when he started his build was the same passion that I have.

In every automotive endeavor wether it's a ricer, low rider, kit car or custom car or truck there are good & bad examples of the passion. Picking the bad examples & using them to bash ALL of the marque is just not fair. We as Fiero owners should know about people being unfair everytime someone from the outside says our cars are fire bombs.

The first 50 or 60 posts in this thread were great, now it's the same-o-same-o BS.

I'll check back on this thead once in a while, but for now, I'll look to other threads for my fix.

I can only pray that someday Fiero people will start treating other Fiero people like they would like to be treated.

Archie

Cliff, please don't trash this thread, there is still a chance that more members will post pics of their replicas & other special cars.

Thanks

A
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LEEEZARD:

I've got two! (...well one and a half, really.) As some already know I built a Ferrari 308 replica from a Stinger kit between '92 - '96. It's based on an '84 chassis. Back in the day, I installed a 5.0L TPI SBC in it when V8 Fieros were still pretty rare. I still have it and it looks just as good as the day I finished it:

I'm also working on a Ferrari F355 replica from IFG. The plans are to modify the body, suspension, and engine compartment quite substantially. It'll have an extended windshield, newer style fixed headlights, completely reworked fiberglass body, mid-ship radiators, 6" wider track, 3" frame stretch, drop spindles front, SLA pushrod rear susp, Northstar engine, F40 six speed transmission, and a custom designed leather stitched interior... to name a few things.

blooz... i really like your stinger

Nice Northar motor.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-11-2013).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Here's another example of using a Fiero/extended frame.

355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well said Archie;

I agree with you 100%. I have seen incredible work on Fieros for all makes and styles and really appreciate everyone's efforts regardless of replica or custom. You and your team and other Fiero owners have created some incredible custom Fieros that deserve kudos and showing off. What is a kit/replica/custom one off doesn't really matter to me. Some of the work of others I may not do myself or not really suit my tastes but I just appreciate folks sharing their passion for Fieros and building cars. I personally won't degrade anyone's work. Fieros were and continue to be an excellent platform for custom works of art of all shapes.

Keep up the great work everyone and post your progress everyone.

Cheers
Don
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...NM

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 01-11-2013).]

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Madcurl, you have no business posting pictures of my cars in this thread. I ask that you please remove them from your post. You are not welcome to use information about my cars to suit your agenda, whatever it may be.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, right on the nose again.

If I want to see the MadArch "kit", I will go to the numerous threads Curley keeps at the top of the Construction Zone.

For those that are trying to convince Culey he's wrong...Look at his post count...20K+ promoting himself...You won't change his mind.

I'm out...

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 01-11-2013).]

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In case anyone believes Madcurl has turned a page, here is his response to my perfectly valid and reasonable request to delete the photos he reposted of my car in this thread, which he sent via PM:

Originally posted by madcurl:
What, did you accidently hit the send button? I didn't see you hitting the "delete" button in the "now" trashed thread when you and your NRA cohorts went on a personal manifesto rampage. I don't play checkers, I play chess.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

Madcurl, you have no business posting pictures of my cars in this thread. I ask that you please remove them from your post. You are not welcome to use information about my cars to suit your agenda, whatever it may be.

Not welcomed you say? You never seemed to care about "asking permission" to post pictures of my car, so why are you upset now?
PFF
System Bot
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a selective memory. You claimed the difference between a kit car/replica and your car was quality. The pictures I posted of your car demonstrated what you claimed. I'm guessing you weren't happy with that by your response here.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wrong thread.........content moved

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 01-11-2013).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The vendetta continued

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2013 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

LS4 Zimmer

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2013 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

I own two replicas

Ferrari 308 replica. I am rebuilding this one and changing up the front hood to look closer to oem as well as added in side air scoops, extended windshield. It is now in primer and my painter is in the process of high build sanding the removable parts and will be starting on the remaining car later in January. I also just got my interior done and it turned out very nicely.

Other replica, in progress is a Ferrari 355 replica. I have been working/not working on this one for way too many years. I needed to take a break from it and started the 308 build above. Once 308 is done, I will be going back to finish this one off. Panels were terrible when I got them and have pretty much cut and reshaped everything and made a number of new panels as the old ones just didn't work.

I also have a Lamborghini Countach body but I am not sure if it will be put on a redone Fiero frame like motoracer838 did or on a custom frame so won't add it here yet.

Cheers
Don

Don the 355 is pure sex on wheels !!

I have always loved that car.

Check your pm.

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Built on an 88 Formula.

[This message has been edited by fierocarparts (edited 12-22-2013).]

tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If this photo works you can see the progress on my Fiero powered kit car.

[This message has been edited by tebailey (edited 12-21-2013).]

I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

I own two replicas

Ferrari 308 replica. I am rebuilding this one and changing up the front hood to look closer to oem as well as added in side air scoops, extended windshield. It is now in primer and my painter is in the process of high build sanding the removable parts and will be starting on the remaining car later in January. I also just got my interior done and it turned out very nicely.

Pics of the 308:

308 Interior

Other replica, in progress is a Ferrari 355 replica. I have been working/not working on this one for way too many years. I needed to take a break from it and started the 308 build above. Once 308 is done, I will be going back to finish this one off. Panels were terrible when I got them and have pretty much cut and reshaped everything and made a number of new panels as the old ones just didn't work.

I also have a Lamborghini Countach body but I am not sure if it will be put on a redone Fiero frame like motoracer838 did or on a custom frame so won't add it here yet.

Cheers
Don

Did these cars ever get finished?
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
355Fiero sold his F355 body and it got shipped eastward to Nova Scotia. I am planning to finish it, then remove the body and Yarmouth Fiero is planning to moulds from it to re-make us each a carbon fiber body from them.
RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don's also finishing up the 308. http://www.madmechanics.com...uild-project-17.html

Bob

PS: I guess I'm back in this thread, so here's my contribution:

Custom 308 rebody...

Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 07-01-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the updates guys.........and very nice looking custom concept Bob........It'd be great for the Fiero rebody fans if you made molds and the body kits were available for purchase.

Cheers.
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few pictures of my first Fiero (F308 rebody). This was a nice car and eventually detoured me into Meras. This car was an 86 GT in its original form and had the Muncie four speed transmission.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 07-03-2014).]

ammotrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is my 328 replica. '88 GT 5-speed with 350 SBC with 600CFM Edelbrock. Black leather seats and brown/black interior.

It does seem like it's getting harder and harder to get in and out. And it's no fun getting underneath either as I've been in the process of replacing the alternator and rebuilding the air conditioner system. I had a hell of a time finding a shop that would build me special length hoses as the Fiero hoses can't be crimped with their automated machines. (Age affects the body first and good health and energy is wasted on youth!).

James
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ammotrup:

Here is my 328 replica. '88 GT 5-speed with 350 SBC with 600CFM Edelbrock. Black leather seats and brown/black interior.

It does seem like it's getting harder and harder to get in and out. And it's no fun getting underneath either as I've been in the process of replacing the alternator and rebuilding the air conditioner system. I had a hell of a time finding a shop that would build me special length hoses as the Fiero hoses can't be crimped with their automated machines. (Age affects the body first and good health and energy is wasted on youth!).

James

That's a fine looking 328 rebody James! How fast have you had it go?

Paul
ammotrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul, although I have been tempted, I have rarely exceeded the century mark. Needless to say, it is a real ticket magnet and I try to avoid bringing attention to myself. I was headed to town the other day and on a two lane (double yellow lines-no passing) road with 45 MPH limit and I looked down more than once and I was going around 85. I would slow down and a few curves later, the speed would creep back up. I'm working on the cruise control but getting the Fiero cruise to mate up to the carbed 350 (throttle opens in reverse of V6 TB) has been a real test on ingenuity. The carb sits on a tapered spacer with a heat isolator so stock adapters don't sit at the right height. Also, the Edelbrock carb requires adapters to support cruise. But I need to get it going as it looks like they are trying to balance the budget on traffic stops and my retirement check can't afford any more tickets.

Thanks for the kind words. I started driving VW's in Germany in '66 and have been driving some type of sporty vehicle ever since (VW Karman Ghia - 2180CC-4V, Porche 912, Fiat 124 Spyder, Fiero GT-3.4PR) but they used to be easier to get into and especially out of.

James
I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Paul, although I have been tempted, I have rarely exceeded the century mark. Needless to say, it is a real ticket magnet and I try to avoid bringing attention to myself. I was headed to town the other day and on a two lane (double yellow lines-no passing) road with 45 MPH limit and I looked down more than once and I was going around 85. I would slow down and a few curves later, the speed would creep back up. I'm working on the cruise control but getting the Fiero cruise to mate up to the carbed 350 (throttle opens in reverse of V6 TB) has been a real test on ingenuity. The carb sits on a tapered spacer with a heat isolator so stock adapters don't sit at the right height. Also, the Edelbrock carb requires adapters to support cruise. But I need to get it going as it looks like they are trying to balance the budget on traffic stops and my retirement check can't afford any more tickets.

Thanks for the kind words. I started driving VW's in Germany in '66 and have been driving some type of sporty vehicle ever since (VW Karman Ghia - 2180CC-4V, Porche 912, Fiat 124 Spyder, Fiero GT-3.4PR) but they used to be easier to get into and especially out of.

James

Sounds like the 328 is a lot of fun and definitely a strong runner James.......I understand about you not wanting to spend money supporting the state beyond paying taxes, and I hope you can get that cruise control -- under control.

LOL.......on the 'used to be easier to get into and out of them' sentiment too......I know exactly how you feel, but thankfully once we do get in them these days -- it feels like old times, which is -- All right!

Your previous sports car list is made up of a fun bunch of cars imo........It'd be nice to have any one of them these days.......All sweet little cars.

In your opinion, how does your current car stack up to those from your past?

Cheers.

Paul

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 07-07-2014).]

ammotrup

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ammotrupSend a Private Message to ammotrupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paul,
I guess my favorite car has been my '70 Karman Ghia convertible with the 2180CC engine with twin 44IDA weber carbs (Over 200,000 miles and 30+ states and 15 countries). I had it dyno tested on the Mercedes dealer in Lahr Germany and they were impressed with 135HP. Considering that the car weighs less than 1900 lbs, I surprised many unsuspecting drivers, both in the US and all over Europe. I thought it was fun to run up behind a Mercedes or BMW and flash my lights. With the speedo buried and the tach showing almost 6000 rpm, I estimate a little over 115 MPH. I also ran slalom races at CFB Lahr and impressed more than a few people including one local who had a Porsche 356 Carrera. In the US, the SCCA made me run as a modified so I was at a disadvantage to a full bore Datsun 240Z.

I do enjoy the Fiero/Fierarri but the 350 does make it tail heavy but it's still fairly neutral. I fell in love with the steer with the throttle oversteer of the VW and with adequate horsepower, it's quite formidable. The Fiero's more neutral steering is easier for the novice driver to run fast but there's enough understeer to let you know you've gone too far. A true rear engine (VW,Porsche,old Fiat 700 Abarth) is less forgiving and you can easily meet yourself coming back if you over drive and try to save it with the brake instead of the throttle.

I've always done my own work including building and running dirt track stock cars and it hard to admit that I may be getting a little too old to lay down in the dirt underneath a car scraping my arms and knuckles. Because no one really wants to work on a Fiero, they don't even consider working on mine. They all come out and marvel at the engineering that it takes and go back inside to do a computer diagnosis to find the trouble codes.

BTW, I was stationed at CFB Lahr, Germany for three years with the Canadian Armed Forces.

James
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
The magazines & the people reading them never settled on a definition of the various terms noted above.

This is so true in a lot of fields

Originally posted by Archie:
I can only pray that someday Fiero people will start treating other Fiero people like they would like to be treated.

Well said!

I FAR I

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for I FAR ISend a Private Message to I FAR IEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Paul,
I guess my favorite car has been my '70 Karman Ghia convertible with the 2180CC engine with twin 44IDA weber carbs (Over 200,000 miles and 30+ states and 15 countries). I had it dyno tested on the Mercedes dealer in Lahr Germany and they were impressed with 135HP. Considering that the car weighs less than 1900 lbs, I surprised many unsuspecting drivers, both in the US and all over Europe. I thought it was fun to run up behind a Mercedes or BMW and flash my lights. With the speedo buried and the tach showing almost 6000 rpm, I estimate a little over 115 MPH. I also ran slalom races at CFB Lahr and impressed more than a few people including one local who had a Porsche 356 Carrera. In the US, the SCCA made me run as a modified so I was at a disadvantage to a full bore Datsun 240Z.

I do enjoy the Fiero/Fierarri but the 350 does make it tail heavy but it's still fairly neutral. I fell in love with the steer with the throttle oversteer of the VW and with adequate horsepower, it's quite formidable. The Fiero's more neutral steering is easier for the novice driver to run fast but there's enough understeer to let you know you've gone too far. A true rear engine (VW,Porsche,old Fiat 700 Abarth) is less forgiving and you can easily meet yourself coming back if you over drive and try to save it with the brake instead of the throttle.

I've always done my own work including building and running dirt track stock cars and it hard to admit that I may be getting a little too old to lay down in the dirt underneath a car scraping my arms and knuckles. Because no one really wants to work on a Fiero, they don't even consider working on mine. They all come out and marvel at the engineering that it takes and go back inside to do a computer diagnosis to find the trouble codes.

BTW, I was stationed at CFB Lahr, Germany for three years with the Canadian Armed Forces.

James

Your Karman Ghia sounds like an awesome car James! Must have been so cool racing it I bet -- Ah, there was a lady on my street when I was a young teenager in the early 70s that had an orange Karman Ghia......It was one nice looking ride with the top up or down.

Also, when I was a young man in my late teens, I knew a guy who had a 240Z and I would have loved to be able to get one......Had a chance, in my early 20s to buy one from the newspaper classifieds for $500, but when I got there a few hours later - it was sold.

It just wasn't meant to be at the time and now they are very rare. I imagine a Karman like yours would be a quite rare and desirable car too.

Personally, I really like Fiero GTs...used to own a couple of Firebird Trans Ams (75 & 79) and Mustang GTs, but fell in love with Fieros when I found out they could be turned into Italian looking exotics. The Fiero GTs drove and handled really well compared to the above I found. Put some sport suspension springs on them and tweak the motors a bit and they really are very nice cars, imo.

Had to check your location when you first made reference to CFB...., but see later that you really were referring to a Canadian Forces Base......Tres cool coincidence.......I was never in the military, but have had friends who were.

Thanks for sharing and Cheers James.

Paul

[This message has been edited by I FAR I (edited 07-07-2014).]

355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2014 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple pics of my progress;

Car us in final stages of assembly and cleaning up all those last loose ends. I have since finished my custom headlights and mounted them in the car and I am currently making metal fender vents fro behind the headlight buckets.

I am hoping that life won't take me sideways again and I will be driving the car later this summer.

Cheers
Don

[This message has been edited by 355Fiero (edited 07-07-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page