Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Any fiero owners in Charleston South Carolina (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Any fiero owners in Charleston South Carolina by KissMySSFiero
Started on: 12-11-2012 10:11 AM
Replies: 57 (1436 views)
Last post by: Rick Morehouse on 02-24-2020 02:50 PM
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just recently moved to Charleston I'm just wondering if there's any other fiero guys in the area

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com 87 Gt-5spd-62k miles.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There certainly are Fiero owners in the Charleston area and I think that there was an area Fiero club at one time. I happen to live in Columbia but have attended Charleston area functions a few times. Several area people are still on PFF since I see their names from time to time.

Nelson
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep, I am in North Charleston, there are a few of us Fiero-holics in the area from Mt Pleasant, to North Charleston, and Summerville.

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet. I'm in James Island but the car won't be here until mid-January.
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the metro Charleston area. We do have a very loose knit club, and we try to meet up periodically. There are a few folks in the Myrtle Beach area as well. Check out http://scfieros.7.forumer.c...7fb8f2327d39e79b76b6 if you feel inclined.

Hope to see you around - are you still in the military?
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2012 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish i was. I love Charleston
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by topcat:

Hope to see you around - are you still in the military?

Just got out.

Anyone have an 84-87 cradle laying around? I'll be starting an engine swap soon.
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check your PM
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2012 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in Summervile and have a shop in Ladson. Just give a shout if you need any help.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2013 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my car friday.

Now time to find a few things. Best places to find engines. I'm in the market for an LS4

Also, I'd be somewhat interested in picking up another Fiero. I don't want to go far, and I don't want to pay much. 86 or newer. doesn't need an engine or body panels for that matter. But I'll pay accordingly. I have a choptop kit I'd like to play with.

So if anyone knows of a fiero sitting in the corner somewhere, I'm interested.
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2013 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I''d like to cordially invite all of you down to the Fiero weekend in Daytona in a couple of months.
PFF
System Bot
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully I will be soon. Can’t wait to get the he11 out of NJ and into the super- fast pace of SC!
We’re looking to move to Wadmalaw island, just love it down there. …wish I was there now!
Unfortunately my house renovations are going about as fast as the Formula restoration so it might be a while.
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2013 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

I have a choptop kit I'd like to play with.

That will make 2 choptops in SC.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well mine is just the glass and trim panels.

I'll finish the engine first.

No. Daytona for me.
sicmaggot

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2013 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sicmaggotSend a Private Message to sicmaggotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
first time I've seen so many Fiero owners from SC talking
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2013 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sicmaggot:

first time I've seen so many Fiero owners from SC talking

LOL You should go to our website. Not much going on there.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just thought I'd bring this back up.
About a month ago, I saw a nice black GT driving down Remount Rd.

Anyone else around? I'm driving an orange formula now. I also got my LS4 that I want to start tinkering with.

Anyone locally interested in doing a 3800 swap? I have mounts and headers that I'd let go cheap if someone wants some help turning wrenches.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to come up to SC and just spend a week looking around. I spent 3 1/2 years in Charleston while I was stationed in the Navy and the only thing I remember is the strip clubs and bars.
Still have a Navy buddy that lives in Somerville. Good luck with your build, you have a few months yet before I would call it wrenching weather in SC
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

I would love to come up to SC and just spend a week looking around. I spent 3 1/2 years in Charleston while I was stationed in the Navy and the only thing I remember is the strip clubs and bars.
Still have a Navy buddy that lives in Somerville. Good luck with your build, you have a few months yet before I would call it wrenching weather in SC

This place has changed so much in the 14 years that I've lived here. You probably would not recognize it much if you have not been back. We've had a lot of growth - especially in Summerville, North Charleston and Goose Creek areas

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 02-07-2014).]

topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

topcat

5486 posts
Member since Dec 2001
Yep still around. I was very close to selling my Fiero last month but my wife talked me out of it. Someone was on the way up from Florida to drive it away when I backed out of the sell. The car is great, but does not get driven much and I do not have the time that I use to have to tinker with it. I still have the 12" brakes that I want to put on the rear, but am waiting for a parking brake solution before I put them on. I do not want to lose my parking brake. I put less than 300 miles put on it last year.

I registered for Daytona and got the time off work. Anyone local going this year? I went three years ago and had a great time.

just thought I'd bring this back up.
About a month ago, I saw a nice black GT driving down Remount Rd.

Anyone else around? I'm driving an orange formula now. I also got my LS4 that I want to start tinkering with.

Anyone locally interested in doing a 3800 swap? I have mounts and headers that I'd let go cheap if someone wants some help turning wrenches.

Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey everybody! Its been awhile since i've been able to post anything. First of all, welcome to our neck of the woods. I am one of the members from the Myrtle Beach area. I was putting myself through nursing school and unfortunately I had to sell my fiero to pay for life basically. However, I have just purchased a new fiero this week. I hope to post pics of my new ride soon. Topcat, I plan on going to Daytona this year also. I've already put in for the days off. So maybe we can all get together more often. I love our meets and really miss going to them.

Daniel
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like rpro posted, you are all welcome to come down to Daytona, March 27th weekend. There are currently 2 people in SC driving down, maybe you can all drive in a caravan There is no other show or venue in the South East United States to hang out with so many Fiero enthusiasts! And this year we will get the chance to RACE around the New Smyrna NASCAR track for a few laps!

Check it out! http://fieroevents.com/

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 02-07-2014).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep still around. I was very close to selling my Fiero last month but my wife talked me out of it. Someone was on the way up from Florida to drive it away when I backed out of the sell. The car is great, but does not get driven much and I do not have the time that I use to have to tinker with it. I still have the 12" brakes that I want to put on the rear, but am waiting for a parking brake solution before I put them on. I do not want to lose my parking brake. I put less than 300 miles put on it last year.

I registered for Daytona and got the time off work. Anyone local going this year? I went three years ago and had a great time.

I am not exactly local since I live in Columbia but I plan to attend Daytona in March.

Nelson
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately Fieroless at the moment, but I live in Summerville.

Man I would love an 88 GT in my garage again.
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

I am not exactly local since I live in Columbia but I plan to attend Daytona in March.

Nelson

I would love to take a trip up to Columbia for a get together. I would be a nice little drive.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-30-2016).]

Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Infinitewill, please check you PM's. Thank you
topcat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2014 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spoilt_87fiero:

Hey everybody! Its been awhile since i've been able to post anything. First of all, welcome to our neck of the woods. I am one of the members from the Myrtle Beach area. I was putting myself through nursing school and unfortunately I had to sell my fiero to pay for life basically. However, I have just purchased a new fiero this week. I hope to post pics of my new ride soon. Topcat, I plan on going to Daytona this year also. I've already put in for the days off. So maybe we can all get together more often. I love our meets and really miss going to them.

Daniel

Daniel, and Nelson, what day are you driving down? I am leaving Friday morning if all goes according to plan

Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Daniel, and Nelson, what day are you driving down? I am leaving Friday morning if all goes according to plan

I plan on driving down on Friday morning as well. As long as nothing changes, that is my plan for the moment. Maybe we can ride down together.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 08-30-2016).]

hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My current plan is to leave Columbia Thursday. I hope to do so by 10:00 but that schedule is dependent on my spouse.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
Spoilt_87fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

Daniel, PM replied

Will

Thank you kind Sir. + to you. Also, PM replied to.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so not many in the area. Check.

If i go to Daytona, i'm taking my boat and fishing all weekend.

Anyone here like fishing? I can't imagine going fishing with another gear head.

My brain might explode.

I'm going to keep bringing this up until someone agrees to let me do an engine swap for them.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

sardouan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2017 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardouanSend a Private Message to sardouanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know that this reply is 5 years overdue, but I'm a new Fiero owner in Charleston. It's a black 1988 5 speed model with a sunroof. It has a sticker that says "Formula 1", but we found out that it was put on later and is not actually one. It was a gift from my godmother a few years ago and we're just now getting it going (the DMV gave us a hard time about it being a gift). Hope y'all are still active on here!
Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, you're much closer to Carlisle now ;-)
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2017 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe we should try and do a get together at my shop again. Last time we did it about 7 or 8 fiero's showed up.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2017 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardouan:

I know that this reply is 5 years overdue, but I'm a new Fiero owner in Charleston. It's a black 1988 5 speed model with a sunroof. It has a sticker that says "Formula 1", but we found out that it was put on later and is not actually one. It was a gift from my godmother a few years ago and we're just now getting it going (the DMV gave us a hard time about it being a gift). Hope y'all are still active on here!

Where in Charleston are you? I'm on James Island.

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Maybe we should try and do a get together at my shop again. Last time we did it about 7 or 8 fiero's showed up.

I'd be up for something.

Since starting this post, I got a different fiero. I now have an orange formula. I drive it frequently so you may see it around.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

sardouan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardouanSend a Private Message to sardouanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'd be up for something.

Since starting this post, I got a different fiero. I now have an orange formula. I drive it frequently so you may see it around.

I've never seen it around! I'm in West Ashley, near the Kia Dealership on 17. I would also be up for a meeting soon.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That Todd Guy, thefierofarm.com is just outside Charleston. Check him out.
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2018 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardouan:

I've never seen it around! I'm in West Ashley, near the Kia Dealership on 17. I would also be up for a meeting soon.

it's not orange anymore.

Originally posted by fierofool:

That Todd Guy, thefierofarm.com is just outside Charleston. Check him out.

I bought the orange car from him.

Btw, we had 4 fieros at the Mt Pleasant Cars and coffee last month.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com

[This message has been edited by KissMySSFiero (edited 03-30-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave