Started on: 09-26-2012 01:31 PM
Replies: 21 (643 views)
Last post by: G-Man on 10-28-2019 08:53 PM
FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2012 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All,

For those that don't know me, my name is Greg McNeely. Our group currently consists of 50-60 people. Many of which love to lend a hand if time permits individual busy lives. Jerry has a Fiero hobby shop in Brownsburg, IN and does great work. His # is 317-590-5466. He's struggling to keep things afloat, so if you need work done... Please attemp to toss your business his way, and if not... Donations are graciously accepted. CIFO is a free group, and you can find us under "Central Indiana Fiero Owners" on Facebook. No friend request is denied, but inappropriate posts/people are removed.

The troubles I have gone through made this a dismal year for events/cruises/meets, etc. If you would like to volunteer to host weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly events... Everyone is welcome. I've been buying and trying to restore projects in my spare time, and will be taking some to Jerry's hobby shop.

PM your e-mail and add as a friend on Facebook if you are interested in great events planned for Fall and 2013 (if the Mayan's are wrong).

Greg

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Corpsmen Ed

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Corpsmen EdClick Here to visit Corpsmen Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to Corpsmen EdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does this group still exist? I live in Marion and have been looking for a Fiero owners group in Indiana, even though my car is a long way from complete.
rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in some information. I live in southwest Indiana, but would still be nice to have someone close to hang out at once a month or whenever.
Jason88Notchie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jason88NotchieSend a Private Message to Jason88NotchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hell, I live in Ohio and wouldn't mind the drive so much to Indiana. It seems our neck of the woods/region is the dead zone. I'm even considering driving out to eastern PA to meet up with those good people. But 6 hours! uggg!
msrservices

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msrservicesClick Here to visit msrservices's HomePageSend a Private Message to msrservicesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Northwest Indiana, and I'd make the drive for a good event..... ok maybe even a so so event.
G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2014 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We really haven't been very active in awhile. I'd probably be more motivated to spearhead activities if mine was at least running.

Greg still has several Fieros though I don't remember if the Facebook page is still active. Send him a PM on here. Maybe its high time we brought the Indy group back to life.

Gary
msrservices

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for msrservicesClick Here to visit msrservices's HomePageSend a Private Message to msrservicesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that's when you plan events at your house and get fellow Fiero friends to help get your car running! haha

Originally posted by G-Man:

We really haven't been very active in awhile. I'd probably be more motivated to spearhead activities if mine was at least running.

Greg still has several Fieros though I don't remember if the Facebook page is still active. Send him a PM on here. Maybe its high time we brought the Indy group back to life.

Gary

Ayrow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2014 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AyrowClick Here to visit Ayrow's HomePageSend a Private Message to AyrowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tried a few years ago, heavily, to get this going and had a hard time.
Even made a dedicated website.

The issue was getting everybody involved or committed to events or meetings.
I gave up in frustration and Greg finally took it over.

I would like to see something organized and have a get together, now and then.
ChuckR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2019 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckRSend a Private Message to ChuckREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I just tried to find this group on FB and it does not come up is this a defunct group now? is there an Indiana Fiero group out there? I would love to meet others if there is.

~Chuck

------------------
"HICCUPP" 1988 2.8 GT Ocelot SS exhaust

rice.1

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2019 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rice.1Send a Private Message to rice.1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be great to have an active club in the area. I live in southern Indiana, near Bloomfield. I have 3 Fieros. One in the middle of a swap (silver 87GT with engine and cradle out), one with the 3800SC swap done, but rest of it is in poor condition, that I want to transfer to my 87 GT, and an 85 SE. I'm low on time, and would love to have help getting the swap complete.
damnskippy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for damnskippySend a Private Message to damnskippyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ChuckR I think you and I are the last few Fieros in Indianapolis
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greg is still in the area, but one of his cars is at my shop.
Lakedogs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LakedogsSend a Private Message to LakedogsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to my fellow Indiana residents. I’m located just north of Indy. I have two Fieros that get out occasionally. One is an 87 Fiero GT that I bought new in 87! This one is completely stock and all original except for what has needed to be replaced. The other is an 86 Fiero SE with a 383 V8. This one needs more attention to keep running and is not running right now. Hopefully when I get the new slave cylinder on it and the clutch re-bled, it will be on the road again. The trouble is I want them to both be reliable daily drivers like any newer vehicle. I am constantly reminded that they are older cars that need regular attention.

Skull_Bandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Skull_BanditSend a Private Message to Skull_BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’m also a centralish Indiana Fiero owner. There are still a few of us left
G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just PM'd Greg on FB. I don't see the page/group for the club either.

I'm up for a get-together. It's been far too long since we did anything and I'd like to make something happen before the end of the month. How does either the 19th or 26th sound?

Gary
Skull_Bandit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2019 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Skull_BanditSend a Private Message to Skull_BanditEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I’d be down for that. I have to be in Missouri by the 10th of November. So before that would work.
damnskippy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for damnskippySend a Private Message to damnskippyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So lets beat this get together idea date around guys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys, I'm actually in MN, but here are some Indiana Fiero facebook groups:

Indiana Fiero Club
https://www.facebook.com/gr...862127845/?ref=br_rs

Crossroads Fiero Club of Indiana
https://www.facebook.com/gr...967948209/?ref=br_rs

Here is a page:

Southern Indiana Fieros
https://www.facebook.com/So...ros-225174240869352/
oldrock2401

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2019 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldrock2401Send a Private Message to oldrock2401Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in east central Illinois, about 10 mins from Indiana, about 1hr 20min from Indy.....

------------------
--- 86 GT, my pride and joy (currently undergoing turbo 3.8 swap)

G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2019 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greg's response on FB: "I am getting my car shipped back here in a couple weeks. It has been down for the past 5 years or so. The group page was actually a profile, and a couple weeks ago I logged into the wrong account. It asked to update my name, and I couldn’t change it back. I will plan on a get-together early November. We definitely need to get a schedule and/or routine for 2020."

I'm open to suggestions for a time and place.
Rick6375

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2019 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick6375Send a Private Message to Rick6375Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by G-Man:

I just PM'd Greg on FB. I don't see the page/group for the club either.

I'm up for a get-together. It's been far too long since we did anything and I'd like to make something happen before the end of the month. How does either the 19th or 26th sound?

Gary

I'm in New Castle, just east of Indy. The 19th, I have to work, but the following weekend sounds good for me if something happens. Bought my 1st Fiero last december and have been slowly fixing issue to make it a dependable commuter.. Its not the prettiest or fastest, but it is all mine and fun.
PFF
System Bot
G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2019 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I've been texting with Greg about a date and time. How does this Sunday at 1pm at the Castleton Hooters work for everyone?

To get a head count, you can respond in this thread or PM me.

Gary

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock