Finally reliably on the road again, or at least for now. The transmission swap is done and I added an-6 lines for the transmission lines. A little overkill but after loosing a line I was taking no chances. Re worked my frozen calipers and replaced the rotors. After the mess I had with drop springs and the 12in brake kit I decided to go back to stock springs and Rodney's 1 in drop ball joints. I still had clearance issues though. The paint did not hold up well when I installed the calipers so they will be next on the list for the powder coaters after the rims.
I also installed the coil overs and can actually fit the low profile jack under the car now. No more driving up on a patio brick to get the car high enought to get a jack under it.