Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Group Buy on SpeedHut custom gauges (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Group Buy on SpeedHut custom gauges by Oosky
Started on: 04-18-2012 09:00 PM
Replies: 99 (3051 views)
Last post by: Amida on 03-07-2014 10:06 AM
BOBBY D

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I asked speed hut about them and their sales department told me they were only temporarily out and will be in stock next month.
IP: Logged
Oosky

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2012 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BOBBY D:

I asked speed hut about them and their sales department told me they were only temporarily out and will be in stock next month.

that's good news! when i asked them a couple months ago the guy sounded like he didnt think they'd ever get the gauges back in stock! Just depends who you get to respond to your emails I guess. lol
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got an email from speed hut. Gauges should be available next week.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well how much are they??? I think I scanned the whole thread looking for a number..
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2012 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea I've been emailing speedhut now and then. they said they should have gauges in the next couple of weeks I'm not offering a deal or a sale on these or anything..just to be clear...I just wanted to see how many people on here were interested in the gauges because at first, Speedhut said they'd need atleast 10 people who would be willing to buy them,. But now they're just getting them back in stock in general, I think...lol so if you want them, you have to order them from Speedhut. and they should be in stock soon. yay!!!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oosky:

yea I've been emailing speedhut now and then. they said they should have gauges in the next couple of weeks I'm not offering a deal or a sale on these or anything..just to be clear...I just wanted to see how many people on here were interested in the gauges because at first, Speedhut said they'd need atleast 10 people who would be willing to buy them,. But now they're just getting them back in stock in general, I think...lol so if you want them, you have to order them from Speedhut. and they should be in stock soon. yay!!!

So any ideas on pricing? Or maybe a link? Count me in. Perhaps X's2. However I need a priceline.

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm honestly not sure how much they will cost, I saw the fiero gauges on their site a few months ago before they disappeared but I didnt take note of the prices at the time. XD I'm sure there's a set price and then more charges for additional logos and such. It might be the same prices as their other custom gauges, like the other Pontiac ones..that's the page I click on to see if the Fiero ones show up...lol

Speedhut glow dials

[This message has been edited by Oosky (edited 07-06-2012).]

JumpStart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 05:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JumpStartSend a Private Message to JumpStartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was looking at the blackface with blue numbers and beetle font to put in mine when I get it back on the road here in about 2 months. The price for these was about $108. I do hope they get them back in stock and hope im not too late.

Steve
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2012 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JumpStart:

I was looking at the blackface with blue numbers and beetle font to put in mine when I get it back on the road here in about 2 months. The price for these was about $108. I do hope they get them back in stock and hope im not too late.

Steve

you're not too late. lol they're not back in stock yet but they should be in a week or two, according to speedhut. just keep checking their website, that's what I've been doing!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TYVM for the link. Which set should I be looking for? Didn't see anything fiero specific. I'm definatley interested with red backlight! $120 +/- doesn't seem too bad.

edit...duh I didn't see it because it's not there YET...srry.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 07-07-2012).]

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

TYVM for the link. Which set should I be looking for? Didn't see anything fiero specific. I'm definatley interested with red backlight! $120 +/- doesn't seem too bad.

edit...duh I didn't see it because it's not there YET...srry.

haha yep. the Fiero gauges WERE at the bottom of the list on the Pontiac page, but then became out of stock. HOPEFULLY they will reappear on that page in the next week or two!!! so excited to order mine! I know I'm getting purple faces that also glow purple at night! I have already messaged Speedhut and worked it out with a very nice girl named Leah, I think? she's been very helpful to me ^_^ although I still have to decide on my logos I want on the speedo and tach....not sure if I want a custom one or just use their generic Fiero and Pontiac logos...haha. sorry just thinking out loud :P...in my own thread XD
PFF
System Bot
adrian1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for adrian1Send a Private Message to adrian1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in the uk and have not heard of the speedhut guages but they sound cool. Would like to see how they look and what they cost.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by adrian1:

I live in the uk and have not heard of the speedhut guages but they sound cool. Would like to see how they look and what they cost.

if you go to speedhut.com you can look at all their gauges, but the ones I'm specifically wanting are for the Fiero, they will be the same style, with different colors and custom logos. They are just overlays that go over the original stock gauges. So they don't cost that much, I don't remember the pricing though. Take a look at their site or message them to be sure.

oh, also if you wanna see what the Fiero custom glow dials look like just go to the first page of this thread, some people posted pics. they're totally awesome !

[This message has been edited by Oosky (edited 07-07-2012).]

weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oosky works for Speedhut! Lol. Busted
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Oosky works for Speedhut! Lol. Busted

huh? lol why would you say that? xD I dont even know the prices. LOL
JumpStart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JumpStartSend a Private Message to JumpStartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the wrong car but what I wanted. Im in Florida hence the trees.

Steve
SkyeBologna

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkyeBolognaClick Here to visit SkyeBologna's HomePageSend a Private Message to SkyeBolognaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JumpStart:

For the wrong car but what I wanted. Im in Florida hence the trees.

Steve

love the font!!!
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still not available. Dratts
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Still not available. Dratts

yea not yet i emailed them again yesterday and they said they should've arrived by now. they said they ordered the gauges in like a month ago and they shouldve been there by monday, I hope the cause for delay isn't a huge problem. They said they'd keep me updated about the gauges so I"ll try to post here when I hear anything!
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yea not yet i emailed them again yesterday and they said they should've arrived by now. they said they ordered the gauges in like a month ago and they shouldve been there by monday, I hope the cause for delay isn't a huge problem. They said they'd keep me updated about the gauges so I"ll try to post here when I hear anything!

Can we order them when they come in or is there a waiting list or group buy thing going on? How much are they going to be this round? Sorry I didn't catch most of this thread.

------------------

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't quite understand that they have "ordered the gauges and they should be here in a couple weeks". The gauges are custom made. When you order, you choose the face color, illuminated color, fonts, logos, custom wording ect ect.... How can they have the gauges on order?
PFF
System Bot
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:
Can we order them when they come in or is there a waiting list or group buy thing going on? How much are they going to be this round? Sorry I didn't catch most of this thread.

no you just order them from the speedhut site. lol I started this thread a while ago because I thought it'd help Speedhut to re-order the gauges, because they sounded like they weren't going to get Fiero ones back EVER. but they will have them soon, so you just have to buy them from them directly
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oosky

717 posts
Member since Oct 2010

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I don't quite understand that they have "ordered the gauges and they should be here in a couple weeks". The gauges are custom made. When you order, you choose the face color, illuminated color, fonts, logos, custom wording ect ect.... How can they have the gauges on order?

yea I'm not sure about that either, haha. they must have to order the actual faceplates in the style for the specific car (Fiero) and then they must add the color and designs somehow, since they're all unique orders, I'm sure. especially if you get your own custom logo or words, like you said. They didn't go into detail in the emails with me, they just said they were ordered from the manufacturer and will be available soon *shrug* lol
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got an email today telling me they will be available next week,.
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

got an email today telling me they will be available next week,.

yep, same here. can't wait!
BOBBY D

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOBBY DSend a Private Message to BOBBY DEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
liars. Still not available
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2012 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

liars. Still not available

yea i know I dont think they're lying, but something's going on with the manufacturer of the gauges or something...sounds like they had already shipped them yet they haven't arrived? I'm getting really impatient now >.< lol
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been informed that the fiero gauges arrived at Speedhut today!! yay! finally lol
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see all of my hard work finally paid off!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Good to see all of my hard work finally paid off!

Where can you find them on the site?
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where can you find them on the site?

the fiero gauges are not on the site yet, cause they JUST got them in yesterday, or so I was told. but when they are on the site you would go to Gauge Dials at the top of their home page (www.speedhut.com) and then go to the Pontiac section. I keep checking for the Fiero gauges to appear on there, so I'm assuming they will show up this week. but you'd have to email them and ask to be sure , I'm just assuming lol
PFF
System Bot
jwrape

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jwrapeSend a Private Message to jwrapeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested in a set if they are not too high in price. Love the way they look

------------------
Car Thread:
86 GT
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/085541.html

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the fiero gauges are not on the site yet, cause they JUST got them in yesterday, or so I was told. but when they are on the site you would go to Gauge Dials at the top of their home page (www.speedhut.com) and then go to the Pontiac section. I keep checking for the Fiero gauges to appear on there, so I'm assuming they will show up this week. but you'd have to email them and ask to be sure , I'm just assuming lol

Do you know if speedhut can print Corvette C6 style fonts?
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jwrape:

I'm interested in a set if they are not too high in price. Love the way they look

i honestly dont know how much they are lol you'll have to watch the site for when they're available then, I dont know when they'll put them up. I'm not in charge of this or anything, I'm just another one of their soon-to-be customers lol
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2012 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oosky

717 posts
Member since Oct 2010

Originally posted by Amida:
Do you know if speedhut can print Corvette C6 style fonts?

no clue. you'd have to ask them. I have yet to order my gauges from them. lol
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2012 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did they ever get the gauges online yet?
Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2012 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did they ever get the gauges online yet?

Ive been checking everyday and they havnt shown up on the site yet for some reason. They told me the gauges arrived in stock last monday, so I dunno what's taking so long lol I plan on calling them tomorrow to order mine!
Rare87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2012 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Gauges are back up everyone!!!

http://www.speedhut.com/cus...auto_number-1001.htm

------------------

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Fiero Gauges are back up everyone!!!

http://www.speedhut.com/cus...auto_number-1001.htm

yay!!! finally! XD
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2012 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's a set price for basic face gauges, its extra for different font and emblems. I bought mine back in 05 i think, they've been working great ever since. White with red flames from the bottom, different font. it came with a switch so they glow blue/green
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock