Hello from Mexico!!!. by avp
Started on: 04-18-2012 06:20 PM
Replies: 46 (1538 views)
Last post by: avp on 12-13-2013 12:00 PM
avp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a fan of the Pontiac Fiero, Fiero I acquired my first few months earlier, I live in Mexico, the Fiero is a very rare car in Mexico but is very attractive to people on the street.

Together with other owners formed a Fiero will to club these cars which belong, is the first in Mexico Car Club of Fiero, I learned a lot from this forum and hope I can contribute.

Some pics of the car, a Model 88 Fiero GT with 86,000 miles and is in great condition everything works fine on it, customize, was updated with XENON and LED technology and was given a paint treatment, I hope I can give their opinions on the car, excuse my English, Greetings.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy smokes! I mean ay yay yay!!! Su carro es perfecto! Y en mexico tambiem!!! Chingow! Bienvenido a este comunidad! (o el enfermo de Fiero's)!!!!
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome aboard. Great looking car. I own an 88 also. What part of Mexico do you live in?
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride!
avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your prompt reply and for the good comments, I live in the State of Mexico, in the center of the country, I bought the car in good condition , but not in the current look, so we make improvements to expose and on the street.

A esthetic improvements were not modified any component, the V6 engine is in good condition and has good driving and street performance.

It's a very fun car and likes people.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Muy bonita !!
La fiera

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for La fieraSend a Private Message to La fieraEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bienvenido!! Espero que disfrute su Fiero. Usted es unico por que su Fiero es unico! Buena Suerte.

Reinaldo
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome! Very nice GT. 88 is the best

------------------

Red: TPI V8 + 6-Speed White: 3800SC auto
304rwHP/366rwTQ

Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice whip man! Lots of potential in that car.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! Beautiful car!

Welcome to our obsession.

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula IMSA Fastback. 4.9, NVG T550

Praise the Lowered!

Rick 88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you tell us more about the wheels on your car? I can see they are from Italy.
There is a small yellow badge atached to the wheel. Can you post a close up picture of it?

PFF
System Bot
nmw75

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nmw75Send a Private Message to nmw75Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice ride!

I'm leaving for Mexico tonight. Will arrive tomorrow.
Spotted two Fiero's the last time I was there two years ago.

------------------
86 GT
87 coupe restoration project.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum! Beautiful car! I like the subtle changes. If someone didn't know, it could be taken for factory. Very nice!
countach500

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach500Send a Private Message to countach500Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Orale! Nice whip.
avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all for the comments, I have some pictures later publishes Fiero Club of Mexico, I hope to have some relationship with members of clubs United States because I want to exchange views.

I have the project put a Turbo on my Fiero, but first I want the opinion of you, I want to keep the original engine, without making any modification, I want to increase 7 or 8 psi in the V6 engine, it is important not want to replace internal parts of engine, discuss their views, if possible?, what kind of turbo I have to install and get additional HP gain?, will not under go the heat engine?.

I also want your opinions on electric turbos, actually work?, or just spend money.

regards
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap that is one nice Fiero!
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something about a Red Fiero. NICE!!!!
nightonfire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nightonfireSend a Private Message to nightonfireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very clean!
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2012 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Electric turbos do not work. The stock 2.8 cannot handle much boost without blowing up so be very careful with the turbo.
PFF
System Bot
JumpStart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JumpStartSend a Private Message to JumpStartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice example of a clean "88 GT and Welcome to the Forums!

As far as using a turbo, I dont think its the best idea mainly because these engines were not designed for it. My opinion would be to make the engine more effecient starting with the intake manifold. The stock ones like you have are very restrictive with airflow. You can modify them to fix this or buy an aftermarket intake that helps this problem. There are threads on this forum that talk about this but I cant find it now. Hopefully someone will post it for you.

Another thing you might could do is to use ratio rockers. They should give you more intake and exhaust flow for the engine.

Im sure others will chime in and give you some good ideas. Good Luck!

Steve
ED77KATR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED77KATRSend a Private Message to ED77KATREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Fiero.. Welcome to the Forum.
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2012 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great looking Fiero, the wheels look great! Welcome to the forum.
Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks very speedy underlay underlay rebar. Love the car mate.
avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick 88:

Can you tell us more about the wheels on your car? I can see they are from Italy.
There is a small yellow badge atached to the wheel. Can you post a close up picture of it?

The wheels are designed to be marketed and manufactured only in Mexico, for different models of GT cars, so it is engraved the legend SPORT GT, the design is from Italy, I customize for my Fiero, with center caps Fiero letters and emblem of pegasus in yellow that is embedded in the sides of the wheels were made by a friend.

My idea was that they were similar to those wheels MOMO Ferrari model, because I had one wheel of that model that I liked a lot in another car a few years ago.

The measurements of the wheels are 18 x 17.5 and the tires are 225/40/18.

The Pegasus I have on the sides are the same that are embedded in the wheels.

avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2012 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

avp

31 posts
Member since Apr 2012

More pictures of my Fiero in the night, car event and also with the Fiero Club Mexico, I welcome your comments, greetings..

My Fiero in car event

Pictures the Fiero Club Mexico

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really nice looking car. I hope you protect it well. Ive heard that Mexico is the car theft capital of the world. Be safe.
avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

Really nice looking car. I hope you protect it well. Ive heard that Mexico is the car theft capital of the world. Be safe.

Thanks for the comment and you have reason Mexico has a high rate of auto theft, why not use it daily only on weekends sometimes, possibly out insurance to avoid this risk.
ITALGT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2012 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ITALGTSend a Private Message to ITALGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not the first to chime in on this, but it has to be said... that is one really really really nice Fiero you have there! Kudos for representin' in Mexico!
avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Video of the details of my Fiero taken and edited by a friend who also is a fan of the Bunch, hope you like.

PFF
System Bot
kift1991

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kift1991Send a Private Message to kift1991Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice job on your fiero

[This message has been edited by kift1991 (edited 07-09-2012).]

Kitskaboodle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any plans to lower it?
Fiero's beg to be lowered ya know.....
Kit
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2012 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avp:

Video of the details of my Fiero taken and edited by a friend who also is a fan of the Bunch, hope you like.

Nice video(and car)! I liked the car in green and blue too.
avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2012 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a small change in my car, afternoon and night view, what is your opinion?

avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updates in my fiero new headlights made for me!!

avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how to see in the Night

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avp:

a small change in my car, afternoon and night view, what is your opinion?

I'm diggin this! I love the wheels and the wheel lights! I would love to have that on my car!
adrian1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for adrian1Send a Private Message to adrian1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great looking car and i love all your leds!
avp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2013 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avpSend a Private Message to avpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool photos.

------------------

Fiero 88 the last and best of its kind!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock