Started on: 08-28-2011 07:01 PM
Replies: 70 (4255 views)
Last post by: jwct7 on 09-29-2014 02:32 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recently there have been several threads mentioning the Lizardo. A little over a month ago I went to the shop and photographed Lizardo #2. On the way home I stopped at Joesfiero's and forgot my camera at his house. Today I went and picked it up.

The following pics are of Lizardo #2. The car is 98% done. There is just some badging left to do and the clear headlight and tail light lenses to be installed.

------------------

Click here for all your Fiberglass part needs

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86FieroSEv6

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86FieroSEv6Send a Private Message to 86FieroSEv6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Almost looks more Lotus than Lambo. Either way, it is actually a pretty sweet looking ride.
Ang84Indy

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ang84IndySend a Private Message to Ang84IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a beautiful car. I love the design!
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That yellow really makes it "pop" more than the silver one on your website. You should add a few pics of it to the site. Looks pretty sexy.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

That yellow really makes it "pop" more than the silver one on your website. You should add a few pics of it to the site. Looks pretty sexy.

Working on it.
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love the T-Tops on the yellow. Makes it look great.

Jack
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

This is the shot I've been waiting to see. The web page ya'll have up really didn't have a good frontal shot of the silver car.

I'm liking the front a bit more now that I can see it in comparison to the rest of the car from the front. The body has some nice crisp lines flowing to the back and you can tell it's considerably wider than a stock Fiero.

Very nice.
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i see great outside shots then i get a glimpse of the interior and my eyes burn lol still a sharp looking car. is there a styled lizardo interior for that to or one in the works?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

i see great outside shots then i get a glimpse of the interior and my eyes burn lol still a sharp looking car. is there a styled lizardo interior for that to or one in the works?

As of right now we do not have an interior in the works. We do however sell 2 different dashes.
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with the yellow making it POP comment. This is a totally different look on the car. I had no idea it would look so different from paint alone.... Now...... Where is the RED one?
Jim_Martin29

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim_Martin29Send a Private Message to Jim_Martin29Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those yellow and black wheels make a big difference, they look really nice.

------------------
Jim Martin
White '86 GT
Monterey, California

PFF
System Bot
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is that a northstar i see?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroDev:

Is that a northstar i see?

No. Its a 2.8 with a cover. LOL
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that's hawt!
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ah.. rear clip is sitting on the concrete? Why... why... it is painted. Where are the pads to protect the paint?
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim_Martin29:

ditto this. NOTE: I will steal this idea... and probably not give you credit... just sayin...
Rick 88

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick 88Send a Private Message to Rick 88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim_Martin29:

Those are painted C5 Corvette "Wagon Wheels" . They resemble some of the wheels used on the Gallardo.
Bruce T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce TSend a Private Message to Bruce TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone tell me what headlights the Lizardo uses? Also the type of front turn signals?

Thanks,
Bruce.
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any way we could get a group discount?

What would shipping be to Toronto Canada
bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car. What tail lights are used?
Jim
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The headlights Dan used are Pilot brand headlights. That were bought at an auto parts store. They have a ring of light on the outer edge and the the center is the actual headlight. Note that using these lights there is no high and low beam. The silver Lizardo turn signals on the front were turn signals off of a Harley. The yellow Lizardo uses led turn signals that were bought at a truck supply shop. The tail lights are off of a Kia Sportage.

Shipping to Canada is possible and the price would be in the ballpark of $1,000.00. This is not an exact figure. If you are serious about buying a kit then we would get you an actual quote.

As for the group discount... sure, get a group together and get everyone to pitch in money till you have enough to buy the kit. We will offer a discount if you buy 5 or more kits at the same time.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jimmy called me and asked me to toss together a red photoshop of the car, so here it is. NO this is not the start of "I want to see it in xxxxx color" post You can now see it in two different colors, just to get a better idea.

Yellow (For comparison)

Red:

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 08-30-2011).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you John
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man that Red looks NICE!!
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sharp! Just needs some nice pics with a less distracting background.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 08-30-2011).]

Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks pretty sweet.
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hands down i think this is the nicest kit that is avaliable. I have always liked it since the first time i saw it. Such a beautiful peice of work.
Steel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are there tail lights recommended to install with the kit? The ones installed don't seem to fit the install much at all. Other than that I think the kit looks decent.
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Red:

UMMM SEXY! Thanks bro. Awesome work!
n7vrz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for n7vrzSend a Private Message to n7vrzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree. That is a very nice looking kit for the Fiero.
However, those tail lights do not fit the openings and detract from a 'complete' look to the car.
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What would you suggest?

Jimmy does the kit come painted? If not how much prep time i required?

[This message has been edited by Quad GT (edited 08-30-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Marine1981

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marine1981Click Here to visit Marine1981's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marine1981Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tail lights do stick out a bit. Maybe this will be a little closer? put this underneath and make a cover to follow the body lines?

Chevy/GMC Pickup

http://monsterautoparts.com...il%20w%20chr%20L.jpg

Or the Alzetta style

http://monsterautoparts.com...truck/1222-0214B.jpg

VW Golf?

http://images1.carpartsdisc...5_ac_1j6945095ac.jpg

Audi (Not sure if these curve enough though)

http://images2.carpartsdisc...095_g_4b9945095g.jpg

That's just a few I came up with and may or may not work, just some ideas.
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know theres a little cadilac look to it too, what ever the sporty cadi is xtc or somthing like that the v 12
FieroG97J

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroG97JSend a Private Message to FieroG97JEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I want to see it in Brittish Racing Green

Jimmy called me and asked me to toss together a red photoshop of the car, so here it is. NO this is not the start of "I want to see it in xxxxx color" post You can now see it in two different colors, just to get a better idea.

Yellow (For comparison)

Red:

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just want to see it in black
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

What would you suggest?

Jimmy does the kit come painted? If not how much prep time i required?

It does not come painted although we have a painter who would paint it for you for a fee of course. I can not tell you how much prep time is involved as I never painted one. I would venture to guess somewhere between 1 day and a year.
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do u think a set of vertical doors would work with this kit.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboy_gt:

Do u think a set of vertical doors would work with this kit.

I don't see why not. It may take some creative installation but I think it can be done.
fieroboy_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroboy_gtSend a Private Message to fieroboy_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man i hope this kit is still being made in a couple of years cause it will take a little while to get the coin but if the world was perfect i would be on this. Maybe i can refinace my house
Tomski

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TomskiSend a Private Message to TomskiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yellow (For comparison)

Red:

So if I asked to see it in neon pink with a machine-gun wielding dolphin driving being chased by a bear you answer would be....
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock