The official TDI engine swap by bmwguru
Started on: 09-27-2010 12:41 PM
Replies: 246 (35478 views)
Last post by: bmwguru on 08-07-2017 04:31 AM
Ian F

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ian FSend a Private Message to Ian FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bmwguru:

The only issue I seem to have is with refueling the vehicle. NJ is a full serve state (no self serve at the pump). I have to argue with the attendant for about a minute about filling it with diesel. The local station to the shop is no issue. They are used to seeing all the Fieros and modded German cars we build.

Dave

Paul Graz was at a WaWa a few weeks ago that sells diesel and noticed the diesel pumps were labelled as "self serve." The Valero I usually go to has gotten used to me pumping it myself. While I used to like having t pumped for me and not getting the smell on my hands, my impatience finally won out. When I had my Cummins, the attendants wouldn't even approach the pump - they just assumed self-serve.

sorry I wasn't able to make it up to see the car on Sat. Spent all day hanging sheetrock...
IP: Logged
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2013 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, we pump our own diesel whenever we take the truck out.

We got the bugs worked out and we are ready for the next round of testing....

Today we charged the air conditioning. Just the right amount of oil and 134a mix we got 40 degrees at the vent.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2013 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not much of updates to list. I've been driving the TDI home everyday and we have been using it to run errands at the shop.
Yesterday we added some Dynaliner to the underside of the decklid to insulate it. It didn't really need it, but I thought it may keep some of the diesel noise to a minimum.

I plan on doing a walkaround video today and posting up a video or two this weekend. We plan to put a few hundred miles on it this weekend again to make sure that all the bugs are worked out.

Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 05-08-2013).]

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about the video delay. I am having issues editing the Gopro footage. Either my netbook can't handle the length of the video or something else is up. I've used that netbook prior, but it is giving me issues.

So far, all but one final issue has been resolved and we expect to have that issue resolved today. All of us take the car home for a day and drive it. Then we discuss any improvements over breakfast and work out the bugs.

The car is very torquey and a blast to drive. Our errand running and city fuel mileage is around 35mpg so far and I can't wait to see what it gets on the highway.

Dave
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you finish off around the new gauge cluster yet?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2013 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes....here is a pic from the last page. I since added a trim piece to the bottom to make it look more finished.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All the bugs have been officially resolved and here is a video of me driving it around my town.

I plan to take a walkaround video soon to show the work that we had put into the build. If all goes well on the next 500 miles, the car will be available for sale. I will document the fuel mileage, 0-60 times etc.

Dave
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome Dave, I love it. Now, how are you going to top it? -Jason

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 05-02-2013).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2013 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool!
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

That's awesome Dave, I love it. Now, how are you going to top it? -Jason

Audi v6 bi-turbo
Burning Oil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Burning OilClick Here to visit Burning Oil's HomePageSend a Private Message to Burning OilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was cool. Any idea what your going to be asking for it?
Im gearing up to work on mine again, but first have to get another engine in a Suburban that takes priority.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT.
2002 Golf TDI.

PFF
System Bot
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2013 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coolio
retroman

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for retromanSend a Private Message to retromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awesome!!! So have you been running petroleum or biodiesel in it??
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2013 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love this project. I owned a Jetta diesel & a Rabbit diesel, I loved them.

Have you figured the mpg it's getting yet ? I'd be really interested in the highway mpg.

Also, have you hooked up the cruise control ?

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 05-05-2013).]

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any new news ?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2013 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nothing new to report other than that we have been driving it daily with no issues so far. We plan to do a long highway run this weekend with it to see the fuel mileage. The Formula didn't have cruise control, but the wiring is there to hook it up in the TDI ecu.

I plan to have the car ready for sale after this weekend and I will email and pm everyone who sent me emails and pm's with interest.

Dave
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2013 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ryan and I took it for a long run this morning and we achieved 55.2 mpg on our run. He took the car for the rest of the weekend to put another few hundred miles on it. At 60-80mph the car is actually quieter and smoother than the stock Fiero. I said to him that it didn't feel like I was in a Fiero anymore. I guess the liquid filled engine mounts are doing their jobs

Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 05-11-2013).]

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow 55 MPG in a Fiero Formula. The best of both worlds. A sporty handling car with fuel economy! With that type of economy why would you want an electric car with limited mileage per charge? Guru I foresee a problem for you. People are going to want you to do this to other Formulas and GTs. 55 MPG sure beats the 21-23 I get with an 87 GT, and I have to run 93 octane which is about the same price as diesel here in Michigan. Hmmmm.

Steve W
Grand Rapids, MI
87 GT 3800SC

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 05-12-2013).]

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ryan and I took it for a long run this morning and we achieved 55.2 mpg on our run....

Nice, good job. So about 500 miles to a tank on the hwy ?

Did you guys figure how accurate the fuel gauge is ? Is 1/4 empty, or is E actually empty ? Does the VW hardware/software give it a low fuel warning ?

How much of a drag is the A/C on the car ? Was it on for the hwy 55.2 mpg test ?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Wow 55 MPG in a Fiero Formula. The best of both worlds. A sporty handling car with fuel economy! With that type of economy why would you want an electric car with limited mileage per charge? Guru I foresee a problem for you. People are going to want you to do this to other Formulas and GTs. 55 MPG sure beats the 21-23 I get with an 87 GT, and I have to run 93 octane which is about the same price as diesel here in Michigan. Hmmmm.

Steve W
Grand Rapids, MI
87 GT 3800SC

Steve, the sad part is that we compared the tdi to a stock 2.8 with the auto trans and the tdi is actually quicker off the line.....and it can do a burnout like you wouldn't believe.

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

Nice, good job. So about 500 miles to a tank on the hwy ?

Did you guys figure how accurate the fuel gauge is ? Is 1/4 empty, or is E actually empty ? Does the VW hardware/software give it a low fuel warning ?

How much of a drag is the A/C on the car ? Was it on for the hwy 55.2 mpg test ?

500 miles to a tank is reasonable.

The fuel gauge is accurate. It is full when it reads full and it is on empty when it is empty. There is the ability to add in the low fuel light (if I recall). I don't believe I hooked it up, but I can.

The a/c was off for the test as it was 60 degrees and rainy out. The a/c compressor doesn't bog down the engine at all, so I assume that the mileage loss won't be substantial.

We had to modify the VW cooling system as the engine wouldn't come up to temperature at all. I took the stock VW thermostat and cut it out to be free flowing. We then added an in line thermostat to the upper radiator hose (it uses a SBC 195 degree) and the engine now comes up to temp properly and the fuel economy jumped to the 55pmg once that was done.

All the bugs seem to have been worked out and now we are just making some slight changes and testing the reliability of it. If it is anything like my VR6 swap, then we should have no issues. We put almost 30,000 miles on it right after it was built.

All the maintenance has been completed. Timing belt with water pump, filters, fluids, glow plugs, brakes (including new rear calipers and stainless braided hoses, alignment, heater core, turbo, and much more.

I belong to a network of ONLY German repair shop owners all over the country and I can find a shop that will work on the car anywhere it gets sold to.

Dave

[This message has been edited by bmwguru (edited 05-12-2013).]

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has the glow plug technology changed over the years ?

With my Jetta & Rabbit, I remember waiting 15 - 20 sec for the glow plug light to go out before starting. I also remember hearing that when the light has gone out, the plugs are still powered for 10 more seconds or so to aid with starting.

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 05-12-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, The ALH tdi engine doesn't use the glow plugs unless it is below 40 degrees outside. Some people have soldered in resistors to aid the startup, but that is normally because there was another issue causing the hard start such as a bad coolant temp sensor, injection pump timing not in spec...etc

Dave
Ian F

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2013 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ian FSend a Private Message to Ian FEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My tdi will start in temps well below freezing, even with 300k on the engine. Ive replaced the glow plugs twice snd the harness once. It's happier when I can plug it in (I added an aftermarket coolant heater), but its not required.

Do you know of a shop in PA that will give it inspection stickers? That would be the biggest hurdle for me, especially if I wanted to daily drive it. My bone stock '88 325is won't pass the dyno emissions test on pre-OBDII cars required in my area (the tests in PA vary quite a bit depending on where you live). I doubt a diesel swapped car would.

Now the $64,000 question: how much do think you'll charge for a conversion like this? To be honest, this appeals to me more than the Smyth G3F kit car.

[This message has been edited by Ian F (edited 05-14-2013).]

foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ian has a point there. In our part of PA a car this old with OBD1 only has to pass the gas cap test for emmisions. I guess you could sneek it through. Are the gas caps different for gas to diesel? If the hole in the filler tube is the only thing modified, it should go right through. With the right shop of course ------------------
Mark Hoagland
86 1/2 GT 3.4 5-speed 355 nose and tailights REAL bright yellow

84 SE Convertible

[This message has been edited by foxgapfiero (edited 05-14-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2013 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to own this car!
jd50Chevy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jd50ChevySend a Private Message to jd50ChevyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bmwguru,

Newbie here - I'm also doing an 88 TDI swap - mine is a GT, 5spd - I just started a new thread on it. It's an ALH TDI out of an 01 Jetta, 5spd.

First of all, thanks, this build thread has been a tremendous help and I have done a lot of things similar, but some different. A couple of differences, other than the obvious transmission type difference, is that I want to keep the stock Fiero gauge cluster, and I'm going to keep the battery in the stock Fiero location. I'm not using the VW battery; I was able to fit a larger than stock Fiero group 78 battery.

The kid I bought the Jetta from spent some bucks hopping it up - has the larger Garrett 17 turbo (it may even be the 17/22? hybrid), larger intercooler, and tuning.

I've got the drivetrain in, and am trying to finish cleaning things up to start test driving it, which leads to a couple ?s for you:

I've also noticed it doesn't want to warm up, and I've also removed the EGR. You mention modifying the TDI thermostat - could you just remove it altogether?

How did you add a thermostat to the upper rad hose - are you using an aftermarket in-line housing? Is it installed at the engine or up by the radiator?

How are your heater hoses routed? I've currently got one coming from the TDI port with the coolant glow plugs and the other routed to the back of the engine (stock TDI heater core return). I plugged the Fiero heater core return that's on the pass side coolant pipe.

Thanks and I hope to be joining you in driving one soon.

Joe.

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jd50Chevy:

bmwguru,

Newbie here - I'm also doing an 88 TDI swap - mine is a GT, 5spd - I just started a new thread on it. It's an ALH TDI out of an 01 Jetta, 5spd.

First of all, thanks, this build thread has been a tremendous help and I have done a lot of things similar, but some different. A couple of differences, other than the obvious transmission type difference, is that I want to keep the stock Fiero gauge cluster, and I'm going to keep the battery in the stock Fiero location. I'm not using the VW battery; I was able to fit a larger than stock Fiero group 78 battery.

The kid I bought the Jetta from spent some bucks hopping it up - has the larger Garrett 17 turbo (it may even be the 17/22? hybrid), larger intercooler, and tuning.

I've got the drivetrain in, and am trying to finish cleaning things up to start test driving it, which leads to a couple ?s for you:

I've also noticed it doesn't want to warm up, and I've also removed the EGR. You mention modifying the TDI thermostat - could you just remove it altogether?

How did you add a thermostat to the upper rad hose - are you using an aftermarket in-line housing? Is it installed at the engine or up by the radiator?

How are your heater hoses routed? I've currently got one coming from the TDI port with the coolant glow plugs and the other routed to the back of the engine (stock TDI heater core return). I plugged the Fiero heater core return that's on the pass side coolant pipe.

Thanks and I hope to be joining you in driving one soon.

Joe.

I modified the VW thermostat to be a slight restriction and added a thermostat to the driver's side. The hotter it runs, the happier it runs. I try to keep it running at 90-95 degrees centigrade.

I used the VW expansion tank and ran the heater lines just as they were in the Jetta. The exception was the heater core return because it is an 88. It was easy to do.

We didn't go with a performance build as we have $10,000 of our own money sitting in the car currently and we plan to sell it with somewhat of a profit when it is done
All the maintenance is current for the next 60,000 miles other than the 5,000 mile oil changes.

Dave
jd50Chevy

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jd50ChevySend a Private Message to jd50ChevyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks.

I wasn't necessarily looking for a 'hot rod' TDI - I always thought my 99 and 03 had plenty of performance stock.

So far I'm not too fond of the tuning, based on the little I was able to drive the wrecked Jetta, and with my first test run in the Fiero. It seems very smokey, maybe due to turbo lag associated with the larger intercooler and longer intake piping. I'm hoping that will improve once I get it to run at correct temp. I need to get my boost and EGT gauge hooked as well, to see what it's running.

Joe.
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ours was smokey at first, but now there is no black smoke at all. It runs like a stock Jetta with a bit more pep. I plan to take a few more out of car videos for you guys
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2013 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump to the top
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2013 05:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about the delay. The weather has been crazy here, so we haven't done much with it, plus the shop has been crazy busy.

We are going to list the car on ebay this weekend.....we will be starting the bid at $11,550 and having no reserve.

I plan to take some videos this weekend as the weather looks to be great. If there is anything you guys want to see or know, just ask.

Dave

bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2013 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I listed the car on ebay. I'm really not in a rush to sell it as I enjoy driving it, but I'd like to recoup the money that I put out, so I listed it. We have been using it everyday to drive customers home and run errands.

Here is the link to the auction. I kinda rushed the listing and plan to add interior photos to it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...ME:L:LCA:MOTORS:1123

Dave
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So who won the car? Dave, do not answer. I wanna see the guesses.
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 06-12-2013).]

CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

So who won the car? Dave, do not answer. I wanna see the guesses.

Well, I'm not to good at guessing, but it looks like a bunch of guys were interested !

Originally posted by pHoOl:

I look forward to seeing this swap done as well... always thought a diesel Fiero would make a great handling daily driver.

Originally posted by DougC:

I've been wondering if a swap like this would ever be done... I'd love to have a fiero that smells like french fries

Originally posted by 852m4se:

looks great dave. cant wait to see it done and performing in person.

Originally posted by Fierofreak00:

DEAL!

Originally posted by Ian F:

Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.

Originally posted by Dotrenrew:

That is probably one of the best swaps I've read about on here.

Now I want one.

Originally posted by sleevePAPA:

rolling coal in a Fiero, now thats freaking awesome!!!!

Originally posted by thismanyfieros:

Thats just effin cool.. Nice work Dave...

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I would love to have a Fiero with this swap!

Originally posted by FieroMaster88:

I want this car! The wife would kill me if I bought it tho I'm sure.

Originally posted by Purple86GT:

I want to see that thing driving!!! Being to owner of a TDI and several Fieros, this has to be one of the most exciting swaps I've seen!

Now for some injectors, a tune and a VNT 17! :P

Originally posted by Burning Oil:

That was cool. Any idea what your going to be asking for it?
Im gearing up to work on mine again, but first have to get another engine in a Suburban that takes priority.

Originally posted by solotwo:

Steve W
Grand Rapids, MI
87 GT 3800SC

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

I'd love to own this car!

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wasn't me!
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any input on new owner?
bmwguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know who it is...lol.

I figure when the new owner wants to say he owns the car, he can say it. All I can say is that the car sold to a member that doesn't live in NJ.

Dave
CoolBlue87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know who it is...lol.

I figure when the new owner wants to say he owns the car, he can say it. All I can say is that the car sold to a member that doesn't live in NJ.

Dave

I know who the new owner is !!

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/092218.html
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave