Alabama Fiero Club by fieroboom
Started on: 02-03-2009 03:38 PM
Replies: 123 (3315 views)
Last post by: tmadia on 02-16-2020 08:56 AM
Malkier

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump ...
Ardmore Car Show is this weekend - 8/10/2013 - Rain or Shine!

Located at AL/TN line not to far off I-65

They are giving away a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire, tons of cash, and prizes! Over 1500 cars last year ... Live music, kid friendly, swap meet, and vendors.

http://khanitech.com/ardmorecarshow/

[This message has been edited by Malkier (edited 08-06-2013).]

IP: Logged
Sjuice

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2013 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SjuiceClick Here to visit Sjuice's HomePageSend a Private Message to SjuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could make the show but I'm hanging out with my brother out of town this weekend.
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump - just keeping the thread alive
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 03:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
glad to still see some activity around this area, I'm about 45min from Huntsville..

------------------

87 GT
series 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a
My Build

Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
jb1 - Tullahoma ... very nice area up there. Almost went to grad school their. If your down toward Huntsville then give me a ping.

----- break ---

Anybody here have a silver fastback GT? Went to the Space and Rocket Center Sunday to see the Red Bull exhibit (where the guy jumped from 125K+ feet) and when we were leaving saw one heading west down old Madison Pike close to Calhoun Community College.

Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2013 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump - keeping the thread alive.

haven't had my car out of the garage in at least a month and haven't logged in PFF in about twice that time.
Malkier

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2014 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalkierSend a Private Message to MalkierEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump ...

2014 Ardmore Car Show is August 9th - Rain or Shine!

Located between Nashville and Birmingham at AL/TN line not to far off I-65

They are giving away a 1969 Ford Galaxie 500, tons of cash, and prizes! Over 1200 cars last year ... Live music, kid friendly, swap meet, and vendors.

http://khanitech.com/ardmorecarshow/
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know this is an ancient thread, but is there any active Fiero club in the north Alabama area?

I'm not very far from the Fiero Factory.
FFIEROFRED

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FFIEROFREDSend a Private Message to FFIEROFREDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am in gulfport Mississippi. No club down here. But we do have Cruzin the Coast in Oct. I have a yard full of parts. If i have some thing that some body needs, and you drive to my house I will give it to you. Up to including a compleat whole Fiero.

This is number 21
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2019 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would really like to help get a club up and running here. This saturday (14th) is the Ga club meeting and Christmas party. As I have my car back up and running somewhat reasonable , I am going to see if I can make it there . Is there any interest in getting a meet and greet for the following weekend(21st)? I live off E Limestone Rd . I have seen quite a few Fieros in the area and it should be able to get people together .
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A get together would be fun. It's always good to know the people in your local area with cars in order to share knowledge and parts and tools and whatnot.

Fred, that's very generous! Unfortunately Gulfport is not very close to Huntsville but if I ever do make down that way I'll try to stop by. I do kinda need a hood...

PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula Owner also lives close by in Madison. Ron's familiar with him and probably remembers where he lives. He hasn't been to a Georgia Fiero Club meeting in a while.
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2019 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still around. Still living in Madison. I'd be up for a local meet.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, what would work better for everyone? Morning or afternoon? Saturday or Sunday?
Sjuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2019 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SjuiceClick Here to visit Sjuice's HomePageSend a Private Message to SjuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be interested in meeting local owners in the Huntsville, Madison, Athens Area.
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sunday for me. I try to get projects done on Saturday.
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2019 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Either day is fine for me and time of day doesn't matter much.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2019 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, so we have a few up for a meet and greet. How about Sunday at about 1:30 ? Maybe have lunch? Anyone have a place in mind? Dairy Queen ? Sonic? Red Robin? Someplace with a parking lot where we could park the cars together.
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DQ is always good

Sunday should be fine.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3 votes for Sunday afternoon 1:30 , 2 for Dairy Queen. The DQ on County Line rd is close to me and has a pretty good size parking lot. Any others?

[This message has been edited by ron768 (edited 12-13-2019).]

tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is another DQ on University and Nance. Either one is fine with me.

PFF
System Bot
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Either DQ is fine with me. The one on County Line is closer, so if there's no preference, I'd opt for that one.
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2019 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
County Line DQ it is. I'll see you guys there around 1:30 on Sunday.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2019 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, 22 Dec 1:30 at the DQ on county Linr rd it is. Mark your calendars boys and girls. See you then.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2019 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know there are more out there. Come on out and meet each other. It may be the start of something .
Sjuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2019 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SjuiceClick Here to visit Sjuice's HomePageSend a Private Message to SjuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, Sunday at the DQ on County Line Rd about midway between 72 and 565.
I'll likely be in my Vibe since the 88's engine is having some troubles.
I just moved across town to the east limestone area and have seen several Fieros around the limestone/madison county area seen one or two heading into/out of neighborhoods around me.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2019 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like we might get rained on, but I will be there. Come on out.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2019 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, 4 intrepid Fiero owners came out today in the rain. It was good to meet Tyler, Billy and Steven . We could only sit inside the DQ and shoot the bull for a bit, but who knows, its a start. No pics today because of the rain. So, I am going to suggest that we try to get together once a month. This month was DQ on county line rd in Madison Al. Next month, should we come here or try someplace else?
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2019 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ron768:Next month, should we come here or try someplace else?

Either is fine with me.
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2019 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm flexible too.
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2020 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok , then I suggest that we get together again on the 19th of Jan. Get the word out and let's see if we can bring in a couple more Fiero owners.
PFF
System Bot
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2020 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weather likes like it will be nice for the 19th.

What time were you thinking?
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2020 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About 1:30 PM. Lets people go to church and get back home. Weather looks to be ok so far.
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2020 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not going to be able to make it to this one. Grandson's birthday.
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2020 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where would you like to meet this time?
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DQ is ok, or Sonic is just down the road. Im open to suggestions .
tmadia

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tmadiaSend a Private Message to tmadiaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I definitely prefer DQ food to Sonic but I'm easy
ron768

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DQ it is!
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2020 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though I'm not part of this group, I was wondering what ever happend to Paul (Fieroboom) who started this thread? Hopefully he is doing well.
Formula Owner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2020 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like I'm going to be able to make it. The birthday party is on Saturday, not Sunday.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock