Started on: 06-13-2007 04:42 PM
Replies: 93 (8752 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 02-09-2014 06:01 PM
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can probably hop on a bus to Providence, RI then I could pick you up if you wanted to come see it.
IP: Logged
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

Mechanic is almost ready to start it up but found some unused connectors on the Firewall. Anybody?

What's those? I thnk that tube is a vaccuum tube that goes to the gauge on my dash from when I had the turbo unless someone here tells me otherwise:

What's that unused tube coming from the A/C side of the motor? HELP!

First pic, at the VERY bottom, looks like the oxygen sensor plug (coming from sensor), rest is too blurry. Second pic, the one in the hand is for a newer-style alternator. Tube I'm not sure.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2011 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So that might be for the O2 sensor that would be on that bank of cylingers. In other words, not used in the Fiero application?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2011 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little dirty but still a nice interior.

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2011 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2011 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It turns out the used ALLANTE intake lower manifold was 'planed' and doesn't seal against the heads properly. This is causing coolant to go into my cylinders...
I just ordered another used one on EBAY. I need this nightmare to end.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Many things fixed or replaced.

New headliner, new door bushings and pins. New Hal-7535 shocks in the front.

will be for sale again soon, gonna paint it
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I was able to get a professional paint job!

Gonna install a chip from NJD (Nate) and hopefully the smell of fuel goes away! Then time to relist to sell.

Waiting on an antenna, ebrake switch and new rear quarter panels from the Fiero Store...

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 04-12-2012).]

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just replaced the upper control arms from RCC with new ones from Aurrat Motorsports. Also recharged the A/C and put in new front brake pads and gave it an alignment.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is sold. I wish the new owner well, don't think he's a forum member but is the friend of one.
PFF
System Bot
87FieroSport

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSportSend a Private Message to 87FieroSportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Already enjoying it. We did a little run down the street and highway hah.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87FieroSport:

Already enjoying it. We did a little run down the street and highway hah.

Other notes: full tank is full before the full line on the gauge...and pretty empty by the empty line.
NJD85GT did the last tune. I recommend turning down the base pulse width another 10% and that should eliminate the richness and get you a little more power. It had an a/f ratio of 11:1 at peak horsepower when it dyno'd at 170 rwhp on a Mustang dyno, so add about 5% for a dynojet dyno. If you get the a/f ratio in the high 12's it should dyno over 190. I picked up 14 rwhp from going from 11:1 to 13:1 on my 3.4...

Those Lincoln Mark VIII Bosch Design 3 injectors flow so much more than stock...
I just had brand new shiny heat shields installed above the exhaust tips.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 02-09-2014).]

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We took a nasty interior like that and attacked it with Magic Erasers. Just rub gently and the clean off perfectly! There is s thread on cleaning the carpets with resolve and some carpet cleaner...they will come out excellent.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock