Started on: 06-13-2007 04:42 PM
Replies: 93 (8752 views)
Last post by: johnyrottin on 02-09-2014 06:01 PM
lou_dias

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2007 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Voytek:

Hey Lou

How did I miss this thread??!
Granted, I haven't been on here much lately....

Those new quarter windows/scoops look awesome!
Glad you're moving forward with it and have made a lot of progress.
Did you get the bump steer fixed and the steel braided brake lines on there?
Please keep us posted - I am SO glad the car went to someone like yourself.

Thanks Lou!

Thank you for selling it!
The electrical problems was because one of those custom wire plugged into the same fuse as the one that fires the injectors and that was grounding out.
Runs with serious power in the cold weather. Did you remove the thermostat, the car never quite reaches 40deg C unless I'm running boost constantly. Idle won't come down until it warms up...lol...which it sorta of never does. I think all the extra fuel being dumped along with freezing air is doing it. It threw a code. I finally purchased an ALDL cable so I'll be taking my laptop to it eventually.

Short term plans are to repaint the front and rear bumpers.

Haven't have my 6-speed car running comfortably enough to do the bump-steer fix and brake lines. I also bought RCC coil-over kit for the front.
I'm having a spare intake and heads ported now. Need to order the SI valves kit. I will take care of the 2 exhaust leaks at that time: one you know about where the cross-over meets the back manifold and the other on the front manifold where #5 exaust port meets the Sprint manifold.
IP: Logged
Voytek

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2007 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VoytekSend a Private Message to VoytekEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Lou

I haven't been on here for a while but good to hear that you're moving forward.
It has a low temp thermostat - I only drove the car in the summer and liked the engine to run fairly cool.
Also, the gauge is not quite indicative of the temperature. Most Fieros I've had were like that - the gauge shows lower than actual temp.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I blew something at full boost in 5th gear doing 110mph... Temp went to 260+.
Limped it the rest of the way to work. This was about 2 weeks ago.

It's in the shop now getting a rebuilt turbo and polished heads and slightly ported and polished intake put in as well as having the exhaust leaks fixed.
I'd really like to go with the '85 ecm for now to get some tuning done. Does anyone have a p/n for the ESC module? I have the ECM already.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lou_dias

5256 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Originally posted by Voytek:

Hi Lou

I haven't been on here for a while but good to hear that you're moving forward.
It has a low temp thermostat - I only drove the car in the summer and liked the engine to run fairly cool.
Also, the gauge is not quite indicative of the temperature. Most Fieros I've had were like that - the gauge shows lower than actual temp.

I think I should remove it for the coming summer and re-install it in Sept/Oct. It definitely loses power when it get hot. If I had the "cold" power I did during the 1st heat at Seekonk throughout the tournament, then I could easily win 1st place.

My goal is to win with both my Fiero's. I will be installing a RCC bump-steer correction kit soon. Your springs are so stiff, I don't think I need a rear sway bar. I have the RCC tubular A-arms for the front as well going in after the engine issue is taken care of.

Can you tell me how the sub-woofer is powered? I believe between that and the alarm is what has been killing the battery. I put in a new one, blew something up and parked it for 2 weeks and it was dead on a brand spanking new battery.

Uh...I shouldn't say "both my Fieros" as I picked up a red 86 auto GT recently...
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still havent seen either of your cars around?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I suppose if I drove around Mansfield you would, but I don't.
You are welcome to come visit me.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2008 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As it turns out, I have a blown head gasket.
The car should be done this week. The turbo had play in the wheel. Going in is a rebuilt unit with polished heads and midly ported intake.
Should be exciting.

Found some more info on the Buick ESC: http://home.flash.net/~rjgeorge/knock.htm

I would like to switch to the 85ECM. I'm going to look up some prices today for the ESC stuff.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2008 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey Lou, good to see it was only a headgasket. Simple fix since you're swapping the heads anyways. Heres the info you need...

Module GM Part #

Pigtail Connector GM Part#

Knock Sensor GM Part #

Pigtail Connector GM Part #

On the module you have 5 pins. These pins are labeled A, B, C, D, and E. Wire them into the 85GT computer as follows:

A = Not used on Fiero application
B = ECM B1 (power)
C = ECM B7 (knock input)
D = ECM A12 (ground)
E = Connect to Knock Sensor
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2008 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't sound hard. Where is the ESC module mounted?
It already has a knock sensor going to the Buick ESC controller...hopefully they are compatible.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 01-22-2008).]

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2008 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can mount it where ever you wish. I mounted mine under the ECM where the C203 connector lies. I have no idea about your current knock module. What I posted is what I used for my 85 ECM.

Here is a pic of the ESC I used.

[This message has been edited by Jncomutt (edited 01-22-2008).]

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I've had an RCC tubular front suspension put in and there rear bump-steer correction kit.
New 9 3/4" clutch and aluminum flywheel.
Had the turbo guts replaced with the guts of a rebuit on I bought on ebay. Then center part was different (from a different car).

Came back with a loose cross-over pipe and some noisy lifters... I gave it back to the guy to fix the exhaust. Had some back connectors on the distributer+coil. Ordering new ones. I hope the noise I heard is just lifters.
PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So he drives it back to me 30 miles to my work with a pinched coolant line to the turbo. Park the car. I take it for a test drive at lunch. No power. I give it some gas. I heard a pop/bang. I hear open exhaust. The wastegate detached from the cross-over at the weld. The turbo must have had cooked oil and mostly seized causing lots of heat and pressure to the wastegate...and especially it's weld. How nice...

The fun never seems to end with this car...
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F.../HTML/042035.html#p0
I'm selling my motor...putting in a 4.9 at the Fiero Factory...
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2008 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car came in Thursday night smelling of burning oil as soon as I started it. I suspect the guys that delivered it took it for a joy-ride and over-revved it. I get about 10psi of oil pressure at idle. Somehow I don't think that's normal for a 4.9...
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will post a pic of the 4.9 soon. My parents borrowed my camera for their trip to the Azores...
I seem to have a stumble. Probably needs new plugs. Also, there is no dogbone on these motors...though I feel too much engine movement when I accelerate. Anyone have a solution for this? I wouldn't mind a dog bone at all...
mtownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could make up a bracket to add a dogbone somewhere near where the stock one used to be. Ive seen some swaps where its on the left side of the engine bay rather than the right if that would work for you. The 3.1l im putting it had to have the stock bracket that goes on the motor changed so the dogbone would mount up.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shop that did my silver car's dyno said they'd do the work. BMWguru sent me a pic of using an 88 rear lateral link at a dogbone. I have FieroAddiction.com's 4.9 mount.
They can't take the car in until late next week.
Primaris

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PrimarisClick Here to visit Primaris's HomePageSend a Private Message to PrimarisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou,

If you want the biggest bang for your buck at that roundy round drag race, thing;
Get Victoracer V710's on the car.

(I saw a video of the place where the event is held. But, I don't know the details of the competition.)

------------------
My Car Site
www.flexyourrights.com
Just say NO!! to Automatic Transmissions!!

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Primaris:

Lou,

If you want the biggest bang for your buck at that roundy round drag race, thing;
Get Victoracer V710's on the car.

(I saw a video of the place where the event is held. But, I don't know the details of the competition.)

Thanks for the advice.

I am getting the car back today from the shop with the mounts fixed. The said the Fiero Factory did a really poor job welding in the mounts. They redid all the mounts and the car should finally be a daily-driver.
That's too bad. I had held the Fiero Factory's work in high regard until this. They seemed to take alot of shortcuts with my order. Tachometer failed. Poor mounts. Cracked rocker-panels that they claim were from the shipper but were clearly from a lift, which the shipper would never had to have used... Also, I had complained to Ed that the motor was not exactly smooth and would buck when driven at low rpms. This shop found broken vacuum tubes on a motor that was supposed to be low miles...

Yes, considering what I paid for this conversion, I expected much higher quality.

I plan on putting it on the dyno tonight when I pick it up. I wanted to do the Allante intake swap but I still need an Allanter fuel rail and alternator bracket. Anyone got those items for sale?

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 01-30-2009).]

mtownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lou try checking car-parts.com for the allante parts. You might be able to find them at a place around here or something.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtownfiero:

lou try checking car-parts.com for the allante parts. You might be able to find them at a place around here or something.

Thanks. I emailed someone I found there about the fuel rail and found a 91-92 bracket NOS on ebay... Soon, my friend, you will be able to do my '7730 swap on the silver one.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 01-30-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
mtownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2009 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds good atleast ill have worked on one thats driveable lol. I hate the snow.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2009 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The shop was just closing when I picked up the car so we didn't have time for a dyno. I'll do a before and after dyno once I get all the missing Allante components in.

I've been driving the 4.9 since Friday. Seems pretty reliable. I'm working Saturday and then going out of town for the night. Let me know when you are ready to come grab the car and look through my 3400 components to take what you need for the DIS.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 02-03-2009).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lou_dias:

I am getting the car back today from the shop with the mounts fixed. The said the Fiero Factory did a really poor job welding in the mounts. They redid all the mounts and the car should finally be a daily-driver.

I'm really surprised.
My 4.9 is solid as a rock, even without the dogbone.
I pulled the cradle a few weeks ago to replace some leaky gaskets, so I got to see my mounts up close and personal.
No complaints from me.

------------------
Raydar
88 4.9 Formula IMSA Fasback..........................88 3.4 coupe -soon to be something other than red

Read Nealz Nuze! Praise the Lowered!

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the advice.

That's too bad. I had held the Fiero Factory's work in high regard until this. They seemed to take alot of shortcuts with my order. Tachometer failed. Poor mounts. Cracked rocker-panels that they claim were from the shipper but were clearly from a lift, which the shipper would never had to have used... Also, I had complained to Ed that the motor was not exactly smooth and would buck when driven at low rpms. This shop found broken vacuum tubes on a motor that was supposed to be low miles...

Yes, considering what I paid for this conversion, I expected much higher quality.

I plan on putting it on the dyno tonight when I pick it up. I wanted to do the Allante intake swap but I still need an Allanter fuel rail and alternator bracket. Anyone got those items for sale?

Not to dispute what you have said; having heard only one side of the story, I do not feel that it is fair for me to comment either way on your Fiero Factory 4.9L swap. Most of their customers give them accolades but there is always the exception.. As for engine operation, a simple scan of the ECM should indicate if there are any problems.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
87GT - 3.4L Turbocharged engine, modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have had previous work done at the Fiero Factory. They did a 3.4 swap for me in 1999 or 2000 which I was more than happy with which is why I so easily shipped my car to them for this 4.9 swap.
I have the emails I sent Ed just days after receiving the car. It's not like I mailed him several months later.

I was expecting a smoothe running car that gets decent gas mileage. What I got was cracked rockers, an engine that moves, a dirty interior and a tachometer that when is does work reports rpms 25% or 33% higher than they should be.

I have less than zero reason to lie.
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does the tachometer move correctly, just read too high?

That can be fixed by putting in a variable resistor, and adjusting it to where it should be. I had to do that on my Formula when the tach went bad, in your case sounds like they just didn't bother to recalibrate it for the new engine.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2009 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was told a rectifier was used and may not have been soldered well. It doesn't move 99% of the time. The mechanic who fixed the mount banged around the dash board and it worked for a couple of days. As I said the overall job was of poor quality.

I had bought my silver car from them in 12/05 sight-unseen. So I previously held their reputation/quality in high regard. On that silver car, I had sent a Mr. Mikes seat package to be installed and Jeremy did a nice job on the seats but left off the seat belt holders. I never mentioned that though. I did receive that car with a cracked windshield. The shipper noted the damage when he picked it up. I had it replaced and sent Ed a scan of the receipt and was re-imbursed. Ed said he didn't notice the crack...it was the first thing I noticed. This is the car that went straight to Archie's to be the proto-type for his 6-speed with a 2.8...
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Epic fail!

I believe I have a head gasket problem. Car drinks coolant for breakfast...
Time to give up and quit.

Anyone want a really nice looking Fiero with a 4.9 w/Allante intake and a blown head gasket? It's time for me to go down to 1 fiero and 1 reliable car.

-Lou
mid engine monsters

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mid engine monstersSend a Private Message to mid engine monstersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry to hear that ,take a deep breath and try not to think about it for now.....some very good head gaskets , a little time ,a few cuts and scratches , and maybe shell be good as new
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, it's time to sell. I just bought a 97 Vette to be my new daily driver. This one has failed me up and down from the moment it was delivered from the Fiero Factory. I always thought the motor never quite ran right from day 1. The bad engine mounts from day 1. The rocker panel damage that wasn't owned up to. The failed RPM gauge...no one noticed it read 33% higher from day 1?!!? The Fiero Factory failed me...and every penny I spent on this car since then with the exception of the intake swap was to fix their failed "low miles" motor and bad engine mount.

I'm keeping my silver 6-speed 3400-blocked Fiero for my winter needs and summer oval track racing. I'm looking to sell it locally before I post it here for sale.

[This message has been edited by lou_dias (edited 09-17-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, my 1997 vette is pissing me off and my silver Fiero has never been right since the Trueleo intake and '7730 coversion and it caught fire so it's time to fix this car.
Ordered a 9.75" clutch from the Fiero Store and found a place to do the clutch and head gasket. I have no luck with cars. We'll see how this goes...
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car was sitting for over a year. Swapped in another used motor but used the Allante stuff and it won't idle.
Orders some reman'd Bosch Design 3 injectors...gonna get it towed tomorrow to a shop to swap them and set my timing if it idles.
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, this is Living.

It's an 87 w/a turboed 3.1. I bought it from Voytek. It's go power but feels like it's not running right over 4000k rpm. Feels quite untapped. I am going to use this thread to chronicle my mods to this car. I don't want any debates when I ask for help or advice. I will start by putting in on a dyno in a couple of weeks and seeing what it's got. I have no prior experience with turboed cars. This will be quite a learning experience. I would someday like to do DarthFiero's 1227730 mod. It's using an 80's knock sensing boost controller and an Audi 5000 turbo (also from the 80's). Stock '87 computer. Engine is a 3.1 rebuild with an 8.5 CR. I will be adding wood grain panels to the dash and it needs a new shift knob.

more pics can be seen here: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036880.html

I have a 1227730 ecm if you need one and the diagrams from when I built the 3.4 turbo.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2010 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RCC Bumpsteer kit installed

Notice the Bosch Design III injectors:

How they stay on:

Intake...but what's that other thing next to it?

Almost done!

Seriously, is that blue piece from the old intake?
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Intake...but what's that other thing next to it?

Seriously, is that blue piece from the old intake?

Anyone?
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leafy:

Take the bra off too.

I've used that line before.
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2010 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mechanic is almost ready to start it up but found some unused connectors on the Firewall. Anybody?

What's those? I thnk that tube is a vaccuum tube that goes to the gauge on my dash from when I had the turbo unless someone here tells me otherwise:

What's that unused tube coming from the A/C side of the motor? HELP!

lou_dias

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2010 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone?
stevekh

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2011 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stevekhSend a Private Message to stevekhEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock