Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pcs of my car at the body shop 56K warnng. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pcs of my car at the body shop 56K warnng. by wetpoop
Started on: 04-23-2005 04:41 PM
Replies: 120 (10293 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 09-25-2014 10:22 PM
wetpoop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The following pics are of my car when I first bought it, begining of the body work, and almost completed body work. Hope you enjoy!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some more pics:

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wetpoop

921 posts
Member since Feb 2004
more pics:

Much more to come.............................................................

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dang, that vent has got a mean set of nostrils on it, looking nice it should turn out pretty good, what color will it be?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2005 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pics, can't wait to see it done.

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

what color will it be?

after changing my mind 5 times, I decided on blue. It was always going to be blue but I was thinking of a two tone, or a graphic. But I think a more plain paint will go better with the body mods. I don't want the body mods and paint to compete for attention.

magot

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wetpoop:
Much more to come.............................................................

What else you planing on doing? It looks good man, I cant wait to see all the other mods you are going to do.

[This message has been edited by magot (edited 04-24-2005).]

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like they did a nice job with the Stage 2 trim - look forward to seeing it painted!

------------------

Looking for Fiero posters?

STIFFLER

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-24-2005 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STIFFLERSend a Private Message to STIFFLEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good but why did they put screws through the front of the side trim?
magot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like thats what held it on till he got it fiberglassed on.
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah, there is not enough of a lip on the pieces to glass onto the door panel, so the screws held it in place untill the fiberglassing began. then the screws were removed and everything glassed smooth.
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the looks of it, it appears that you moved the wing back? Good choice if you did.

Oh yeah, I like the wheels.

------------------

Archie's Choptop conversion #11, #15, Redux & The Stealth

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the wing was moved back as far as possible, also the front nose badge was smoothed, and the antenna hole was plugged and smoothed. There is a few other things as well, but not visible in the above pics. You guys will have to wait untill it's painted for that.
I hope to have it back by the middle of the week so I can start on my interior and a few other goodies.
AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well there are some familiar looking pieces on that car. Looking good.

------------------

SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2005 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No trophy for me this year! LOL Car looks AWESOME!

------------------

1988 Purple Fiero GTw/SC3800 conversion
Best ET with 3.0 pulley,XPHOT cam, SS I/C and 105lb Valve springs: 12.52@110mph
Best 60 Foot ever: 1.735

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2005 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL,thanks for the compliment soulcrusher
Can't wait to see everyone at Carlisle.
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time for an update.
Lowfierogt has already posted pics of my car painted, but I wanted some in my build thread. I am very pleased with the body work, but the paint leaves alot to be desired. There is alot of orange peel in it. The paint guy wants it back in a week or 2 to sand and buff it, so I hope it looks better after he finalizes it.

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wetpoop

921 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Started in on the interior:

Mr. Mikes (who else)

Carbon fiber headliner & brake light trim

Must have a color cordinated steering wheel

I still have alot more to go, so stay tuned.......

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That car is beautiful! What color is that? I've been looking for the perfect blue for awhile now and you definitly have it! Looks wicked at night.

------------------

Buy a fiero, become a mechanic

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

That car is beautiful! What color is that? I've been looking for the perfect blue for awhile now and you definitly have it! Looks wicked at night.

Thanks. Color is 2003 Corvette electron blue.

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow man......that looks really nice.
PFF
System Bot
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice doesn't describe that!!!! omg

------------------
Christian Thomas
87 Pontiac Fiero GT Burgandy/Silver 5.7L ZZ4 5spd

Next Mod: Stealth Ram.... before 2006?

ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2005 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks Good ...But.... Whats This .....

AHHHHHHHH

Just Razin Ya Looks Good Man ..

------------------
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Chilliwack Fieros
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com

greengoblin0129

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2005 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.....nice fiero
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2005 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice . That color looks awsome.
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2005 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ZeroC:

Looks Good ...But.... Whats This .....

AHHHHHHHH

Just Razin Ya Looks Good Man ..

yeah I know there are a few spots that I am tring to get removed. Anyone ever use an overspray remover? I heard wallmart sells some.

Convertable Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2005 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Convertable IndySend a Private Message to Convertable IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Horrible! Simply, horrible! Ill tell you what. Since Im a nice guy and with what youve done to it, Ill give you $100. Consider yourself lucky to get that!.............j/k

Car is sweet! I wish mine looked half as nice as that! Thanks for the pics!

------------------

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2005 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice choice for color. Looks great!

If your going to keep the hinges and jams black just wipe em down with wax and grease remover, scotchbright them, wipe again with wax and grease remover, mask off, and touch up with black. Harsher (stage 1) rubbing compounds and a little elbow grease will remove overspray without damaging plastics and painted surfaces and help to shine them up in the process, now would be the time to get at the overspray before the paint cures down. Thinners and acetones and any of the type is taking chances on dulling plastics or paint. Also Mother's claybar works well on taking off overspray on clearcoat finished surfaces as well.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 05-09-2005).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow very impressive.

Congratulations.

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is it wrong that the paintjob gives me a boner?

------------------

Whuffo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhuffoClick Here to visit Whuffo's HomePageSend a Private Message to WhuffoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MiZer:

is it wrong that the paintjob gives me a boner?

Yes, that's very wrong.

PFF
System Bot
CommanderKeen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CommanderKeenSend a Private Message to CommanderKeenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Whuffo:

Yes, that's very wrong.

well I just plain beg to differ.

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 08:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys with the boners say away from me and my car.
Thanks Tigger for the advise.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good, very nice!

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wetpoop:

OMG I almost wet myself when I saw that - absolutely amazing color choice - I love blue

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't it amazing how you can take a $2K-$5K car and making it look like an exotic? That's what I love about Fieros. Very nice car

------------------
Palm Beach Fieros
http://pbfieros.tripod.com

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wetpoop

What size are your wheels?

BTW: Your car looks Nice never the less!

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

OMG I almost wet myself when I saw that

did you .. wet.. poop yourself?

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks awesome!

Are you bringing it to Carlisle?
If so, I'll be the old lady standing next to it drooling!

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by THE BEAST:

wetpoop

What size are your wheels?

BTW: Your car looks Nice never the less!

17x7 front and 18x8 rear if i remember right

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock