Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pcs of my car at the body shop 56K warnng. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pcs of my car at the body shop 56K warnng. by wetpoop
Started on: 04-23-2005 04:41 PM
Replies: 120 (10293 views)
Last post by: exoticse on 09-25-2014 10:22 PM
wetpoop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kohburn:

17x7 front and 18x8 rear if i remember right

Kohburn's right again. You must have an endless memory bank.

IP: Logged
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wetpoop

921 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by fierogirls-mom:

Looks awesome!

Are you bringing it to Carlisle?
If so, I'll be the old lady standing next to it drooling!

It will be there. not sure if I will get everything done or not but it will be there.
I can't wait to get to Carlisle, last year was by first time and I have never seen such a display of cars.

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wetpoop,

I forgot to ask, what's the name brand?

Thanks!
JG

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wetpoop:

Kohburn's right again. You must have an endless memory bank.

lol - not quite - i only remember things that are useful to me.. since I plan to upgrade my rears to the 18x8 eventually

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by THE BEAST:

wetpoop,

I forgot to ask, what's the name brand?

Thanks!
JG

Motegi dpk

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2005 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wetpoop

921 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Today's Progress:

You would think that the above mod would be fairly simple, but not so if you are a retard like me.
first off, my painter broke one of the taps that hold the lenses in place. not a huge deal, and nothing a little 2 part epoxy couldn't fix. Although I would have appreciated him telling me. Next is were I make an arse out of my self. After cutting and splicing the wiring, I couldn't get and brake lights to light. I tried re wiring multiple times with different sockets untill I became so confused that my wiring was worse than a birds nest. Long story short, I had it right the first time. The reason I wasn't getting any brake lights was because my pedal depressor was on the clutch.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wetpoop you are my hero

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn, Wetpoop you've outdone yourself. That car is beautiful
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ack, got to change that carpet! Other than that, I'm very very very very very very very very jealous!
Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
question is... did you have him spray the intake of the 3.4dohc matching blue?
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, I did better, I had it powdercoated. I will get it on as soon as I get a new intake gasket.
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Ack, got to change that carpet! Other than that, I'm very very very very very very very very jealous!

This would look awesome to replace the carpet with, have you given any thought to this?

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2005 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is beautiful, nice choice of color. Love the mod's also!
Have a Nice Day
Thanks Gary
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have made a little more progress in the last few evenings. I carpeted the front under hood area and cleaned it up some as well as painted the cowl. Below is a before and after shot.

I also installed my new pedals and foot rest:

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2005 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a neat idea! I'd never seen that done before, what happend to the windshield washer fluid container?
blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah you have done a really nice job with the car, congrats. That is a really nice Fiero, give's me a run for my money .

I wonder two things. What is the sterring wheel you have? And how is the rivet's/paint holding up for the stage II's?

Keep up the great work.

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a neat idea! I'd never seen that done before, what happend to the windshield washer fluid container?

It is sitting on my tool box. I don't plan on reinstalling it, afterall it's not a daily driver, and I think it looks much cleaner like this. I also ground down the studs to make for a smooth surface before carpeting. Now I have a spot for a possible NOS tank.

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wetpoop

921 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by blkpearl:

I wonder two things. What is the sterring wheel you have? And how is the rivet's/paint holding up for the stage II's?

Keep up the great work.

The wheel is a villian racing product, a sub company of the konig wheel company. There are not producing these anymore though. As far as the paint & body work, it's only been a few weeks but everything is looking good.

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wetpoop

921 posts
Member since Feb 2004
Last night I installed a new rack and pinion. Today I re-aligned the car. Nothing special, I know. But thought some of you may like the below pic. In addition to making a ramp, I had to remove the forward stops on the alignment machine. When I pulled on and off the rack, I had 4 spotters 1 on each side and 2 in the front. I have done some intense driving before, but this was sheer nerve racking. I hoped and prayed I wouldn't scrape the front spoiler.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You might be a redneck if you have to use 2X6's to get yer car on a lift...
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You might be a redneck if you have to use 2X6's to get yer car on a lift...

LOL!

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!

------------------

88gt build up! //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/047402.html

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/

PFF
System Bot
justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2005 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is sitting on my tool box. I don't plan on reinstalling it, afterall it's not a daily driver, and I think it looks much cleaner like this. I also ground down the studs to make for a smooth surface before carpeting. Now I have a spot for a possible NOS tank.

agreed, much better without the washer container

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any more pictures (my body shop wants to know - inspiration for my car...)?
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2005 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hoped and prayed I wouldn't scrape the front spoiler.

speaking from experience... you will, oh yes..... . .. you will !!! Out on the road pulling into or out of somewhere . .. you will.. but i wouldn't change mine.

------------------

still plays with cars..

lowfierogt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 247
User Banned

Report this Post05-16-2005 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowfierogtClick Here to visit lowfierogt's HomePageSend a Private Message to lowfierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet Car... :0

bump

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious if someone could photo chop wet poops car for me ?

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-16-2005).]

fastlane68

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastlane68Send a Private Message to fastlane68Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After cutting and splicing the wiring, I couldn't get and brake lights to light. I tried re wiring multiple times with different sockets untill I became so confused that my wiring was worse than a birds nest. Long story short, I had it right the first time. The reason I wasn't getting any brake lights was because my pedal depressor was on the clutch.

Sounds like something I would do. LOL! But your car is beautiful, a work of art. That blue just totally complements the lines of the car.

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spent a few hours on Sat. installing my stereo, and finally got my shifter surround and nob installed. What do you guys think?

turbo86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow Eric, that looks awesome! What are the rates over at the shop for an alignment? I had mine done years ago after I lowered it and it still isn't right. I haven't found a worthy shop that is lowered-Fiero-friendly that wants to do it. I'll take that windshield bottle off your hands! I'm going to need it for alcohol-water injection a little later on this summer!

See ya this weekend?

fiero_silva

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero_silvaSend a Private Message to fiero_silvaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joel, let me know a time, and bring it by, I'll do your alignment. I am doing Tony's on thursday.
PFF
System Bot
Zreon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2005 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZreonSend a Private Message to ZreonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright! Nice to see someone else rocking out Phoenix gold . How does the Octane series sound? I have 2 10" Xenons but I've never heard the Octanes.

By the way, very nice job on your car. I love the color.

daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2005 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wetpoop,
That car is absolutely amazing. I love the sub in between the seats. Wha size sub is that and who makes the sub surround?
wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2005 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Zreon:

Alright! Nice to see someone else rocking out Phoenix gold . How does the Octane series sound? I have 2 10" Xenons but I've never heard the Octanes.

By the way, very nice job on your car. I love the color.

It sounds really good, but would hit a little harder if the box was fully enclosed. I had to do some last minute adjusting to get everything to fit right

[This message has been edited by wetpoop (edited 05-18-2005).]

wetpoop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2005 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wetpoopSend a Private Message to wetpoopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wetpoop

921 posts
Member since Feb 2004

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Wha size sub is that and who makes the sub surround?

It's a 10 inch sub, as far as the surround, many people make them I think Aus was the originator of the design, but everyone started selling them so he stopped. It's not hard to make the frame of it, then just take it to an upolstery shop to be padded and covered. Or you could post in the mall that you want one, and get like 30 people offer one to you. I paid 200.00 to have mine padded and covered in leather, but I got raped.

neverendingproject

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2005 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for neverendingprojectSend a Private Message to neverendingprojectEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How's it going man? Looks like you've made a few changes to the car Looks great! You're going to have to make it to Ed Parks swapmeet next year so I can have a look. You have a PM.

------------------
Alan Frazier
'88 coupe auto 74k miles for sale
'86 GT-'92 3.4 TDC 5 speed(sold)
'84 2m4 daily driver

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2005 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am told, by poop, that the car has sold.

Poop did it go to a PFF member and if not does he know about the forum and or all the different fiero shows ?

shredd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2005 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shreddSend a Private Message to shreddEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

I am told, by poop, that the car has sold.

Poop did it go to a PFF member and if not does he know about the forum and or all the different fiero shows ?

I'm the proud new owner of the car. what a joy to drive. Eric did a real good job modding the car.

My wife drives the 88, so now we have his and her's

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2005 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Excellent, glad to see this gem stayed in the fiero community for all to see and enjoy.

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2005 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shredd:

I'm the proud new owner of the car. what a joy to drive. Eric did a real good job modding the car.

My wife drives the 88, so now we have his and her's

Congrads... Bringing it to Gettysburg in September?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock