Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Aussie Stage 2 scoops, deck vent, and lip spoiler finally installed!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Aussie Stage 2 scoops, deck vent, and lip spoiler finally installed! by trivet
Started on: 09-02-2016 03:37 PM
Replies: 8 (524 views)
Last post by: TXGOOD on 09-03-2016 05:41 PM
trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2016 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took a lot longer than I wanted it too - but I'm very happy with the results! Just need to finish up the interior (almost done - well, for now, I'll never be "done" )

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Damn it was nice to have her back on the road - new stereo, beautiful weather.....good times!

------------------
Tim
'87 GT
Med Red Metallic
85K miles
Bay City, MI

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2016 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks really good.
Grantman

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2016 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GrantmanSend a Private Message to GrantmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2016 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you TXGOOD - you have a very similar set up yourself - your car is what persuaded me to get the lip spoiler.

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2016 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great setup. love the vent and lip spoiler. I think the GT looks so much better with the lip spoiler.

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB #95, LS376, F40 and a GT clip
LS Build Thread: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/083204.html
LS on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2016 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

Thank you TXGOOD - you have a very similar set up yourself - your car is what persuaded me to get the lip spoiler.

Now that you mention it, our cars do look similar.
Cool.
trivet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was this link that got me interested in it.
FS: Fiero Warehouse Lip Spoiler

I was really liking the look - I had simply removed the rear spoiler from my GT (I was never a fan of the spoiler on a fastback, "too much": in my opinion. Love it on a notchback though)

Then you posted this. I was hooked - it was perfect. Since my car is similar to yours, I was able to see the finished product - and it was perfect!

Originally posted by TXGOOD:
Here`s the one on my car.
They bolt on but I molded mine in.

Damn - now I need to get those exhaust tips....Seriously, it's like I'm trying to clone your car!!

I owe you a big thanks for that, AND the incredible glove box, cup holder, console door you did for my GT. (Best interior upgrade available)

Only body work left to do is a hood vent. Need to find a hood to mod, then I'll just swap them out.

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 09-03-2016).]

LorenBateman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LorenBatemanSend a Private Message to LorenBatemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OOO MY Gawd that looks gooooooood!!
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2016 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trivet:

It was this link that got me interested in it.
FS: Fiero Warehouse Lip Spoiler

I was really liking the look - I had simply removed the rear spoiler from my GT (I was never a fan of the spoiler on a fastback, "too much": in my opinion. Love it on a notchback though)

Then you posted this. I was hooked - it was perfect. Since my car is similar to yours, I was able to see the finished product - and it was perfect!

Damn - now I need to get those exhaust tips....Seriously, it's like I'm trying to clone your car!!

I owe you a big thanks for that, AND the incredible glove box, cup holder, console door you did for my GT. (Best interior upgrade available)

Only body work left to do is a hood vent. Need to find a hood to mod, then I'll just swap them out.

Thanks, fortunately we have a few vendors to choose from who make great looking parts.
I just have one more mod to do which is my front bumper if I can ever get the time to get it ready for paint.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock