Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Hollycow! Relocating from FL to Michigan! (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hollycow! Relocating from FL to Michigan! by Alex4mula
Started on: 08-12-2016 05:39 PM
Replies: 44 (863 views)
Last post by: Alex4mula on 09-28-2016 09:48 PM
pHoOl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alex... PM me when you get a chance. I've recently gotten a Security+ cert and would like to start heading my career path similar to what you're doing. Would love to pick your brain for some tips.

Also, you should check out Livonia... and you'd have easy access to Dearborn via Hines Drive which makes for a nice commute with only about 3 stop lights through a winding park. Beautiful drive into Dearborn... unless it rains, then the road floods out.
IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pHoOl:

Also, you should check out Livonia...

Small world.... I grew up in Livonia about a block behind the "Rams Horn" on 9 mile.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Alex4mula:

Fiero is show/joy ride. I have driven it maybe 10 times on last three years down here since I started boating/fishing. But I know I will use it more up there attending car shows, etc. once the chilly weather (<70° to me) begins.

http://midwestfieroclubs.com/
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2016 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once you go North or West there is some beautiful country in Michigan and lots of automotive history. If you decide to go to Detroit, don't be caught there at night!

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2016 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pHoOl:

Also, you should check out Livonia... and you'd have easy access to Dearborn via Hines Drive which makes for a nice commute with only about 3 stop lights through a winding park. Beautiful drive into Dearborn... unless it rains, then the road floods out.

Few people talked to me exactly that about Hines drive. I need to take it some day. Right now it would leave me way north of were I am renting. Feel free to email/PM me.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock