Brake caliper conversion brackets for 88 Fieros to fit 12-13" rotors by esco105
Started on: 03-02-2014 07:39 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Snapperhead on 03-11-2014 04:08 PM
esco105

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for esco105Send a Private Message to esco105Direct Link to This Post
Hi guys, I have for sale a pair of brake caliper adapters/brackets to convert 88 fieros over to 12-13" rotors. I bought them from FieroFan25 a while back so maybe he can help with any questions you may have. I never used them. They are brand new. $25 + Shipping. Thanks, Marc
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by esco105:

Hi guys, I have for sale a pair of brake caliper adapters/brackets to convert 88 fieros over to 12-13" rotors. I bought them from FieroFan25 a while back so maybe he can help with any questions you may have. I never used them. They are brand new. $25 + Shipping. Thanks, Marc

Do the bolts come with them? I may want them.

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Custom Hot Rods & Accessories
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

If snapperhead passes and these r for an 88 I will take them. This for a set of 2 or 4?
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Hi guys, I have for sale a pair of brake caliper adapters/brackets to convert 88 fieros over to 12-13" rotors. I bought them from FieroFan25

If these came from FieroFan25, then they are the brackets for the 12" C4 rotor upgrade.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
They should look like this.

Vince
esco105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for esco105Send a Private Message to esco105Direct Link to This Post
Yes, that is exactly what they look like. No hardware came with them though.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Yes, that is exactly what they look like. No hardware came with them though.

Are you selling 2 brackets or 4 brackets

Vince
Fiero Vampire

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero VampireSend a Private Message to Fiero VampireDirect Link to This Post
If these are not sold yet I am very interested in buying them
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Vampire:

If these are not sold yet I am very interested in buying them

Still waiting on info back. I do plan to buy though

Vince

------------------
Stainless & Acrylic Deck Lid, Hood, Trunk & Door Sill Plate Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Service - Hidden Trailer Hitch - PnP Trailer Hitch Wiring Harness - LED Reverse Lights

Threads:
Used Fiero Parts - Custom LED Back Up Lights - Hidden Trailer Hitch - Mirror Panels - Door Sill Mirrors - Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead" 2013 Fierorama Best of Show Non-Stock, 87
GT Met Orange, 88 Formula White stock soon to be 4.9 met Blue like Snapperhead--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban,
04 Trailblazer

Greyfox

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2014 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GreyfoxSend a Private Message to GreyfoxDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone else make this?
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 06:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Greyfox:

Does anyone else make this?

I have a 13" kit for the 88's and sell it as a full kit or in hardware only (this kit requires 17" wheels and doesn't work with lowering ball joints):
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/060122.html

I am also working on a 12" kit for the 88 very similar to this and will be offering it shortly (about 1 month away - just waiting for the quote from the laser cutter, then the initial test batch to confirm the program is right and everything fits like it should).
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/093493.html

------------------
fieroguruperformance.com

PFF
System Bot
esco105

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for esco105Send a Private Message to esco105Direct Link to This Post
$33 shipped
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2014 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2014 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Received product, condition as stated.

Thanks,

Vince

------------------

Threads:

Rides:
04 Trailblazer

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock