Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parts For Sale, Need $$ for suspension safety issues on recently purchase Fiero (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parts For Sale, Need $$ for suspension safety issues on recently purchase Fiero by solotwo
Started on: 05-15-2013 03:37 PM
Replies: 46
Last post by: solotwo on 07-31-2013 11:06 PM
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
UPDATED 8/1/2013

I no longer have the 88 Coupe with a 2.5 and cleaned out the garage. Some stuff is free.

Coils were from my 2.5 they worked, it was early in my Fiero journey and I was just replacing parts to replace parts. Free

TBI was replaced because I had an opportunity to purchase an NOS TBI. Some parts were taken off. Worked when removed. $15

Strut mount? Free? EGR holds vacuum. Free

Wheel is good and horn buttons are good.

Valve cover gasket?

These are the standard plug. Not much wear. Also have 4 of colder plugs. Napa sent the wrong ones so I ran them for a while.

Paddle Horn buttons sold!

Crank sensor works. I replaced thinking it was my problem and it wasn't. It was in engine less than 2 months.$10 $5.50

Some gauges of are off the GT, the others came as spare parts. I have no idea if they do work or not.

Aux gauge housing is messed up. FREE
Not sure what year for the moldings. I think 85.

UPDATE
Sunroof cover does not fit Fiero! I have no idea what it belongs to. To small for a fiero.
Sun visors SOLD
Seat belt retainer cover SOLD
4 cyl tach pending

Steve W
NE Grand Rapids, MI

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 08-01-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2013 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomDirect Link to This Post
You have PM
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Free , used oil pressure sending unit. I think I replaced it and that was not the problem.

Parking brake handle is a FS unit that bought it & installed then found I had a used one that I painted and coated & installed. Works. $10

Used O2 sensors. As far as I recall they were working. $5.00 Free

gauge bucket & parts lens is messed up ? Free

Overhead counselette & 2 blubs. $5

Thermostat. 195 for 2.5

All parts are plus shipping.

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Are you willing to split the horn buttons up? I need the RH one.

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 05-16-2013).]

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2013 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

I no longer have a 2.5 and cleaned out the garage. Some stuff is free. I found some issues with the 87 GT I recently purchased and need $$ to get some parts to make the car safe.

Bottom right corner of the picture is a seat belt retainer that attaches to the seat. Do you have both seat parts and how much?

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-24-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by ShockWave:

Are you willing to split the horn buttons up? I need the RH one.

Thanks.

At this time I prefer not to..BUT?
StreetRod4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StreetRod4Send a Private Message to StreetRod4Direct Link to This Post
Is that a sun roof cover If So how much and I'm looking at the gauge pod of just the lens from it. Thanks You can pm me.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
As I mentioned , that sunroof cover DOES not fit Fieros.
batousai666

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2013 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batousai666Send a Private Message to batousai666Direct Link to This Post

At this time I prefer not to..BUT?

"BUT" how much??
i will take the whole wheel, buttons and all. i need it for my Mera. so its going to a good home

[This message has been edited by batousai666 (edited 05-17-2013).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTDirect Link to This Post

That is a cover. I purchased the L & R and had them painted shortly after I purchased my 88. A year ago I purchased some Trans Am seats and didnt need the covers. How about $10.

Ok assuming the clips to attach to the seats are functional

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 05-18-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure what clips unless they are on the seat? I bought them from parts and had the body shop paint them for me. Screw holes are intact. There are no clips with this cover. I dont see where a clip would go. I have the same on my 87 and I do not see any clips? Not sure what you are referring to.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-09-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2013 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by batousai666:

"BUT" how much??
i will take the whole wheel, buttons and all. i need it for my Mera. so its going to a good home

Bat you are in line. I will let you know.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Sorry people have been real busy, putting in long hours at work. All PM's have been answered with some requiring pics to be sent. Pics will be sent out tomorrow.

Thanks!

Steve
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Make some offers. Wife wants some room in the garage again. LOL I found a couple more moldings that I will post soon.

Thanks,
Steve
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2013 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by StreetRod4:

Is that a sun roof cover If So how much and I'm looking at the gauge pod of just the lens from it. Thanks You can pm me.

Sunroof cover does not fit fiero. Too Small. I dont need it so it is going to go. Free

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-09-2013).]

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Updated and changed some to free. Sunroof cover does not fit Fiero. I tried but way to small. Gage lens is scratched so it will be free.
kikinz24

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kikinz24Send a Private Message to kikinz24Direct Link to This Post
I believe that sunroof cover will fit mine .... mines an aftermarket one that was apparently added by the dealer after the car was purchased. Its about half the size of the factory roofs... ill measure it and let you know the size I may be interested in it.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kikinz24:

I believe that sunroof cover will fit mine .... mines an aftermarket one that was apparently added by the dealer after the car was purchased. Its about half the size of the factory roofs... ill measure it and let you know the size I may be interested in it.

If you can use it, it is yours!
PFF
System Bot
kikinz24

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2013 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kikinz24Send a Private Message to kikinz24Direct Link to This Post
Rugger

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RuggerClick Here to visit Rugger's HomePageSend a Private Message to RuggerDirect Link to This Post
Interested in the mouldings, yellow marker light cover, and the overhead consolette with bulbs....

------------------

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rugger:

Interested in the mouldings, yellow marker light cover, and the overhead consolette with bulbs....

The overhead console does not have lens. Let me check and see about the blubs, I dont recall at the moment.
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Well as of 1:00 this afternoon I am now unemployed.
whitestar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear that you lost your job. Wishing you the best of luck in finding another one!
rkilger

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM
smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
I hope you find another job quickly. That's one of those things I always worry about too, but in the past, we've rebounded when one of our positions was lost. Good luck!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by smartaxel:

I hope you find another job quickly. That's one of those things I always worry about too, but in the past, we've rebounded when one of our positions was lost. Good luck!

Being my age it is harder as there is a lot of age discrimination, HR people will deny it, and they are lying, because it is out there big time!
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by rkilger:

You have a PM

Checking on shipping costs
smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I agree. Legally they cannot discriminate, however they just find legal reasons why the younger guy was a better candidate. Unfortunate but true. Sometimes, though, experience is better then youth. I don't know what you did, but still hope you are able to transition into something quickly. Or, worst case.. enjoy a bit of unemplyment insurance, and fix up the fiero for a few weeks. It'll make you feel better..

Being my age it is harder as there is a lot of age discrimination, HR people will deny it, and they are lying, because it is out there big time!

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I agree. Legally they cannot discriminate, however they just find legal reasons why the younger guy was a better candidate. Unfortunate but true. Sometimes, though, experience is better then youth. I don't know what you did, but still hope you are able to transition into something quickly. Or, worst case.. enjoy a bit of unemplyment insurance, and fix up the fiero for a few weeks. It'll make you feel better..

36 years selling GM vehicles.
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsDirect Link to This Post
you have a pm

------------------
Pat Jones

smartaxel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
Did the dealer close up pr were they doing cutbacks? Stinks regardles...

36 years selling GM vehicles.

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

Did the dealer close up pr were they doing cutbacks? Stinks regardles...

It is a company that owns four stores. At one time they had 10. Any way the recession and the idiots at GM that shut down Pontiac has hurt the corporation. They are in deep financial trouble. On a cash basis with vendors.

So they used an excuse that I was behind on draw. Yes that is true but I have always made a come back and took care of the draw and made some commission.
dematrix86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtDirect Link to This Post
Still got the Visors? PM me if you do
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dematrix86gt:

Still got the Visors? PM me if you do

2-PM's sent.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-19-2013).]

rkilger

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2013 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgerSend a Private Message to rkilgerDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent for seat belt retainer. Thanks
solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post

solotwo

5374 posts
Member since Jun 2002

Originally posted by rkilger:

Payment sent for seat belt retainer. Thanks

Shipped
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page