2012 Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show Badges... There Here by GTGeff
Started on: 07-17-2012 11:34 PM
Replies: 15
Last post by: indyguy888 on 07-30-2012 10:43 PM
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

High-gloss urethane decals for the 2012 Tyler Shipman Memorial Car Show. The actual size was designed to match and fit into the 1987-1988 Fiero nose emblem plastic bezel. Size measures approximately 2.066" x 2.625". Material starts with a 3M base bright chrome polyester and 3M adhesive for applying pretty much to anything as long as the surface is clean and dry. The material is printed and then poured with an automotive industry grade urethane. THESE "STICKERS" WILL BE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY OEM QUALITY. The urethane has UV inhibitors to reduce fading in the sun and chemically resistant. They have passed the automotive industry 10-year life-cycle testing. Think of the original Fiero urethane nameplates.
Again, the price is $5.00 a piece plus $0.60 US Mail shipping and handling for up to two parts. I will accept PAYPAL, Personal Checks, or cash if you feel you can trust the mail. PM me for further instructions and questions. Nellie will be providing a table for me to sell them at the show for those desiring to pick them up in person.

DISCLAIMER: I personally have no financial stake in the sale of these badges. Again, Minnesota Fieros Forever (MFF) was kind enough to front the money for the upfront costs this year. I am handling the sales for MFF. Profits will be split between MFF and the Tyler Shipman Memorial Scholarship Fund.

Thanks,
Jeff

Please note having camera & lighting issues making them difficult to photograph. The quality is the same as last year.

For those interested, I have plenty of the Inaugural 2010 Badges in yellow and black and 2011 Badges for those wanting to build a commemorative set.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87FieroSport

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroSportSend a Private Message to 87FieroSportDirect Link to This Post
Very VERY interested!

I've been reading up on the T.S Build and story since I lurked here, sadly I couldn't make it the first time but I wish I had, planning on trying to go this year with a friend of mine if the money is there and the cars will make it!

I support this fully, PM me with your details about them. I plan on paying by Money order or check/cash (Yes, I trust the mail, no PayPal account)

Also, PM me with a price for the first and second, a set of these would be nice to own.

[This message has been edited by 87FieroSport (edited 07-18-2012).]

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for 2

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Used Fiero Parts
Custom LED Back Up Lights -
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Services. - PCS Products.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, 86 Fiero GT " Snapperhead", 88 Formula --- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 07-26-2012).]

mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Direct Link to This Post
Are you going to bring some of the 2010 and 2011 to the show? I want to pick up 2 complete sets. Thanks

-- Jeff aka mrfred8
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Are you going to bring some of the 2010 and 2011 to the show? I want to pick up 2 complete sets. Thanks

-- Jeff aka mrfred8

Yes, bringing all years with. Nellie also already has some of all in Frazee.

Thanks,
Jeff
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

All PMs replied to ^^^^^^^^ Bump ^^^^
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
My plans have changed.... I want 3 complete sets.. Not just two 2012's..

Come on all... It's a small investment to a memorial fund..

Thanks for my order,

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Used Fiero Parts
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Services. - PCS Products.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, 86 Fiero GT " Snapperhead", 88 Formula --- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2012 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
Hello GTGeff
www.tylerstoy.com will buy two of each year and also two of furture years.
I will be back august 2nd and will paypal you total.
Thanks for all your hard work for Tyler's Foundation.
regards
Danyel
admin tylerstoy.com

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Any concerns with customs duties?

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hello GTGeff
www.tylerstoy.com will buy two of each year and also two of furture years.
I will be back august 2nd and will paypal you total.
Thanks for all your hard work for Tyler's Foundation.
regards
Danyel
admin tylerstoy.com

GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

^^^^^^^ BUMP ^^^^^^^

Anyone else?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
BUMP FOR YA
PFF
System Bot
freedom0226

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freedom0226Send a Private Message to freedom0226Direct Link to This Post
Ill take one but you didnt but in your paypal info
GTGeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

BUMP FOR YA

Thanks for the bump. Your order went out in the mail today.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Thanks looking forward to them

Vince
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Got them, thanks and a bump for you
indyguy888

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguy888Send a Private Message to indyguy888Direct Link to This Post
Got my badge set in . They look great. Another bump for you...

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock