Rear Bumper Reflector Needed - See Photo by Snapperhead
Started on: 07-07-2012 05:56 PM
Replies: 11
Last post by: Snapperhead on 07-30-2012 04:13 PM
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2012 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I need a right rear bumper reflector as shown in the photo ( the one in the photo is a left). It's the one in the rear not the one in the front, It will have a R printed on the lens It should be from an 87 - 88 base or a Formula. I have both syles in the photo to show the 2 styles, I need the longer one... It does not have to be perfect but must be in very good shape. I need it for a template for a group project I'm working on..

Thanks,

Vince

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Used Fiero Parts
Custom LED Back Up Lights -
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Services. - PCS Products.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, 86 Fiero GT " Snapperhead", 88 Formula --- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 07-26-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post
I have one. I'm sending you a PM.
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkDirect Link to This Post

zefferk

1019 posts
Member since Feb 2010
Sorry Vince, but I went through all my stuff and could only find a set of reflectors from an 85 notchie. I parted out an 88 a few years ago and know I got those off of it. Who knows where they are. I'll continue to look, but I don't want to hold up your project. You can have the set from the 85 if you need them for the price of shipping. Good luck either way.
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2012 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Pm back 2 times missed your post
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I still need one
701GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2012 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 701GTSend a Private Message to 701GTDirect Link to This Post
i may have one won't be back to the garage till next sat though ill let ya know
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactDirect Link to This Post
I do believe I have a set on a 88 rear clip

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2012 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

I do believe I have a set on a 88 rear clip

PM Sent
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for it.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootDirect Link to This Post
Will this work?

pm sent

Edit to add - After looking at the pics, I find it odd that the posts are staggered differently between your's and mine. This one came from the right side of a Formula rear bumper.

Edit to add again - Odd, but apparently normal....it's mate is staggered like your pic. I also noticed that yours seems to be attached with the self tapping nuts, where mine was held on with the clips.

[This message has been edited by CowsPatoot (edited 07-23-2012).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
I will take it. Thanks CowsPatoot

The only thing holding me up on the back up lights

Vince
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadDirect Link to This Post
Got them thanks!!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock