Time to list it. by FieroGTRwideboby
Started on: 05-10-2012 12:20 AM
Replies: 30
Last post by: matts88gt on 06-24-2013 09:06 PM
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, Its time to list it. I an graduating college in a few months and have too many student loans. Most of you know the car, and I hope someone has some expendable income to enjoy it better than I can. Its stored now, I cant enjoy it. Never thought I would be doing this.

Hi everyone, I am selling a custom one off Fiero GT widebody. As the designer and builder of the vehicle I am sad to let it go, but projects come and go. I built this vehicle in 2006-2007 which included custom chassis work, dive train, suspension, brakes, interior you name it. The vehicle is a winner in 2006 Best Custom Car, in Daytona Beach International Auto Show. The car is no your typical trophy queen, drives and performs great. Rated at 400HP its 3800 GTP motor is all custom with a rear mounted intercooler for the supercharger. 12" brakes, racing seats, too much to list. For complete details contact me.
The body and interior are designed, sculpted and produced for this car. Molds were made which yielded the final body work on this car. Interior is upholstered in leather, matching paint, and carbon fiber. It was Lamborghini Arancio Borealis (pearl orange) paint job, painted at a Lamborghini dealer ($10K). The car cost just over 50K to build.
Some of the engine components:
Engine modifications and Parts:
1998 Grand Prix GTP motor (30K before teardown and reman.)
Forged pistons
ZZP VS Cam
ZZP Billet fuel logs
ZZP 42.5 LB injectors
ZZP Electric Water pump
ZZP 160* drilled themostat
ZZP SS intercooler kit
ZZP High Velocity Throttle body (Stg2)
ZZP Machined intake
ZZP valve cover breather
ZZP Modular Pulley System (2.8)
WCF Ceramic Coated Headers
WCF Oil Filter Aadapter
WCF Throttle Bracket
WCF Cold air intake (K&N)
WCF High Flow fuel Pump (51psi/50gal)
WCF Flywheel
WCF High Performance Clutch(9 11/16") and disk (iron)
MSD 10mm wire set
Fast Fieros PCM with everything deleted
PR Low Alt mount
PR Filler neck
PR poly motor and trans mounts
DM adjustable poly dog-bone
DM polished allum. thermostat cap/cover
Flowmaster 80 series w/ 2.5"
Custom idler pulley built

The compete build diary can be seen here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...3/HTML/000060-4.html

Please if you have questions, email me.

I am looking for reasonable offers only! I can have it shipped anywhere.

-Alex

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
PLEASE God! Let me win the lottery and buy this car!
You know I've been a good boy and you know I would take SUCH good care of it.

Seriously Alex, I know you probably hate to part with it and I would snatch it up in a New York minute if I had the funds right now.
Your car has been a *obvious* inspiration to me since the day I first saw it at Daytona.
Best of Luck with the sale, and IF the lottery should happen to fall my way, you'll be hearing from me

------------------

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
haha, glad it has inspired some fiero fanatics. Hope it find a home...

-Alex
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
randye, if you buy his, I'll buy yours!
Both cars look awesome.
Good luck with the sale.

------------------
11 Camaro SS/RS
86 Fiero GT
03 Silverado 3500 Duramax! (Stacked, Tuned, Mean as Hell)
07 Suburban LT2
09 Avalanche LT3

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
i'm sure i could fly a plane no problem.
ALJR

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALJRSend a Private Message to ALJRDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Very nice!! I see very little I would have dun different... Good luck w/ the sale...
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheDirect Link to This Post
Can you give us a range you're looking for, ar at least say what you don't think would be reasonable? Truly inspiring ride there.
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2012 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
The can has over 50K into it... if I can get half of that I would consider it. 25 obo?
Carver1

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carver1Send a Private Message to Carver1Direct Link to This Post
I couldn't imagine dropping 25 large on a fiero. By that, I mean I would be single again and living in it!
Super nice ride for someone wanting it all turnkey though. Have you tried DuPont registry? It would be a steal compared to most of the exotics and customs in there.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

The can has over 50K into it... if I can get half of that I would consider it. 25 obo?

I hate to say it but if you get 12K for the car you will be doing real good.....
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Wow! Where is the car currently located?
typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post
I've got 10 large burning a hole in my pocket. Just needs to get shipped to me.
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2012 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Its in FL.

For 10K i'll strip it and make more. Throw the engine in my 88, wheel and brakes, etc. Really dont want to part it out tho.

-Alex
cam-a-lot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post
I would put it on Ebay to get an idea of its' real value

If you were my son going through college...and you blew 50k on a Fiero while amassing student loans, I would have shot you

Nice car, good luck with the sale.

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2012 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

I would put it on Ebay to get an idea of its' real value

If you were my son going through college...and you blew 50k on a Fiero while amassing student loans, I would have shot you

Nice car, good luck with the sale.

I agree on all levels!! Lesson learned, "you never get back what you put into a car"!

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2012 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
I didn't blow the money on the car; my father did, with the intention of a father son build, which could create some business for a new direction in his company. I was in high school and it was finished even before I graduated highschool. I designed and built this thing to get into college actually.

If you look at the build thread all that is evident.

Assumptions lead nowhere.

I would have done it (shot) myself if it was like you said.

-Alex
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Alex

Simply one of the best builds, if not the best so far, on our forum. You and your father's attention to detail is astounding. Absolutely love it. What does your dad's company do?

John
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Ok guys Alex has asked me to bump this thread as he is currently not near a computer.

He needs to sell asap !!
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2013 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Good luck! Beauty of a car!

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 01-21-2013).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post
I'm STILL waiting on the lotto or for the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol to show up.....

Tell ya what, Carver1, I'll take you up on your offer.
Give me $10k for my Fiero and everybody else on Pennocks send me $1 each and we can get this deal done in a hurry!
The car can stay in sunny Florida and I'll even bring it back to Daytona this March...

------------------

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-22-2013).]

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Screw Florida, it would look so much better up in Gods country, I can just see my self driving in it downtown Toronto after the Jays win the World Series!!!
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2013 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproDirect Link to This Post
Tony,

If this car is in our vicinity it might be a good idea to get it over to Daytona in March. Maybe it would catch the eye of a prospective buyer.
PFF
System Bot
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2013 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
I am in CA, that would be very hard
FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 06:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
15K obo?
Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
You spent $50,000 on a car build while you're in college?

Beautiful car. You might consider something like Barret Jackson. Seriously. It won't get anywhere near what it's worth from most buyers. You need to find high dollar buyers looking for something different.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 01-24-2013).]

FieroGTRwideboby

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyDirect Link to This Post
Lets clear this up one more time!!!! I DID NOT spend 50k while in college. As I wrote above, the car was built before any college, while I was in high school with my dad, because he had interest in going in the automotive customization direction..... That being said this was the car which was going to show some of the work and qualifications he/ his new shop had....... as well as provide a good project for my portfolio to get into college.
Does anyone read anything anymore....

-Alex

[This message has been edited by FieroGTRwideboby (edited 01-24-2013).]

Quad GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2013 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTDirect Link to This Post
Oh the poor American education system! Don't be too harsh on them Alex lol

Now when can I pick up the car? Lol
matts88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for matts88gtSend a Private Message to matts88gtDirect Link to This Post
Hey Alex.. Do you still have this for sale?
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Just two questions.
As a California car is it licensed currently and is it FULLY sorted?

[This message has been edited by ICouldaBeenAV8 (edited 06-20-2013).]

ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
Bump
matts88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for matts88gtSend a Private Message to matts88gtDirect Link to This Post
Its Sold
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock