Started on: 12-28-2011 05:24 PM
Replies: 53
Last post by: SuperchargedV6 on 06-11-2013 09:58 AM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
With the new year coming and the kids back to school I will be spending more time making harnesses so there is openings for quality built harnesses built to order and made to last just like they have been being done for over 8 years now.
All harnesses are fully guaranteed to fit and work perfectly as well as the matching PCM programmed by me to make sure your swap starts the first try not the tenth or more.
Also available will be mounts, alternator brackets and dog bone brackets making for a nice swap kit with pretty much every thing that is needed for your swap.
With hundreds of harnesses built by me out there running in cars I can honestly say my harnesses are about the best there is with out having to pay a small fortune for one built with all new parts.
My harnesses are carefully built with all connections being metered all solder joints properly soldered, heat shrinked and properly staggered and most if not all joints are in the portion of the harness near the PCM which is usually inside the car away from the elements and heat of the engine bay.
Once all the wires are run and all the connections made the harness is completely wrapped in the proper electrical tape then proper loom applied before being taped once again to seal every thing up real nice so the harness will last for years.
I have had cars come back for upgrades up to six years later with the harness still fully intact looking like the day it was made other then years of dirt from exposure. Dan

------------------

http://www.photosled.com/showgallery.php/cat/631

[This message has been edited by FIEROFLYER (edited 12-28-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
guilty

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for guiltySend a Private Message to guiltyDirect Link to This Post
quality built swap harnesses, mounts, alternator brackets and dog bone brackets.... whats the price on the full kit
treborerellim

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimDirect Link to This Post
What harnesses? 3.8,4.9 3.4 ??? If its in your post i missed it.
Halcyon25

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2011 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon25Send a Private Message to Halcyon25Direct Link to This Post
This is great timming, I was just scouring the forums looking for someone that could build a custom harness...
Unfortunetly I gotta get up early, so I'll send you a pm with some questions and details tomorrow.

Chris
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotDirect Link to This Post
Dan made the harness for my 5 spd 88 with Series III SC motor. Wiring lengths are bang on, loom and tape in all the right places, and everything works flawlessly so far. Nothing is out of place or rubbing in the wrong spots.

Just an FYI

2002z28ssconv

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2002z28ssconvClick Here to visit 2002z28ssconv's HomePageSend a Private Message to 2002z28ssconvDirect Link to This Post
Another happy customer here!
88 Gt with 3800SC2 and Getrag, low mount alt and A/C.
It fits and works perfect.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2011 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Right now I am mostly doing 3800SC or N/A harnesses for series I, II and III swaps but have and can still do most of the 60 degree V6 family like the 3100 and 3400 engines. Have also done a few of the eco-tech harnesses but wiring at the customers end is required for every thing to work properly and have done some V8 wring harnesses.
kit wise I am thinking to cover costs of building and extra costs for shipping I would charge $550 for a manual swap kit because tranny mounts are not needed and $600 for auto swaps using the 4T65E trannies.
Kit would be the completed harness with matching PCM, needed mounts, alternator bracket and dog bone bracket and when supplied with a Fiero V6 throttle cable bracket to work with I can also make up a bracket so the Fiero V6 cable works properly with the 3800 TB or the Northstar TB.
For these prices I would also need to be supplied with a usable condition 3800SC harness and the engine portion of the C203 and C500 from a Fiero with at least a foot or so wire to work with or just the entire Fiero engine harness if it is easier. If not I need to charge $50 more to cover my costs for buying a wreckers 3800SC harness to work with but still will need the C203 and C500 connectors.
I am always up for bartering instead for needed parts but most of the parts I need are new like struts, a SPEC III clutch, Suspension upgrades, brake upgrades, nice ZZP engine upgrades, etc...
If you look through the photos of the link below my signature you will see some of the mounts I have made over the years, the photos are all over three years old but I am still doing things pretty much the same way mounting wise. Dan

------------------

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2011 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Looks like this is going to work out nice I already have two orders for kits and have already started them. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
I have been asked about turn around times, on average it is now down to two weeks from time I have every thing to time package is shipped back out and I ask for an extra week for the complete kits as I have to collect the parts to build it. Dan
azlegalthief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for azlegalthiefSend a Private Message to azlegalthiefDirect Link to This Post
How much for just the sc auto harness plus PCM I have all the items but just need it done
fierofan25

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Direct Link to This Post
600$ for everything to do a 3800 swap.That is a Great price. well I guess it is not every thing, but its really close. I am in the middle of doing a series 3 3800 n/a build. Thanks
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
I have supplied the axles before but the parts are hard to find in the winter and the completed axles are not cheap to ship.
For a completed harness with matching PCM it is $400 when I am supplied with the 3800 harness to work with and $450 when I supply it, I also need the engine portion of the C203 and C500 from a Fiero with at least a foot or so of wire left to work with. I cover all return shipping costs as well. Dan

------------------

Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM

Thanks!
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2012 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
PM replied to. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2012 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Two harnesses will be going out Monday so open for more orders. Dan

------------------

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2012 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Two out three more on the go then will be ready for more orders by early next week. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Two full swap kits will be done this weekend then ready for more orders. Surprising just how much interest there has been in the kits. Dan
FieroDev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2012 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroDevSend a Private Message to FieroDevDirect Link to This Post
Along with the wiring harness and mounts, what else is needed for a complete swap?
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
For a manual kit all that is left other then my kit would be the exhaust system, a fuel pump for SC swaps and the fuel lines and what ever intake tubing and air filter that is to be used.
For auto swaps the same as manual but would also need to make up axles to work with the swap and a shifter bracket. Dan
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post

Got one of these for ya ... FREE you pay shipping

Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy
K-beck LED Marker Kits for sale

NightMare Cruiser

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2012 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

For a manual kit all that is left other then my kit would be the exhaust system, a fuel pump for SC swaps and the fuel lines and what ever intake tubing and air filter that is to be used.
For auto swaps the same as manual but would also need to make up axles to work with the swap and a shifter bracket. Dan

How hard is it to make a shifter bracket??

PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2012 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Danyel but that is the wrong portion of the C500 That I need it is the portion coming off to the engine that is used.
For the shifter brackets I make them up right in the car to make sure all gears line up properly with the shifter. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2012 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Was able to make up one extra set of mounts and brackets for an auto swap so I have one swap kit available now for a Fiero 85 up 3800SC swap using the 4T65E tranny. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2012 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Willing to knock $25 off the cost of a harness for each extra useable C203 and C500 connector when selling a harness so I can stock back up on them.
Have one spare auto harness and one spare manual at this point. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2012 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Just about caught back up and will be ready by the end of the weekend for more orders. Dan
m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2012 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
Well it came in today, after a long wait, man shipping from There to here took longer than here to there.

i was starting to get worried.

matthew

[This message has been edited by m0sh_man (edited 02-02-2012).]

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2012 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
bumping it up, just opened my box up with the harness, looks great, thanks for the wonderfully built harness.
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2012 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Figured out a slight problem with shipping, I had been going to the post office at the local shoppers drug mart instead of the main government post office and they seem to like holding packages for a while before shipping the out to the post office. According to one of my tracking sheets a package sat at the drug store for 9 days before leaving and when asked they said all packages leave the next business day and there must have been a mistake made by an employee.
Either way for now on straight to the post office for all packages. Dan
steinke_andy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steinke_andySend a Private Message to steinke_andyDirect Link to This Post
PM sent

AS
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2012 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
PM replied. Dan
FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2012 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Two more on order then should be open for more by the end of the week. Dan
PFF
System Bot
355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroDirect Link to This Post
Dan. Sent you a PM.

Please respond or reply via email.

Thanks
Don
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosDirect Link to This Post
Dan,
Hey man I have always loved that picture in your avatar, do you have any pictures of that car on here somewhere? I SHOULD be getting another Fiero GT here soon and the plan is 3800 in the near future so I may be taking you up on these kits. It would be nice to get everything necessary for the swap short of axles and exhaust from one source. Nice work man...peace

Pete
outlaws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawsClick Here to visit outlaws's HomePageSend a Private Message to outlawsDirect Link to This Post
Dan,
I sent you a PM a couple of days ago.
Asa

------------------
Asa Wilson
Outlaws Rod & Custom
http://outlawsrc.com

mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2012 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
A couple PMs from me as well. Just looking for a heads up.
85red2m6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85red2m6Send a Private Message to 85red2m6Direct Link to This Post
Hey Dan, I'm going to be picking up an 85 Convertible GT from your neck of the woods later this spring (New Brunswick, actually), and am in need of a harness for it. I'm waiting on details and pics as to the accessory setup for the wiring purposes, but my current question is regarding your complete manual kit... one thing that hasn't been mentioned, and I just wanted to clarify, was the flywheel... is it included in your kit? I do have a 2nd 85 Targa that will also be getting a 3800SC swap in the not-so-distant future, and will need to line up a complete swap kit for it...

------------------
1986 Fiero SE 2.8 Auto - Blackie
1985 Fiero GT 2.8 4-spd - Goldie II - To be driveable this season
1985 Fiero SE Targa - 3.8SC - long term project
1987 Cavalier Z24 2.8 5-spd - daily beaten driver
1993 Bonneville SSEi - 3800SC donor for 85 Targa

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
I do not supply the flywheel or clutch in my kits.
All emails are being answered and I will be down at Shoppers drug mart this afternoon finding out where packages I sent out over January are.
Unfortunately I have been out of contact most of last week and all this week so far tied up in court over allegations from my ex and you really can not tell a federal court judge what to do, so I really had to be in attendance.
So far at least in court every thing is going well and looking good so far that I will be cleared of all the lies soon. Dan
355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2012 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroDirect Link to This Post
Dan;

Good luck with the personal stuff. I am looking forward to hearing what happened to my wiring harness.

Thanks
Don
outlaws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2012 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for outlawsClick Here to visit outlaws's HomePageSend a Private Message to outlawsDirect Link to This Post
Another PM Sent, a reply would be appreciated.
Asa

------------------
Asa Wilson
Outlaws Rod & Custom
http://outlawsrc.com

mikejhjr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2012 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Sent you a PM, just hoping for an update.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock