383 SBC V-8 86 SE 5spd by ninjabruce
Started on: 09-20-2010 09:51 PM
Replies: 80
Last post by: carbonfiber_kid on 07-01-2012 09:06 PM
ninjabruce

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2010 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
***SALE PRICE $6500. See more recent posts on 2nd page for additional info and more details***. Recently rebuilt 383 SBC V-8 powered 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE w/Holley Heads, Dominator Intake, and Edelbrock Carbs, 280H High Lift Cam, Eagle Rods and Crank, Balanced Rotating Assembly, Sanderson Headers, Petronix "FlameThrower" Ignition,electric water pump, Spectre CAI, Getrag 5spd (cryo treated), Centerforce Clutch, Eibach Lowering Springs, sway bars, strut brace and KYB shocks and struts, custom leather interior, digital guages, body work and paint. Konig Wheels and Nitto Tires and cross drilled rotors. V-8 install using a V-8 Archie Master Kit installed by Archie's shop. I am the 2nd owner since the original install. Current engine was built by HP Performance in Jacksonville, FL and has less than 750 miles on it since rebuild (can provide receipts over $7k). In total I have about $26k in receipts between myself and the previous owner. Chassis has over 118K+ miles. Runs Great, Sounds Awesome and gets comments and looks whenever I drive it but it spends most of its time sitting in the garage since I can't take the family along with me. I will provide all additional parts I have for the vehicle to include a BG Demon 650 Carb, Cover, Bra, new subwoofer, and a few other odds and ends. It has been a great car, and I have invested significantly more than my asking price. This is a custom vehicle and as such is not offered with any warranty, but I welcome any prospective buyer to come take a look or arrange an inspection at their expense. This car was once known on PFF as the "Yellow Rooster" but is now appropriately named "The Homewrecker"....I can provide additional pictures and information upon request. PM if interested. Thanks for looking.

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
"Homewrecker"

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 05-06-2012).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2010 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a new day

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
"Bumblebee aka Homewrecker"

sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2010 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
Bump for one of my favorite Fieros. Good luck with your sale!
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the bump !!! Its been one of my favorite Fiero's too....but it hasn't been driven or enjoyed as much as it should anymore due to family commitments.....I have put maybe 750 miles on her in the past year and a half....she is not being driven enough !!! Although she does get her weekly run around the neighborhood to keep everything working as advertised !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
And the fact that his Fiero compadre is deployed! Sad to see it go Bruce. It is such a cracker! See you soon!
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
John, its just not the same with you deployed...the only time my fiero got out to drive was when we all met up.....and if I do sell her I can always help you work on yours...lol

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2010 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the approaching new fiscal year.....lol

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Bump!! Accepting offers !! If you are interested please email me directly at ninjabruce@aol.com.....Unfortunately, I don't get on PFF too much these days. Take care and Happy Holidays !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
"Homewrecker"

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 06-22-2011).]

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
this used to be a local car as i am friends with the previous owner "yellow rooster"

back when it was a local car it was top notch and mike did not spare any money or cut corners when originally building it

archie did the original swap from v6 to v8

this color is hard to capture on camera, but original, and outstanding in person, 1 of a kind for sure, think school bus yellow.

------------------
AIM:Onefast2M8
00 VW GTi VR6 -- Not stock
06 VW GTi 2.0t
99 Explorer Eddie Bauer 5.0 AWD

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
$Rich$,
Thanks for the kind words....it is a beautiful color and is very unique and is still in excellent condition.
School bus yellow is definately the best way to descrbe it !! It looks orange next to a yellow car....and yellow next to an orange car...but looked almost identical when parked next to a school bus, it is very nice !!
JohnyRottin here on the forum can also vouch for the quality of this car and the uniqueness of the paint as he seen it and driven it...he lives less than 5 miles from me here in FL.
Since I purchased the car from "Yellow Rooster" I have had the original ZZ4 350 engine rebuilt and stroked to 383 with a high lift cam and a few other goodies installed. It runs great and I have recently replaced the battery, plugs, wires, carb, and had the timing adjusted as well as given it an oil change. It only has approximately 750 miles since its rebuild. I hate to sell it and will prob kick myself in 4 yrs once its gone, but it isn't being driven and enjoyed as much as it should. It literally only gets driven around the neighborhood to keep the fluids moving and engine running and otherwise sits in the garage on a trickle charger looking pretty. As my wife says it is nice eye candy for the garage but she would really like to free up the space. I would like to sell her to someone that can truly enjoy her and to find another toy that my family can enjoy and not just me If anyone has any questions please let me know !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

Puck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PuckClick Here to visit Puck's HomePageSend a Private Message to PuckDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ninjabruce:

As my wife says it is nice eye candy for the garage but she would really like to free up the space. I would like to sell her to someone that can truly enjoy her and to find another toy that my family can enjoy and not just me If anyone has any questions please let me know !!

We talking about your wife now or the car? Good luck with the sale it is an amazing looking car.

[This message has been edited by Puck (edited 11-19-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Puck:
We talking about your wife now or the car?

LOL.. Funny, but he may be offended by that.
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
I don't know....which do you think I could get more $$ for...the wife or the car? lol....and don't worry I am not easily offended....
I was talking about the Fiero (she is pretty to look at, fun to play with, can be tempermental, and can get you in trouble faster than a few shots of whiskey My wife named the Fiero " the Homewrecker" and I would like her to go to someone else who can enjoy her !! Because the wife said so...of course

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

Frizlefrak

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post
That is a gorgeous car, and worth every penny you're asking (and then some). Good luck with the sale
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Thanks !! I think it is a very fair asking price and do agree that it will be a great deal for anyone considering the purchase. I sure hope someone here on PFF can enjoy it I would like to keep it in the fiero family.....maybe I can sign a clause where I can buy it back at original asking price in 4 yrs when I realized selling it was a big mistake.....lol

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post

ninjabruce

107 posts
Member since Oct 2003
For those that are interested, I just looked at the mileage on the original bill of sale from "Yellow Rooster" and I have put just over 2000 miles on this Fiero since Feb 2007....Total mileage is 118,500...Just goes to show you how much of a garage queen she has been under my 3+ years of ownership....well...I was deployed for a year in the middle there too, but still....you get the idea...she wasn't driven too much....lets get her sold and into the hands of someone who will use her a bit more than me

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Bump for Turkey Day
jasonfox

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-25-2010 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jasonfoxSend a Private Message to jasonfoxDirect Link to This Post
Got to be one of the sexiest fiero's I've seen. Sell kidney not fiero.
Frizlefrak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FrizlefrakSend a Private Message to FrizlefrakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jasonfox:

Got to be one of the sexiest fiero's I've seen. Sell kidney not fiero.

The color combo is great, it's tastefully executed....and I'm betting it runs quite well. Reminds me I need to buy a lottery ticket this week.
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2010 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
If you win the lottery the Fiero will prob still be here for sale

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

TheRealShadowX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheRealShadowXSend a Private Message to TheRealShadowXDirect Link to This Post
I will give you $500 and a lifetime of gratitude!

Lol, if only..... Bump for a sweet ride!

------------------
"He took my stapler. I could burn this building down."

PFF
System Bot
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2010 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Bruce...lifetime of gratitude...thats a good offfer bud...I would take it! Well, maybe 10 grand and the gratitude...LOL. Bring that thing out for a ride and come over to the house for a cupper and some Fiero chat!
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
@JohnnyR....sorry I missed ya over Turkey Day....maybe this weekend? Will check with the schedule writer (aka wife) !!

Bump for a great potential XMAS gift !!!!
87_special

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2010 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_specialSend a Private Message to 87_specialDirect Link to This Post
GLWTS! Deffinately a clean car. I saw you going over the 3mile bridge one time and was like, "omfg thats a sick fiero".

You guys ever meet up anymore? I'd like to see it in person before you sell it.

JoeCooley

------------------
1987 SE / Fastback - 3500 Turdbowd / '92 5-speed swap

No bandwagon here...

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2010 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Me and JohnyRottin meet up from time to time......and we had a decent group of about 4-5 fieros meeting for awhile...it died down when he deployed and hasn't picked up yet...maybe after the holidays...we'll drop you a line next time we plan something...most of us meet out in Navarre......thanks for the props on my car....hopefully you can see it before I sell it....better yet....you could actually buy it if nothing else you can vouch for it here on PFF....take care !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2010 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

Tell your friends and thanks for looking.

Happy Holidays and have a great New Year !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
aka "Homewrecker"

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 04-11-2011).]

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2011 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Tax time is here and hopefully someone has $$ burning a hole in their pockets for an awesome 383 V-8 Fiero

I have the vehicle listed (again) on ebay here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em&item=230603068659

Honestly the Fiero just isn't being driven anymore due to my family situation and I would like someone else to enjoy and drive her. I have only put 2,000 miles on her in the past 4 years and ~750 miles since the engine rebuild in 2009. Need less to say she has become quite the "garage queen" as of late.

If anyone here on PFF is seriously interested in purchasing let me know. I would gladly end my Ebay auction at the same price points to allow a member of PFF to have the "Homewrecker" / "Yellow Rooster" as she has been on the boards and in the hands of Fiero enthusiasts for awhile. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying Daytona......and thanks for looking !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
aka "Homewrecker"

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 12-19-2011).]

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
BUMP off of page 4......

What's with all these beautiful Fiero's going up "For Sale" at the same time? Is there something in the water? 4 Years ago it was like pulling teeth to find a well done, already finished, engine swapped Fiero for sale (I had to search into the archives to find mine)....now they are all over PFF!! All gorgeous too....If I was actually driving mine (at all) I would consider picking up a second one.....maybe I shouldn't visit the forums as much...it makes me sad that I am putting her up for adoption...but she deserves a better home and for someone to actually drive her

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 04-01-2011).]

av8fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2011 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for av8fieroSend a Private Message to av8fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ninjabruce:

BUMP off of page 4......

What's with all these beautiful Fiero's going up "For Sale" at the same time? Is there something in the water? 4 Years ago it was like pulling teeth to find a well done, already finished, engine swapped Fiero for sale (I had to search into the archives to find mine)....now they are all over PFF!! All gorgeous too....If I was actually driving mine (at all) I would consider picking up a second one.....maybe I shouldn't visit the forums as much...it makes me sad that I am putting her up for adoption...but she deserves a better home and for someone to actually drive her

one word, ECONOMY beautiful car, good luck with your sale
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
I hear ya....well if anyone hits the lotto, or otherwise feels like parting with some money...fell free to take my Fiero off my hands....she isn't going anywhere....literally....gonna sit in the garage and look pretty and get her weekly warm-up and trip around the neighborhood

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 04-03-2011).]

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2011 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the summer and ACCEPTING RESPECTFUL OFFERS !! She was last listed for sale on Ebay 2 months ago and didn't meet my reserve price. I have her for sale locally on Craigslist and other auto forums but would really like to sell her to someone within the Fiero community.

If someone here on PFF wants to make me a offer please PM me as I would like to free up funds for some other projects....

She is a turn-key V-8 Fiero with less than 750 miles on the rebuild and will not disappoint...feel free to ask JohnyRottin as he has seen this car numerous times...
Thanks again for looking !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
aka "Homewrecker"

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 12-03-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2011 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Back on Ebay with a lowered reserve......Hope it finds a new owner soon as I would like to move on to some other projects Thanks for looking !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
aka "Homewrecker"

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 09-14-2011).]

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Bump....for a great V-8 swapped Fiero that is still for sale !! I have receipts from the previous owner and myself documenting over $26k into this car since 2003. It has less than 750 miles on it since the engine rebuild and I can count on my two hands how many times she has been driven in the past year. Please take her off my hands so that she can be driven and enjoyed rather than sitting idle in my garage. Drop me a PM or email directly to ninjabruce@aol.com if interested !!

Tell all your Fiero loving friends and Merry Christmas !!

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
aka "Homewrecker"

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 02-11-2012).]

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Just looked at the mileage from a post in NOV 2010 and realized I have only put 150 miles on the Fiero in the past year. Total mileage is now 118,650. She's a garage queen.

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
aka "Homewrecker"

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Bump TTT for the Christmas Day PFF'ers.

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
aka "Homewrecker"

ninjabruce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ninjabruceSend a Private Message to ninjabruceDirect Link to This Post
Bump for 2012.

------------------
1986 SE 383 SBC w/ 5spd
aka "Homewrecker"

[This message has been edited by ninjabruce (edited 02-11-2012).]

Celthora87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTDirect Link to This Post
I dont think your offer to to absurd but who has 9k laying around for a fiero anymore. i absolutely love the car btw wish mine was so clean and well done.

------------------
1987 Black GT Custom interior with Mr. Mikes seats Series 1 L67 W/ 5 speed getrag! Almost running!!!!!

typhoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2012 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post
I'm a fastback fan but your Fiero is fantastic. If I had the cash it would be mine in a heartbeat!
GLWS....

------------------
..from S.E. WI
88 GT 5-speed soon to be an LS1
08 Solstice GXP 5 speed
08 Chev Malibu LTZ
08 Caddy SRX w/N*
02 Trailblazer
02 GMC Sierra Denal QUADRASTEER

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsDirect Link to This Post
My 383 is finally running and I have close to $6k in the engine and clutch. Your car is a good deal at the asking price. My car still needs a lot of work on both the interior (stripped at this time) as well as paint/bodywork, interior electrical system, and the brake system. I hope that you can sell yours for a good price since I know what is required to get a car to the relatively completed state. At least my engine looks decent but everything else has a long way to go.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 01-02-2012).]

tiretread

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2012 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tiretreadSend a Private Message to tiretreadDirect Link to This Post
That is a beautiful car! Wish I was stateside. Well, maybe I don't because it would probably earn it's third moniker: "Widow Maker"
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock