Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  BEWARE OF MEMBER- CYPRES.... Scammer (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
BEWARE OF MEMBER- CYPRES.... Scammer by nitroheadz28
Started on: 09-05-2011 10:22 PM
Replies: 65
Last post by: Hulki U. My-BFF on 10-20-2011 09:16 PM
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
This is the guy who bought pontiackid's pickle, that funky green GT that ended up getting totaled. Apparently I'm not the only one hes tried to scam or screwed a sale up with.

What pisses me off here is that he tried to rip off one member, and he sold an engine to another with missing parts- NO NEGATIVE FEEDBACK was given to this scumbag...

The sale was made Aug 3rd, he sent me some excuse about working OT a week later and that he dropped them off at the shipper. I've sent 2 pms, 2 emails over the last week- no response.

Of course we have correspondence making it obvious that a sale happened, meh I doubt anything can be done but its worth a shot to ask.

****Kirt- If you can make this right, all of this will be deleted and put behind us****

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 09-06-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cooguyfish

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cooguyfishSend a Private Message to cooguyfishDirect Link to This Post
edit your post before anyone else reads it and tell them you marked it wrong on accident?
Spoon

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpoonSend a Private Message to SpoonDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear you got worked over.
My job has me traveling a lot and I'm in PA. About 4 times a year I go thru Hanover and the address you show is only 3 blocks off the beaten trail. I can scout the area next time but my customer is on a "Per Call" basis so I don't know when I'll be going thru there again.

Last time was 2 months ago but I'll remember. Hanover is about a 2 hr drive for me.

Maybe someone on here is a little closer that can pay a visit.

Spoon

------------------
Two yeast spent their entire life "about 2 days" discussing what the purpose of life could be and not once did they even come close to the fact that they were making champagne. Quoted by: Unknown

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2011 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cooguyfish:

edit your post before anyone else reads it and tell them you marked it wrong on accident?

Why would I do that? Is it against the rules?

Spoon I appreciate that very much. I plan on paying him a visit myself, but its not going to happen for a week or 2. Might as well catch one of those fiero shows/meets close by and then head over there.

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
EDIT: Glad you fixed that name/info (Like I said I was not trying to be a dick, just did not want you getting banned) .. thats all you can do - the right thing. And hope he does the same.

As far as re-couping your money.. did it get charged to a credit card? If so, then you can always try to recoup it through those channels. Paypal, as well, has a procedure, but ultimately the CC company will take precedence on a contested charge, so just call them first.

How much was the sale? Would it be worth pursuing? What did he "sell" you?

[This message has been edited by tbone42 (edited 09-06-2011).]

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Edited my original post.

I'm not trying to break any rules, I'm a proud member of this community... It just makes me go crazy when I do everything I can to make sure anyone having a transaction with me has the smoothest and easiest experience possible- then I get burnt.

Thank you, I'll look into that. The only thing is how could I prove that I never got the package if anyones asks? Its a he said she said sort of deal.

I "bought" a set of GT tail lights for $100 shipped. Worth pursuing? To me it is, I've never been scammed and if he somehow manages to hold on to my money now- he'll be seeing me in person soon enough.

Thanks for the advice tbone

Hockaday

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for the heads up.

------------------
"Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle %@&$ off a horse."

Buy My Car! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056480.html and parts! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/056497.html

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Reading this thread made me drool and forget my name.
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 05:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsDirect Link to This Post
Gotcha....

[This message has been edited by JCircs (edited 09-06-2011).]

treborerellim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for treborerellimSend a Private Message to treborerellimDirect Link to This Post
Wow !! I live in york pa and I was going to get some parts from him but we could never seem to work out a time to meet. I was going
down since it is fairly close. He didn't sound hinkey but I'm glad now I did not waste the gas. I second telling Paypal I
marked the wrong thing by mistake. It's worth a try, and thanks for the heads up. Good Luck

Bob
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JCircs:

I believe Cooguyfish meant to edit your post .....

Ahh alright i fixed it, yeah I'll give paypal a call when I have a chance. Now can you fix yours? Haha

Yeah Bob, only after I didn't receive my package then I did some digging and it turns out I'm not his only unhappy customer.

I doubt he'll be back on PFF anyways since I know he recently moved, and he was trying to unload his remaining Fiero stuff before he moved. When did you last have contact with him?

I just messaged him on facebook with a link to this thread. His last post was at 12am yesterday so he will definitely see it.

MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
Telling Paypal you marked wrong one will have no impact on anything, not even worth the time. They make nothing on gift payments, so no protection is given whatsoever. I sent $120 to the wrong email address once and they wouldn't even consider doing anything about it.
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Thats what I thought, so my only hope is trying with the CC company eh?
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post
This guy gave problems to Turbowedge on the tail lights, too! He sent payment and never received them.
Here:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/057299.html

Luckily TW was able to get his money back because he paid non-gift. I used to do that myself, but this situation has changed my policy on that kind of thing from now on.

nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Yep turbowedge is one of the members I meant when I mentioned that he scewed others over. Yes from now on I'll no longer be gifting payments, I'll pay the difference for the fee.
MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzDirect Link to This Post
You paid with a credit card? You're probably okay then. Paypal almost always defers to CC companies, which is a serious problem for both legit and shady sellers. CC companies do not require you to return the item like Paypal does, so you can see how this can be turned against honest sellers. Since you never even received the item, file a complaint with your CC company right away and they will very likely take care of the problem for you. Hope that helps.
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoDirect Link to This Post
I was going to buy the taillights but he told me shipping cost (260) that's why I do not buy the same taillights
cypres

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
Im going to start by saying Ive never scammed anyone ever. All parts that were bought from me were delivered except for your damn lights. The engine I sold a member was a full swap drop out and I forgot the maf sensor with it. I sent it to him within the week so BS on that. I just moved, I have been avg. almost 65 hours a week, and I have a father with fkin thyroid cancer Im trying to take care of. All of you who keep saying your "going to come see me in person."- WHAT THE FK ARE YOU GOING TO DO? You realize just by saying these things along with the fact you have tried so hard to compile info on me makes for a good harassment case with an implyed threat? Come pay a visit to me, anyone please do. Im pretty sure just posting my personal info online the way you did is against the law.

TREBORERELLIM- Im sorry we could not meet up for the parts you wanted before you surgery. Hope everything went well...

TBONE- if you dont know what your talking about shut your mouth. Twedge had his money returned along with everyone else from the paypal issue from my first thread. It was my brothers account and he was have some financial problems. His account had a neg. balance which TIES UP MY MONEY cause I cant take it out of a zero balance. My brothers account was back on track within two weeks but I had already setup and verified my own paypal account. You can check his paypal if you think you right kris@ftrinc.info Twedge got his money back because it was filed as a refund to the customer. Wanna see the emails?

Fieroloco- Jump on the internet and get a quote for a box that fits to tailights shipped from Hanover, Pa to Mexico City, Mexico. I believe I tried to help you find several options for cheaper shipping, no? I even offered to send it to a friend of yours in the states close by and have him send it to you. Dont get on a post and lie just to be an asse hole.

I WANT SOMEONE WHO I HAVE ACTUALLY SCREWED OVER TO CHIME IN. WHERE ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE IVE SCREWED? Dont mention all the good sales Ive had on here the last couple months. Its ok, you keep on doing what you guys do and have fun. I have the lights sitting in my trunk of my audi right now. They were never shipped and were picked up from my shipper after a week. I need to have them repackaged and shipped out. I could easily click on over to paypal right now and send you the money. But instead your actions and threats have earned you the pleasure of waiting til whenever I get a day off before 7pm to get back to the shipper. Hopefully its not on one of the days my father has chemo or my gf complains about stuff around the house. Either way Ill get to it.

Ive always done everything in my power to fix problems with people. I always apoligize and fix it right away. But the way my life is going right now I dont really care anymore. Have a good day and "Its in the mail"

Cyp

Joe 1320

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cypres:. I have the lights sitting in my trunk of my audi right now. They were never shipped and were picked up from my shipper after a week. I need to have them repackaged and shipped out. I could easily click on over to paypal right now and send you the money. But instead your actions and threats have earned you the pleasure of waiting til whenever I get a day off before 7pm to get back to the shipper.

Ive always done everything in my power to fix problems with people. I always apoligize and fix it right away. But the way my life is going right now I dont really care anymore. Have a good day and "Its in the mail"

Cyp

Although I'm not involved, I can't help but comment. Things happen but those last statements do little to justify your position. If the guy paid, then his PMs and e-mails go unanswered, blowing someone off when you initially did not deliver is hardly the right thing to do..... regardless if someone copped an attitude with you or not. Two wrongs don't make a right. It would seem reasonable to ask the purchaser if they want an immediate refund or if they still want the parts. That's just the right thing to do, regardless if you are upset or not.

------------------
84 2.5
87 328 GTB replica
87 Coutach replica

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cypres:

... I have the lights sitting in my trunk of my audi right now. They were never shipped and were picked up from my shipper after a week. I need to have them repackaged and shipped out. I could easily click on over to paypal right now and send you the money. But instead your actions and threats have earned you the pleasure of waiting til whenever I get a day off before 7pm to get back to the shipper. Hopefully its not on one of the days my father has chemo or my gf complains about stuff around the house. Either way Ill get to it.

Cyp

So because someone complains, you're going to act like a male appendage? (Albiet a little one.)
Nice.

phonedawgz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzDirect Link to This Post
There are two different actions that one can do when confronted with someone pointing out that you haven't met your commitments.

1 - Apologize and do everything you can to make it right.

2 - Blame everything on someone and/or something else. Take no responsibility for your own actions. Attack the person who met his commitment but you failed. Then continue to refuse to meet your commitments.

Which option you take speaks volumes about your actual initial intentions to meet your commitments.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Regardless of whats happening in your life- its no excuse for how you conduct yourself as a seller.. I've been there, my mom died from cancer while I was working 24/7 and going to college full time and in a serious relationship with someone who was borderline insane+ suicidal and any business that I had here during that time was always taken care of...

Sorry but 2 emails, 2 pms. Since last week started. I bumped all of your threads saying THIS:

Cyp I hope all is well with you and that theres a simple misunderstanding somewhere. Concerned that these never arrived, I'd appreciate it if you could get back to my PMs the next time you're on. Thanks.

BAM..... After a 3 weeks of not hearing you, what the hell do you expect? You couldn't respond to my emails or PMs? Have I not conducted myself properly? Here are the 2 emails I sent-

Hey its nitro from PFF. I hope everything is ok, I'm concerned that I never received the lights. I'm hoping its some type of misunderstanding or something, I'd appreciate if you could get back to me soon. Have a good night.

Tom.

I'd like to inform you that I'm giving you until the weekend to get back to me and set this straight- after that I will be forced to take some type of action. Hoping we can settle this.. Thanks,

Tom.

The 2nd email was sent 6 days ago...

Pms-

08-27-2011 04:06 PM
Hey, starting to get worried- I haven't gotten anything yet. Its been almost 2 weeks, no way it could be taking that long even with ground shipping. Have a good weekend,

Tom.

08-31-2011 10:33 PM
Please contact me asap I'd like to know whats going on, thanks.
PFF
System Bot
tomsablon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tomsablonSend a Private Message to tomsablonDirect Link to This Post
you nailed it phonedawg. but let's pray for his dad.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post
Also... How dare you talk sh!t now? I had and still have every right to believe you took my money. All of my attempts at communicating with you were futile.. Hell you didn't even apologize for this, regardless of whats happening in your life- YOU F***ED UP!!!!!

Play the blame game all you want, you can say I conducted myself improperly- but at the end of the day you failed to hold up your end of the bargain.

On that note, I'm not an ******* and I do appreciate you at least saying something- even though you didn't make contact with me. So I hope for the best with your father, because I've been there- I took care of someone and watched her wither away... and held her hand as she took her last breath. I hope this wont be the case.

Smeaudio

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SmeaudioSend a Private Message to SmeaudioDirect Link to This Post
On cypres's behalf i ordered a set of tierod ends from him and the sale went through smoothly recieved the items as described no issues
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
I am going to chime in here. First, I left a post on the other thread because my name was involved in quotes and therefore I could comment. To see all I had to say, check the other thread from where all this drama originated. But to keep it short and sweet, I am sorry for the personal issues cypres may or may not be having, but if you can't handle that much on your plate, don't do it, at least not until you can answer questions from people that you already have money from.
weaselbeak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weaselbeakSend a Private Message to weaselbeakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

I am going to chime in here. First, I left a post on the other thread because my name was involved in quotes and therefore I could comment. To see all I had to say, check the other thread from where all this drama originated. But to keep it short and sweet, I am sorry for the personal issues cypres may or may not be having, but if you can't handle that much on your plate, don't do it, at least not until you can answer questions from people that you already have money from.

It's really simple to me. Ship or refund with apologies. A simple e-mail reply takes only seconds and is all that was apparently necessary. Turbowedge is correct, you already have the buyer's money, the dog is at your leg, not his.

cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post
Joe1320- I agree, it should have been handled differently. I have really been on the computer. I just got all this **** cause he started sending threatening messages to my phone and facebook account ( which I access from my phone) He paid, I was working OT. Took off early one day and shipped his parts and another members. His wasnt accepted cause the packaging and in all honesty after I got it back it was the last thing on my mind. It wasnt until the messages I received that i got online specifically for this.

Things like...

"Tom Opala

So whats it going to be? Do I have to completely destroy your reputation not only on PFF, but on the internet in general?

I WILL go there, if you don't believe me- sit back and relax. If I see $100 in my paypal account I will STFU and delete any and all accusations. Your call. "

... do not motivate me and again just you threatening in this manner is illegal.

Raydar- yea cool buddy, way to be constructive to this thread.

Phonedawgz- Agree with you one hundred percent, minus the part that this reflects on my originals intents. Are you suggesting that I planned on this happening? I mean I know im a "scam artist" but really?

Thank you tomsablon for the prays

Nitro- Im sorry this happened, Yes. But I feel no apology is due your way, not after the way you have handled yourself. You do realize your were posting about having people "come find me" The blame is mine, ive yet to try to blame anyone. Not really sure where you are getting that. Like I said, Ill buy a box and have them shipped back out. But I will not go out of my way to do it. The fact I am sending them or responding at all is a surprise to me at this point

Thanks SME- I have had many good transactions these last few months

Twedge- Im sorry our original transaction went through the way it did. Again, you know that what I say about the account is correct and while it was the account I was using, that I had no control or even access to it. I had heard nothing after our last correspondence and assumed that it was indeed refunded as I was told. I would like to clearify that NITROs transaction was the last one I had done, or even post I made. Life sped up and I couldnt keep up so I made sure not to solicit any more sales.

Cyp
cypres

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cypresSend a Private Message to cypresDirect Link to This Post

cypres

282 posts
Member since Jul 2004

Originally posted by weaselbeak:
It's really simple to me. Ship or refund with apologies. A simple e-mail reply takes only seconds and is all that was apparently necessary. Turbowedge is correct, you already have the buyer's money, the dog is at your leg, not his.

OHHHHHH OK, please see above where I stated I WOULD BE SENDING him the parts as soon as I can. So i guess the "dog" knows when to lay down and shut up.
tbone42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Joe 1320:

Although I'm not involved, I can't help but comment. Things happen but those last statements do little to justify your position. If the guy paid, then his PMs and e-mails go unanswered, blowing someone off when you initially did not deliver is hardly the right thing to do..... regardless if someone copped an attitude with you or not. Two wrongs don't make a right. It would seem reasonable to ask the purchaser if they want an immediate refund or if they still want the parts. That's just the right thing to do, regardless if you are upset or not.

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

There are two different actions that one can do when confronted with someone pointing out that you haven't met your commitments.

1 - Apologize and do everything you can to make it right.

2 - Blame everything on someone and/or something else. Take no responsibility for your own actions. Attack the person who met his commitment but you failed. Then continue to refuse to meet your commitments.

Which option you take speaks volumes about your actual initial intentions to meet your commitments.

Originally posted by weaselbeak:

My concern is for the honest element on this website who have been getting screwed by fly-by-night snake oil fieroparts salesmen. We have seen too many dishonest people around here, and its quite tiresome to see your friends and acquaintances get dicked over.

You have had the opportunity and then some to get ahold of Nheadz who has not received his parts yet for a month and has not heard back from you after several emails and contacts. . Obviously you care, so just fix the problem. (And dont just say in a sarcastic way that it will get taken care of when you get around to it.. that hardly instills anyone here with faith in your good intentions.)

Someone takes a hundred bucks or more from you with no parts shipped, we would see YOU quite similiarly pissed after a month. Just do the right thing, without the attitude, and no one will hold it against you. I know I won't.. but.. when you keep fighting and say you will ship when you are good and ready or whatever.. that aint gonna help you in anyone's eyes.

It is nothing personal, but it seems the only way we could get you to respond at all was in this way. Sorry it seems like you are getting ganged up on, but we all just want one thing: You to do the right thing.
I am sure it is what you intended all along.

Originally posted by tomsablon:

you nailed it phonedawg. but let's pray for his dad.

We are truly sorry about your family problems. Hope your dad gets better. Now fix this mess, and we can ALL feel better about you as a seller. I'm sure Nitroheadz will keep us updated.

johnyrottin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
I know two wrongs never made a right but two Wrights once made an airplane....just sayin...
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
Wow - this thread is eye opening to say the least!
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2011 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by tbone42:

We are truly sorry about your family problems. Hope your dad gets better. Now fix this mess, and we can ALL feel better about you as a seller. I'm sure Nitroheadz will keep us updated.

Ditto. Will do, if/when I get the lights I will change the feedback to reflect the transaction appropriately and maybe Cliff can throw this thread in the trash. Its been over a month, I just want to see something. Thanks,

Tom.
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cypres:

I WANT SOMEONE WHO I HAVE ACTUALLY SCREWED OVER TO CHIME IN. WHERE ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE IVE SCREWED? Dont mention all the good sales Ive had on here the last couple months. Its ok, you keep on doing what you guys do and have fun. I have the lights sitting in my trunk of my audi right now. They were never shipped and were picked up from my shipper after a week. I need to have them repackaged and shipped out. I could easily click on over to paypal right now and send you the money. But instead your actions and threats have earned you the pleasure of waiting til whenever I get a day off before 7pm to get back to the shipper. Hopefully its not on one of the days my father has chemo or my gf complains about stuff around the house. Either way Ill get to it.

Im not jumping on any bandwagons here, Im very sorry to hear about what you and your father and your family are going through. I can understand that family is much more important that selling a few things over the internet. I really dont think you are or were ever out to screw anyone, it was just an unfortunate chain of events Im sure and it seems its taken its toll on both parties involved in the transaction.

That being said, can you blame NH for being impatient after a month? Did he send polite emails and PMs before losing his patience? We have all seen way too much especially lately people scamming others out of money and products (again, not saying you were or are scamming) so the line of trust is getting thinner here on PFF. The unfortunate part for you is that usually these people doing the scamming leave PFF for good once they have acquired some money, they are selling off stuff and getting out of Fieros (whether we know it up front or not) which it seems you are selling some of your stuff off, either getting out of Fieros or just cleaning house but its all too similar to previous scammers who pack up and leave never to be seen again on PFF.

The reason I quoted you is simple. If you have a rough time and are late shipping an item or two, its excusable and wouldnt change my opinion of doing business with you, it seems you made it right for Turbowedge and that makes me more comfortable giving you my money. However, no matter what NH said to you or how he said it, this statement is UNexcusable and COMPLETELY changes my opinion of doing business with you. A transaction is not about attitude or like/dislike, its about one person paying the other money, and receiving the item they paid for in a timely manner. NH paid you for the product, the only ONLY thing you should do is send it or refund the money. Saying that his threats have "earned him the pleasure of waiting....." is completely and intentionally failing to hold up to your end of the transaction. Life gets in the way, people fall behind on their commitments, but simple communication saves a lot of bad blood. I guarantee you if you had responded to NH and said you were very sorry and that such and such happened, but the package is in the mail, heres the tracking number, this thread would never have been made, there would be no negative feedback, and others wouldnt hesitate to do business with you.

I have had a sale take me a week or two to get the product out, not proud of it but it was when my daughter was born and I still feel bad the buyer had to wait. The reason you dont see a "joesfiero is a scammer" thread is because I kept in constant contact with the buyer. I told them what was happening, even said it will be XX date before I can send the product so if you want a refund I will issue it immediately. They were nice enough to be patient and assume I would keep my word which I did. Communication people....

-Joe

[This message has been edited by joesfiero (edited 09-07-2011).]

Joe 1320

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by joesfiero:
. However, no matter what NH said to you or how he said it, this statement is UNexcusable and COMPLETELY changes my opinion of doing business with you. A transaction is not about attitude or like/dislike, its about one person paying the other money, and receiving the item they paid for in a timely manner. NH paid you for the product, the only ONLY thing you should do is send it or refund the money. Saying that his threats have "earned him the pleasure of waiting....." is completely and intentionally failing to hold up to your end of the transaction.

Yep, that sealed it for me too. Crap happens, but a response is controllable.

crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcDirect Link to This Post
Cypres, people are douches. Dont let them bother you. Especially ppl on PFF. Always gotta find something or someone to complain about. Not every one is perfect and i dont know why every one here thinks they are. zomg.

------------------
What? You're Jealous of my Awesomeness? Figures. I'm just so zomg

Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crazyinkc:

Cypres, people are douches. Dont let them bother you. Especially ppl on PFF. Always gotta find something or someone to complain about. Not every one is perfect and i dont know why every one here thinks they are. zomg.

Well if being pissed off about not getting what I pay for and having to file claims to get my money back makes me a "douche", then I guess I sit at the top of the list. You should really read the whole thread before chiming in.

[This message has been edited by Turbowedge (edited 09-07-2011).]

crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2011 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Turbowedge:

Well if being pissed off about not getting what I pay for and having to file claims to get my money back makes me a "douche", then I guess I sit at the top of the list. You should really read the whole thread before chiming in.

chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime chime
Turbowedge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TurbowedgeSend a Private Message to TurbowedgeDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Whatever. Sad that this is what some people think is mature.^^^^^^^^^^^^

[This message has been edited by Turbowedge (edited 09-07-2011).]

indyguy

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2011 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for indyguySend a Private Message to indyguyDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by indyguy (edited 09-07-2011).]

crazyinkc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-07-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyinkcSend a Private Message to crazyinkcDirect Link to This Post
classic response. good job. insulting but bowing out at the same time. Nice. Peace Out.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock