Started on: 03-21-2011 08:09 PM
Replies: 61
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 04-04-2011 10:18 PM
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
Parted out! The items that are left are now moved to my "For Sale" thread.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 07-02-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoDirect Link to This Post
Man I wished I had some cash. Your body is in better shape than mine. The interior looks good. The previous owner of my car HIT a few things!!! with the car and the texas sun faded the paint.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 03-21-2011).]

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

Man I wished I had some cash. Your body is in better shape than mine. The interior looks good. The previous owner of my car HIT a few things!!! with the car and the texas sun faded the paint.

Well being from Texas I would take it because I bet it has a good frame. And if you come pick up the body panels I'm sure we can work out a good price.
elusivedotone

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for elusivedotoneSend a Private Message to elusivedotoneDirect Link to This Post
Any chance you still have the shift Stem that goes inside the Shift Lever?
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffDirect Link to This Post
What shape are the front & rear clips in? Would to consider hauling to Minneapolis on the way to Frazee in July?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by elusivedotone:

Any chance you still have the shift Stem that goes inside the Shift Lever?

No, I don't, sorry. I shorted the shifter, and I cut that plastic piece too short. I just replaced it with a piece of steel rod, worked great.

Originally posted by GTGeff:

What shape are the front & rear clips in? Would to consider hauling to Minneapolis on the way to Frazee in July?

They are OK, but not the best. front has spider cracks and the black lower trim piece was broken off on one side, and the rear needs paint. Pictures makes them look better then they are honestly.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-21-2011).]

greg2002

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greg2002Send a Private Message to greg2002Direct Link to This Post
Does that decklid fit my '88 GT? Looking for a white decklid without the spoiler mounting holes (spoiler delete).

Greg
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
Matt what are you doing with the brake system?
Michelhaugh

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2011 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MichelhaughClick Here to visit Michelhaugh's HomePageSend a Private Message to MichelhaughDirect Link to This Post
This may sound weird but I am interested in taking the carcass off of your hands when you get everything that you want off of it.

Rick Michelhaugh
aka DieselFiero
865-945-8932
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greg2002:

Does that decklid fit my '88 GT? Looking for a white decklid without the spoiler mounting holes (spoiler delete).

Greg

No, it won't, sorry.

Originally posted by Tstang429:

Matt what are you doing with the brake system?

With the exception of maybe using the whole rear suspension/cradle from it, the rest of it I don't have a use for.

Originally posted by Michelhaugh:

This may sound weird but I am interested in taking the carcass off of your hands when you get everything that you want off of it.

Rick Michelhaugh
aka DieselFiero
865-945-8932

PM sent.
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Matt I need the two little 90* bent brackets with the rubber strap that are clamped the exhaust tips. Drivers side is seen in picture number 3. They are held on the cradle with two 10mm fasteners.
-Joe
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:

Matt I need the two little 90* bent brackets with the rubber strap that are clamped the exhaust tips. Drivers side is seen in picture number 3. They are held on the cradle with two 10mm fasteners.
-Joe

Sorry Joe, being a coupe it only has one, and that one is rusted to pieces. It may look ok in that picture but its not, the joint broke in half.

PM's replied too to all who sent them.

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-22-2011).]

josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

Sorry Joe, being a coupe it only has one, and that one is rusted to pieces. It may look ok in that picture but its not, the joint broke in half.

PM's replied too to all who sent them.

Thanks for the reeeeeeply
-Joe
Raven88

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Raven88Send a Private Message to Raven88Direct Link to This Post
Hey Mattwa Happen to be a grey interior? I need the inner door panels and the glove box console,
as well as all the round mouldings front to rear including marker lights.

------------------
Gary W. Patterson
Raven88
88 Fiero
86 Fiero GT

mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2011 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raven88:

Hey Mattwa Happen to be a grey interior? I need the inner door panels and the glove box console,
as well as all the round mouldings front to rear including marker lights.

I have the inner door panels and center console piece, although the door latch plastic was broken and I used a screw it place of it. Works ok.

I don't have a complete trim set, some are currently spoken for, some broke, and some are cracked.
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 03:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post
Any of these unbroken ?

[This message has been edited by Robert 2 (edited 03-23-2011).]

Fierokid87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierokid87Send a Private Message to Fierokid87Direct Link to This Post
Hey Mat Ill just get the Dash and the trunk seal. Ill drop off the cash either today after work or tomorow when i pick up my son from my parents.

------------------
Go here to see more of my Formula: " TARGET=_blank>http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/430754

DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post
PM sent!
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2011 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Tachometer and speedometer? I only need the meters and needles, not the surround, bezel, etc.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

Any of these un broken

Nope, both were trash.

Jazz man, I don't think I want to rip apart a good cluster to remove the speedo and tach.
PFF
System Bot
kennn

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnDirect Link to This Post
Hey Matt,

You have a PM if I can figure how to send it.

Ken
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Direct Link to This Post

Nope, both were trash.

Jazz man, I don't think I want to rip apart a good cluster to remove the speedo and tach.

Thanks for the answer .
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-24-2011).]

GraterFang

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangDirect Link to This Post
Would be interested in the entire ignition system (coil packs and whatnot) and the throttle linkage system if they are available.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GraterFang:

Would be interested in the entire ignition system (coil packs and whatnot) and the throttle linkage system if they are available.

Yes, the ignition system is available, but what do you mean by throttle linkage system? I'm keeping the actual throttle cable for my 4.9 swap, But anything else that has to do with that is up for grabs.
Tstang429

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tstang429Send a Private Message to Tstang429Direct Link to This Post
is that an ac car?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tstang429:

is that an ac car?

Yes it is. Worked great before all this, obviously no freon in it anymore because I disconnected the lines, but they are back on to keep crap and water out.
02greens10

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 02greens10Send a Private Message to 02greens10Direct Link to This Post
how much for the front and rear bumper covers?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 02greens10:

how much for the front and rear bumper covers?

PM sent
GraterFang

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GraterFangSend a Private Message to GraterFangDirect Link to This Post

Yes, the ignition system is available, but what do you mean by throttle linkage system? I'm keeping the actual throttle cable for my 4.9 swap, But anything else that has to do with that is up for grabs.

I was referring to combination of the cable and cam setup. The engine I got for what I had originally intended to be a parts car awhile ago was missing everything related to the throttle and ignition system. I haven't had much time for it yet but expect to be getting around to putting it back together soon. I'll try and find the throttle setup elsewhere. However, I would still be interested in the ignition system and anything needed to mount it. Feel free to respond with a PM about price. Shipping would be to 97322.
PFF
System Bot
Madscanner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadscannerSend a Private Message to MadscannerDirect Link to This Post
Hi

Has this car got an OEM front licence plate bracket, by any chance?

------------------

'88 Formula
'85 SE 2M6
'73 Peugeot 304 S Cabriolet

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
How is the nose. Is it damaged in anyway? How much to ship to 23456, via Grayhound?
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Madscanner:

Hi

Has this car got an OEM front licence plate bracket, by any chance?

No it doesn't, sorry.

Originally posted by qwikgta:

How is the nose. Is it damaged in anyway? How much to ship to 23456, via Grayhound?

Yea its damaged a bit with the lower black trim piece being ripped off on one side, its just hanging there plus spider cracks in the paint and a piece of metal screwed to the front for a lisence plate holder. Sorry, I'm not shipping body panels at this time

qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, understand.

Rob
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleDirect Link to This Post
Hi are the rims in good shape ? and how much would you want for them? Im fixing my 87 as my wife alows me .
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kendallville:

Hi are the rims in good shape ? and how much would you want for them? Im fixing my 87 as my wife alows me .

yes the Rims are in very good shape, they also have nearly new tires, 195/70/R14 I think. So I would say $300 for all four rims+tires.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
I'd be interested in the HVAC control in the dash, if it's not spoken for already.
Everything works ok with it?

If you end up gutting the dash as well, I might also be interested in the entire HVAC duct work if all of the door solenoids are in good working order.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I'd be interested in the HVAC control in the dash, if it's not spoken for already.
Everything works ok with it?

If you end up gutting the dash as well, I might also be interested in the entire HVAC duct work if all of the door solenoids are in good working order.

You are referring to the HVAC control panel over the radio correct? Yes I have that and it worked great.

Now, are you talking about the actual ductwork mounted to the actual "dashboard" itself or the HVAC box with the heater core and all that? Dash is sold as of right now, but that box is still in there.
mattwa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post

mattwa

7106 posts
Member since Sep 2008

[This message has been edited by mattwa (edited 03-29-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave