Started on: 12-09-2008 08:40 PM
Replies: 93
Last post by: tmur115 on 05-18-2011 07:34 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Hello All I wanted to give a heads up for all. Over the past two weeks going on three now I have had two emergancy surgurys witch have made it hard for me to make things as quickly as I have. I have a kidney diseases that sucks but what can you do. I want to let you all know that this slow down is temporary I only have 3 more orders to get caught up on till I am all caught up. I just mailed out 4 packages today and working to get the rest done. I am OK now but just wanted to give a heads up to all as to why the extra time right now. I am getting better and hope to be 100% soon. Please understand this is temperary and I will be up and running in full in a couple of weeks but will still be working on orders in the mean time as well just incase you have an order that you want to place.

Thank You for your understanding
Tom

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:
I have a kidney diseases that sucks but what can you do. I am getting better and hope to be 100% soon. Tom

God man, take it easy and be careful!
Glad to see your feeling better!
css9450

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Direct Link to This Post
Get well soon Tom!
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Take good care of yourself and get well soon.
fierosound

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundDirect Link to This Post
Get well soon! You have a PM.

------------------

3.4L S/C 87 GT www.fierosound.com
2002/2003/2004 World of Wheels Winner &
Multiple IASCA Stereo Award Winner
My SD4 Indy www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/096075.html

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post
Please get better first. You are not one of the guys anyone has to worry about when it comes to a product getting done. I am 7 weeks out of my neck surgery and everything went perfect as I hope it did for you. Get well buddy. Rick B

GOT2B GM

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
Get well soon.

I have to order a spare tire bag, sunroof bag, and mirror bras once I get back to work. Very nice looking products.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Please get better first. You are not one of the guys anyone has to worry about when it comes to a product getting done. I am 7 weeks out of my neck surgery and everything went perfect as I hope it did for you. Get well buddy. Rick B

WOW we booth are scared for life. LOL

Originally posted by GOT2B GM:

Get well soon.

I have to order a spare tire bag, sunroof bag, and mirror bras once I get back to work. Very nice looking products.

Thank you GOT 2b gm. I look forward to making them for you and I am glad you like what I am making.

------------------

SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2008 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Direct Link to This Post

WOW we booth are scared for life. LOL

Yep look about 4 inches above that scar and the left side of my upper lip. You dont want to see the rest of my body as I think I was the prototype for the Operation Game hahahahahaha. Get better bud. Rick B

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Hello All I have shipped two more boxes out. I am now down to one order that I am behind. Its a custom color sunshade.

Were getting there

------------------

GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2008 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
My 88 dk grey perchance?

PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
you are after the next one to go out. I might ship a few things then get the rest to you. I am waiting for fabric to get here at this time. should be in a day or two.

Tom

------------------

GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
its all good
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Sorry about that, and Thank You for your patience.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Sorry about that, and Thank You for your patience.

Not you Jarhead. I am the one behind big time. Sunshade is almost complete.

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
the sunshade is in the press. PHotos to be up tomorrow in the sunshade press and tracking number will go out.
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
I can't wait to see 'em!
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 05:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
Question for you.. Can you make seat belt cushions to match the visors I ordered from you?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
That is something that I have been wanting to do as well. I have not tried it yet but will keep you posted. I am testing your print with diffrent threads to make it right for your visors. Have not liked them so far so I am bumping up to a thick thread
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
any updates?
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Yes I am working on them. I am sorry. I am thinking that I might shut down as I am taking to long to get things out. I have everything but the mirror bras.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
OK thought about it. I am going to still keep going. I have figured thet issue that I have other then being slow. My workshop is in the unheated shed in the back as well as the kidney stone issue it has taken a load out of me. So I am going to get a heater and keep this puppy rolling. I will not give up on this. For the rest that do not know I am ready to share. I am bipolar and a manic depresant. I take loads of meds each day to keep me going so I go through low spells here and there. Now I am not like Andrew and leave people hanging. I am going through a low time right now and working to get out of it. I am happiest when I am working on anything that has to do with our cars and hope this does not change anybodys mind from ordering from me because of my medical issues. PLease ddo not compaire me to him as well. We booth hace very differant things. I hope that the quality speaks for itself on the work that I do and I am just in an dry spot right now. If you know anybody that is bipolar then you will understand. If not then I would ask you to take a quick look through google and see what it is all apart. I have been told about facebook from an old friend that knows how to recharge me when this happens. Its good to have a listener. So I am on there and looking for pff friends now and it has been helping me out to recharge a bit. So Join me if you are on there. Tom Griffiths is me from round lake beach. I am commited to making the best stuff and will continue to make the best stuff and comming up is a price cut on the boots comming up. I just secured a bunch of material that will make this happen as well. So please take this now positively to know that yes I have a issue and yes I am working on it and I have never been late till now but thsi will get better quickly
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post

OK thought about it. I am going to still keep going. I have figured thet issue that I have other then being slow. My workshop is in the unheated shed in the back as well as the kidney stone issue it has taken a load out of me. So I am going to get a heater and keep this puppy rolling. I will not give up on this. For the rest that do not know I am ready to share. I am bipolar and a manic depresant. I take loads of meds each day to keep me going so I go through low spells here and there. Now I am not like Andrew and leave people hanging. I am going through a low time right now and working to get out of it. I am happiest when I am working on anything that has to do with our cars and hope this does not change anybodys mind from ordering from me because of my medical issues. PLease ddo not compaire me to him as well. We booth hace very differant things. I hope that the quality speaks for itself on the work that I do and I am just in an dry spot right now. If you know anybody that is bipolar then you will understand. If not then I would ask you to take a quick look through google and see what it is all apart. I have been told about facebook from an old friend that knows how to recharge me when this happens. Its good to have a listener. So I am on there and looking for pff friends now and it has been helping me out to recharge a bit. So Join me if you are on there. Tom Griffiths is me from round lake beach. I am commited to making the best stuff and will continue to make the best stuff and comming up is a price cut on the boots comming up. I just secured a bunch of material that will make this happen as well. So please take this now positively to know that yes I have a issue and yes I am working on it and I have never been late till now but thsi will get better quickly

It's all good Thomas! I know where your coming from. I know a couple people dealing with it and i have been dealing with depression for many years myself. Take care!

Kevin

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1986 Fiero Base Coupe...NO OPTIONS !!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A (3800 S/C sitting on stand)
1984 Fiero Indy #1098

eldervampire

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eldervampireSend a Private Message to eldervampireDirect Link to This Post
For those of you who haven't met Thomas, let me tell you. He really is a great guy. He welcomed me, a perfect stranger into his house, I played with his kids and dogs, both are awesome as well, (especially his bulldog) and he offered me and my crew food. Just my 2cents.
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
No worries Thomas, I understand your situation. I was just curious about how things were going thats all.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2009 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by eldervampire:

For those of you who haven't met Thomas, let me tell you. He really is a great guy. He welcomed me, a perfect stranger into his house, I played with his kids and dogs, both are awesome as well, (especially his bulldog) and he offered me and my crew food. Just my 2cents.

Thank you and you know that you are welcome over here anytime. I have a story about the Indy that I can share soon. I made a promiss to hold on to the info for now.

Yes I am up and working today as well

GOT2BGM you will have one box of 2 on its way. I still have to solve the material issue in the machine. The logo when printed goes in a seperate way and clogs the machine up. I will get it however. BUt since that has tp be shipped seperatly anyway lets get you the bulk of your order.

I am woking on the test prints today as well for jarhead. I picked up the colors that I like now its to just to get them to lay donw right.

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
I got a set of visors made today to go out and the white mirror bras that were ordered

Got2 I will have the one box set ot go tomorow and will get it in the mail on tuesday. I will send your sunshade seperatly. I will get some bra photos up tomorrow for you

Jarhead I started to work on a new print. I have the colors and the thicker thread. I just need to get a print out witch I hope to do tomrrow during RAW.

Goodnight all

EDIT for post 1500 YA HOO

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 01-25-2009).]

GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update Thomas, can't wait.
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2009 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
Hey Thomas, Get it mailed out?
GOT2B GM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GOT2B GMSend a Private Message to GOT2B GMDirect Link to This Post
TTT
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Get better Tom!

I have gotten several things from him, and met him twice. He's a great guy! And has some awesome Fiero's!

And his dogs are much friendlier than they look
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Here is the latest orders to be processed

GTconversion SHipped Spare tire cover
spare tire cover and tan sunshade finishing bag for sunshade then shipping
t-top bags working on
black vinyl sunvisors. order came yesterday so will start this weekend.

Take care and happy easter
Tom

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2009 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Shipping tomorrow.

Black Vinyl Visors
Set of t-top bags
Boot kit for a firebird

ONe more past order and we are all caught up!! YAHOO!!!

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2009 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
I have just received a rather large supply order and will be getting stuff going here. I am feeling good and looking to rock these out for the season.

Thank you for all the orders and have a great one.

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Just finished 4 orders today and going. Love the color on these visors

sunshade and cover

------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 05-14-2009).]

tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post

woo hoo !!! mine??!?!??

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2009 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Although I am very shakey still I am working on orders. I have just completed two orders this morning. I am going to the hospital eachday for what is called PHP Partial hospital Program. What that is is that I go there for up to 6 hours a day and I am alowed to come home and sleep here.

------------------

tmur115

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2009 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tmur115Send a Private Message to tmur115Direct Link to This Post
hey tom,

just get better i can wait (sort of ...lol...) for most of my stuff its just kinda ugly in my car waitng for the headliner. stupid me i tore mine out .... cart before the horse ya know

get better pal
=todd=

[This message has been edited by tmur115 (edited 06-27-2009).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2009 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
LOL Todd. I have a few things ready for you. I have your spare tire cover made and your two wallets are running through right now.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay