Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Parting Out 86GT Central Oklahoma LOTS of GOOD PARTS and Some not so much. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Parting Out 86GT Central Oklahoma LOTS of GOOD PARTS and Some not so much. by timcha
Started on: 04-08-2010 12:51 PM
Replies: 79
Last post by: timcha on 07-02-2010 07:49 PM
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Ok kids, here we go! I am beginning the part out of my beloved 86GT. Please note that I cannot pull anything which will leave the car disabled or inoperable before next weekend (starting 4/17/2010) as I have to get her to my folks shop for tear down. If eveyone is cool with that I will consider reserving parts on a case by case basis.......K? Also, at this time the T-TOP assembly is not for sale. This may change shortly, but I have not made a final decision. If you don't see what you need listed, please ask......there's way to much to list...........

>>>For payment, I will accept Paypal, postal money order, or cash (local pickup only). My PP address is: earlpmurtin@yahoo.com <<<

All parts are priced with shipping inside USA included unless otherwise noted. Shipping to Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii as well as overseas will be at actual cost.

First off, the car has 136xxx actual miles and was a California car before I bought it. It had been primarilly stored for about 10 years and driven maybe 3 - 4 times / month......so it is clean.........no rusty rusty rusty.....The motor runs good, but is just beginning to burn a little oil, though it is VERY light. The motor also needs valve cover gasket as well. The tranny is a 4 speed and works well. The shift cables are shot, and the clutch cylinders are worn out as are the brake pads/rotors. Otherwise the car was overall in very good shape pre-wreck.

POWER DOOR LOCK CONVERSION "KIT" complete with ALL harnesses, switches, brackets, motors, linkages $140.00 shipped

Power window only HARNESSES (both main and door) no switches or motors $30.00 shipped

Complete POWER WINDOW / MIRROR CONVERSION "KIT" includes both mirror heads, switch, console plate, accross the dash harness, door harnesses and door pigtails (for the mirrors). Mirror heads have NO GLASS, and passenger side will require repainting (was powder coated) Will also include window motors, switches and regulators $250.00 shipped

Set of Four American Racing 15 x 7 5 spoke wheels with nearly new Potenza G009 size 205/60R15 tires. One tire has a cut sidewall (just into outer cords) and I would not trust it far. Otherwise the tread is probably @ 85 - 90%. One wheel has slight rash from impact, but would clean up nicely. They will all probably need rebalanced after climbing the concrete median. Make offer...prefer local pick-up.

Rear decklid with wing in excellent condition $175.00 plus shipping

Front hood in excellent condition $50.00 plus shipping

LH front fender with ground effects excellent condition $35.00 plus shipping

LH door less inner panel, with skin and ground effects excellent conditon $40.00 plus shipping will remove and ship skin only if requested

Rear bumper cover excellent condition $80.00

GT rear upper clip (damage to RH side - outer skin broke loose from inner) repairable Make offer.....

LH rear quarter panel (intake scoop panel) with ground effects excellent condition $40.00 plus shipping

RH rear quarter panel damaged but repairable $15.00 plus shipping

LH tail light panel PON excellent conditon $75.00 plus shipping >PENDING<

RH tail light panel TIAC excellent condition $75.00 plus shipping >PENDING<

Engine compartment vent panels with leaf screens. Choice either side (specify) $30.00 plus shipping

Steering column (manual trans) VERY good condition....not loose at all. Also will throw in steering wheel, ign. switch and keys $100.00 shipped

Four speed manual shifter good condition with knob $40.00 shipped >SOLD<

120mph guage pod with bezel in excellent shape everything works and shows 136xxx miles $80.00 shipped

GT aux. guage pod in ok shape & works........$35.00 shipped >SOLD<

LH or RH arm rest in excellent condition screw holes perfectly intact $25.00ea shipped (specify which side)

LH inner door panel LESS map pockets in excellent (but dirty) conditon (manual mirror) $50.00 plus shipping MAP Pocket Sold

RH inner door panel LESS map pocket in excellent (but dirty) condition $50.00 plus shipping MAP Pocket Sold

#1 86-87 GT upper seat skin in EXCELLENT but slightly dirty condition no rips, tears, or cracks in cording $90.00 shipped

#2 86-87 GT upper seat skin in EXCELLENT but slightly dirty condtion, no rips, tears, or cracks in cording $90.00 shipped

#1 86-87 GT bottom seat skin in VERY GOOD condition with only minor flaws as shown $80.00 shipped

#2 Seat bottom FROM 1984 MODEL. IT IS A DIFFERENT COLOR SHADE, is dirty but very good condition $70.00 shipped with seat base and slides OR or skin only $50.00 shipped

Center console arm rest and glove box lid in good condition (some repairs were attempted) $50.00 plus shipping

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 04-09-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kombat

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KombatSend a Private Message to KombatDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
ptboy55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ptboy55Send a Private Message to ptboy55Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Here's some more.....

Dash panel in fairly good shape, but MAP POCKET is SOLD/ NOT INCLUDED, it has typical knee cracks on corners, but no pieces missing $40.00 plus shipping and I will include dash speaker covers

ECM for 2.8 four speed works great $35.00 shipped

AC/Heat control panel works great $25.00 shipped

GT nose badge Very Nice $20.00 shipped

GT inner fender wells with splash guards - your choice of the four corners. All four are in very good to excellent shape (fronts were not installed at time of wreck) $40.00ea plus shipping (please specify which ones you want)

Mike Marden

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
ConvictedRedneck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ConvictedRedneckSend a Private Message to ConvictedRedneckDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
and more

Center console carpet wall thingys (I stole that word) $25.00 for the pair shipped
IMG]http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af173/timcha/FieroPartOut064.jpg[/IMG]

Map pocket delete cover? for 84 model $20.00 shipped

Headrest speaker wiring harnesses (includes where it connects at console) $35.00 shipped

Parking brake handle assy in very good condition from 84 model $30.00 shipped

NOS 84 - 87 parking brake cables and adjuster GM PARTS $60.00 shipped

LH carpet set from 1984 model in very dirty but otherwise good conditon $35.00 plus shipping

RH carpet set from 1984 model in very dirty but otherwise good condition $35.00 plus shipping

[This message has been edited by timcha (edited 04-08-2010).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
First dibs on tail lights and the 4 side markers if available all with the screws please ....pending shipping quotes To Levis Quebec Canada G6V-9T6

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

Edited to ask about the markers ...

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-08-2010).]

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Four speed shift console plate in good shape with ash tray lids and surround $40.00 shipped

Automatic shift console plate and surround in fair condition $35.00 shipped

T-Top REAR corner moulding pieces in fair shape. Both have chips in the finish, but the pieces are otherwise intact $150.00/pair shipped

T-Top FRONT corner moulding pieces in poor shape. I had a pair of alluminum bushings made to fit behind them in order for the pins to have a latch point. They don't fit perfectly, but do work.....$50.00/pair shipped (the bushings cost me $75.00)

timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008
More to come in a bit......have to go fetch "the boy"
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelDirect Link to This Post
You have been PM'd for first DIBS on the tail lights THX .....

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

PFF
System Bot
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
PM'd
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Next up!

A pair of custom made seat covers with Fiero dyed into the fabric. These were very nice at one time and fit very nicely, but are now somewhat faded and dirty. A good washing and they will be GREAT! $80.00 shipped

Automatic shifter and cables. The cables are in very good shape $50.00 shipped

Two automatic brake pedal setups in very good condition. One comes with the switches too. $35.00ea shipped

NOS Manual Trans Shift Boot Vynil GM#10054912 New in Box $25.00 shipped >SOLD< Thanks Pete!

BMTFIERO

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BMTFIEROSend a Private Message to BMTFIERODirect Link to This Post
PM sent
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
How much would shipping be for the hood to 08837??
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NightMare Cruiser:

How much would shipping be for the hood to 08837??

I'll have to get a quote on that. I will get back to you asap. Thanks, Tim.
Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenDirect Link to This Post
"nother PM sent .
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Mike, I haven't got either of you pms. Not sure what's going on...if you want too, please email me direct @ earlpmurtin@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Mike Marden:

"nother PM sent .

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
woodrow50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
If the headlight switch is not going with the dash, I'd like it. How much?
Thanks.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2010 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by woodrow50:

If the headlight switch is not going with the dash, I'd like it. How much?
Thanks.

PM sent
PFF
System Bot
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
This is my current list of buyers and items. If your name isn't on the list please send me a PM as I am just a leetle bit overwhelmed!

Kombat RH and LH tail light assemblies, complete payment arrangements made
Mike Marden RH and LH headlight assembies, complete payment pending shipping quote
mattwa Filter canister, base, intake elbow, throttle body inlet pipe paid
BMTFIERO 4 spd shifter with knob paid
ptboy55 aux. guage pod paid
pontiackid86 round marker lights LF, LR, RR paid
Pete B. NOS shift boot, manual paid
JPD88FieroGT LH, RH map pockets, dash map pocket paid

JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent and PM'd
woodrow50

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for woodrow50Send a Private Message to woodrow50Direct Link to This Post
PM sent. Thanks for the fast reply.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
mattwa and BMTFIERO..........guys I need your shipping addresses! I sent you both PMs with a phone # to reach me. I will be heading to kinkos in about 30 minutes.....help!
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008
Kombat, I also need your shipping address....will send you a pm with contact phone # . Please call me asap! Thanks, Tim
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
I'm looking for a DS head lamp assembly - Complete. (Motor, arms, both frames, headlight, plastic trim pieces, etc.

Do you have a good one available?
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by R Runner:

I'm looking for a DS head lamp assembly - Complete. (Motor, arms, both frames, headlight, plastic trim pieces, etc.

Do you have a good one available?

I'm sorry, the headlamps are both spoken for. If that sale falls through I'll put you next in line. Thanks, Tim.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008
Ok guys, I'm off to the shipper and after that I will be out of state (if everything goes to plan) until probably tuesday of next week. I don't have a laptop or wireless, so I will be completely out of touch. Please leave me a message and as soon as I'm back I will get to you. Thanks everybody and have a good weekend. Tim
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2010 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeDirect Link to This Post
How much for the Front Spindles and brake assembly once you have moved the car?
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroReinke:

How much for the Front Spindles and brake assembly once you have moved the car?

PM sent.

PFF
System Bot
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

timcha

741 posts
Member since Jun 2008
Forgot a couple of things:

I have a custom modified center console skeleton which houses a Pioneer FH-P8000BT am/fm/cd head unit which also has bluetooth, USB, port, HD ready, This thing has alot of features which I don't even understand. Its a nice unit but is used, and as such the face isn't perfect. This setup comes as seen below in the pics complete. It also has a remote which I will throw in; I think I still also have all the install manuals.....I'll check. I will also include a harness adapter WITH the Fiero plugs and leads.

I have several hundred in this and I'm not sure how much to ask, so make offer..........

I also have a partial 84 - 87 LeBaron brake swap kit.......I have all four brackets, two new rotors, a pair of still in the box reman (Hastings) front calipers, a set of pads, and a Hastings reman blazer master cylinder. I bought all this over a year ago and it doesn't look like I'll need it now. Again, make offer.....

As for everything else, if you see something that has been posted earlier but price is too high......make me an offer!
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsDirect Link to This Post
dibs on the window/mirror switch assembly. pm sent
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerDirect Link to This Post
I recognize some parts there. Sorry to see you didn't get to use them and even more so that you have to part out your car. I hope you'll find another one when the time is right.

Jonathan
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2010 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

I recognize some parts there. Sorry to see you didn't get to use them and even more so that you have to part out your car. I hope you'll find another one when the time is right.

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan, the good new is that I did get another one over the weekend and it is an automatic. So, I just need to cut my losses as the other guy didn't have insurance. Just the trip to pickup the car and bring it home cost me $580.00, so every penny counts right now!

Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenDirect Link to This Post
PayPal and PM sent
NightMare Cruiser

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NightMare CruiserSend a Private Message to NightMare CruiserDirect Link to This Post
Any Luck??

Originally posted by timcha:

I'll have to get a quote on that. I will get back to you asap. Thanks, Tim.

Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Ditkaphile

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DitkaphileSend a Private Message to DitkaphileDirect Link to This Post

Ditkaphile

816 posts
Member since Apr 2007
Check your PMs again. Thanks!
Maloso

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalosoSend a Private Message to MalosoDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by timcha:

Here's some more.....

Dash panel in fairly good shape, but MAP POCKET is SOLD/ NOT INCLUDED, it has typical knee cracks on corners, but no pieces missing $40.00 plus shipping and I will include dash speaker covers

Is that trunk release switch working? Need to replace mine.

Thanks,
Tony
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock