Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Group Buy: Hella 90 MM Headlamp Modules, Direct from Hella TAKE TWO!! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
Group Buy: Hella 90 MM Headlamp Modules, Direct from Hella TAKE TWO!! by Synthesis
Started on: 12-01-2009 04:31 PM
Replies: 275
Last post by: CoastalStuart on 06-06-2010 10:44 AM
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
ORDER PLACED!

EDIT: Payments can be sent any time between now and then, but the final "Commit" date will be 2 weeks prior, up until Purchase on February 1st.

This is take two! Copy and paste from the original thread...

I have arranged a group buy price deal with Hella USA (Yes, DIRECT from Hella USA) for the low and high beam modules.

These are the lamps, adjusters and bulbs used in Fiero1Fan's low profile headlight buckets.

Modern lighting technology at an affordable price for your Fiero!

Currently, these modules are listed for 59.75 each on Rallylights.com, and PTC Factory Outlet (Hella USA's sales branch) has them listed for 62 and change.

I have arranged a chance to purchase these modules at a 25% price reduction. Yes! That's right!
You can now buy these modules for $45.00 a piece. That is a Sixty dollar savings!
A total of four are needed for Fiero1Fan's buckets, but you can use them in anything your heart desires! Toss them in your motorcycle, your lawnmower, hell, put a pair on the Go-Kart for fun!

Hella has agreed to sell these as a group buy deal for 45 a piece, IF we can sell a total of 20 or more sets in one buy.

The lamps include the bulb, and the adjuster kit and mounting clips.

Total for all four lamps, adjusters and bulbs, shipped to your door from me is $205.00. (The additional 25 is to cover freight to my door, and any packing materials I will need in order to reship to you.) Canadian orders, please add 15 dollars. Sorry, but crossing the border adds more... Import duties, if any are up to you.

When I receive a confirmed 20 orders, I will place the order for the lamps through Hella. When they arrive at my place, they will undergo an inspection, and be packed and shipped.

Note: I will make nothing on this. This is a direct to consumer pricing from Hella, I am simply the guy who will pack them and send them your way once they get to my door.

If you have any questions pertaining to these lamps, please feel free to ask!
If you want to send payment with the understanding that it will be held until the order is placed, or refunded if we don't make the deal quantity, you can Paypal me at:
synssins@yahoo.com
I will not order until I have a confirmed 20 orders and payments. If I get more than 20, I will order the extras at the same time.
Please send payment as a personal gift, or include an additional $5.00 to cover paypal fees. Include "Hella 90MM Modules" in the subject line or notes.
Canadian buyers, PM me before sending payments. Shipping to Canada adds a little bit.

I am able to run this group buy out as long as needed, but with Christmas approaching, it would make sense to either make the purchases just before the Holiday, or set the deadline to the second week after New Year's...

I am up for a deadline.. With the buckets now shipping (no, I can not ship them together), this is the time to get the lights!

Edit #2: Buy List

1. Jay-ID *PAID*
2. Jefrysuko - PAID
4. timcha *PAID*
6. Alex4mula - PAID
7. Sourmug - PAID
8. Fieromadman *PAID*
9. Seadog - PAID
10. 1986 Fiero GT - PAID
11. ccfiero350 - PAID
12. labbe001 - PAID
13. BlackThunderGT - PAID
14. Bridgetown - PAID
15. PS87GT - PAID
16. DaveP - PAID
17. Flyn2Low - PAID
18. Mirriador - PAID
19. 02greens10 - PAID
20. Caladin - PAID
21. Tom G. (local) - PAID
22. JPD88FieroGT - Two low beam modules - PAID
23. BtotheB -PAID
24. Carbon - PAID
25. Eau_Rouge - PAID
26. Flyn2low - PAID (set2)
27. Nebiros - PAID
28. nilknarf - PAID
29. Rourke - PAID
30. Skuzzbomber - PAID

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 02-01-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Mirriador

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
PMs received and responded to...
JPD88FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPD88FieroGTSend a Private Message to JPD88FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
PM'd
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Responded.
1986 Fiero GT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Hah, let's try this again. Any way you're leaning for the deadline? I'm definitely in again, I'd just like to know a date, so I can make sure to be in by then.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Well, if we do it before Christmas, that means that shipping will take longer, of course.

If we do it after Christmas, it means people may have more disposable income.

I am fine with anything, have not set a date in stone...
If we stretch it out, second weekend in Jan.
mikejhjr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mikejhjrSend a Private Message to mikejhjrDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I tend to agree with this, seeing as my car won't be back on the road again 'til April or so at the earliest anyhow.
Mirriador

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2009 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MirriadorSend a Private Message to MirriadorDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1986 Fiero GT:

I tend to agree with this, seeing as my car won't be back on the road again 'til April or so at the earliest anyhow.

+1
PFF
System Bot
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerDirect Link to This Post

... If we stretch it out, second weekend in Jan.

At that point, I'd be interested... I've been looking at this upgrade since I got my Fiero. I had planned to do the complete upgrade but can't buy all at once- you know how that goes.
If I space it out, I should be able to completely upgrade my stock system... "soon enough."

If you want, put me down as 'fund deprived, but very interested'

[This message has been edited by skuzzbomer (edited 12-02-2009).]

timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
Syn, you have a PM
DLCLK87GT

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DLCLK87GTSend a Private Message to DLCLK87GTDirect Link to This Post

If we stretch it out, second weekend in Jan.

I don’t want to speak for others but I probably am when I say money is pretty tight at the moment, especially with the holidays just around the corner. You’ll probably get a better number of buyers in January…maybe even the beginning of February.
I’m going to order the buckets today or tomorrow but the boss tells me no more stuff until next year (after the holidays). And realistically I’ll probably need to pay a few bills before getting the rest of the setup. (bulbs & harness) Just my 2 cents.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
Yup, I think I would like to run this out to Mid to Late January..

A minimum of 20 sets is needed. That is 20 complete sets (4 lamps per set).

If you only need two lamps, I have to either order those in addition to the 20 complete sets, or if more than one person only needs two, we can mix both of those orders together to apply as one set.

I think we'll get a list going of people who want lamps at this price, and then in the two weeks leading up to the end of the group buy, I'll start accepting payments...

The more we get above the 20 who agree, the more likely the group buy will succeed..

As with any group, if you get a bunch of people who say "Yes", about 60% of them will actually commit. So, while I need 20 minimum, I'd like to get 30 confirmed, and we can go from there.
Jay-ID

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-IDSend a Private Message to Jay-IDDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent. Thanks again for putting this together.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jay-ID:

Payment sent. Thanks again for putting this together.

K. I am going to run the group buy until January 30th. If you are fine with the money being on hold for that long, I will hold it. Otherwise, I can refund, and you can pay within the 2 weeks leading up to the 30th...

Your call.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for a set! It's time to change back to pop-ups..

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe
1986 Fiero Base Coupe..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being built now!
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ centerline "Q" Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

Jay-ID

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jay-IDSend a Private Message to Jay-IDDirect Link to This Post

K. I am going to run the group buy until January 30th. If you are fine with the money being on hold for that long, I will hold it. Otherwise, I can refund, and you can pay within the 2 weeks leading up to the 30th...

Your call.

Hold on to it. I'm fine with waiting.
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2009 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post
I am in for a set.
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
TTT. Updating the list of names. I have received numerous PMs saying "I am in for a set"... Please post in here saying the same. I can update the first post with info.

I am getting so many PMs still about the Tyler Project and other things, it is difficult to follow.
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
I definitelly want a set. I also need a tier 3 harness with rear battery. Thanks! Tim.
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested on this. Please sign me in. Thanks.
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Hi:

Please put me on the list. I will pay once we approach the deadline.

Thanks
Nolan
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanDirect Link to This Post
Count me in!
seadog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seadogSend a Private Message to seadogDirect Link to This Post
I am in for a set
Payment after the fat man in the red suit gets off my roof.
1986 Fiero GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2009 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1986 Fiero GTSend a Private Message to 1986 Fiero GTDirect Link to This Post
Yup, I'm in. Let me know when you'd prefer to start accepting payments and I'll PayPal.
ccfiero350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ccfiero350Send a Private Message to ccfiero350Direct Link to This Post
I'm in for a set.

------------------
yellow 88 GT, not stock
white 88 notchie, 4 banger

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
I'm interested - send me a PM two weeks away and I'll decide whether to have shipped to Canada or NY
hammer18

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Direct Link to This Post
shoot i already ordered my set. fyi to everyone these are very nice lamps i got mine in the mail last week and they look great., and this is a great deal.

Tyler
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugDirect Link to This Post
Bump
labbe001

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for labbe001Send a Private Message to labbe001Direct Link to This Post
count me in for a set....and will send payment closer to deadline...thanks for working this up again
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTDirect Link to This Post
please add me to the list
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownDirect Link to This Post
Add me too please.
PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post
Count me in for them as well!!
Let me know when you need payment!

Rick
timcha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaDirect Link to This Post
And a big ol bump back upstairs
DaveP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DavePSend a Private Message to DavePDirect Link to This Post
Please add me to the list.
Payment will be sent after the holidays.
Thank you for putting this deal together.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post
List is updated.. It looks like we will make it this time!

I am excited to get these lights out to you guys! I may actually order a second set of the low beam projectors for my car, and turn them into driving lights.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
That is a lot of light... with the blues you already got, that will be nuts.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock